Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

What Plans Are You Putting In Place To Witness Tomorrow's Inaguration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Plans Are You Putting In Place To Witness Tomorrow's Inaguration? (700 Views)

Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) / 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun / Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Plans Are You Putting In Place To Witness Tomorrow's Inaguration? by tempem: 1:35pm On May 28, 2015
Yeah, mine isn't much.
The invitation card isn't in full circulation, and I can't go through all the stress in getting one, lol!
Don't even think otherwise....
So, I've got......

The GEN ready, should nepa slide..
Premium motor spirit has been catered for, So, I'll say, am very much ready.

Over to you, are going to be Physically present or it'll be through electronic means?

cc:

lalasticlala
Re: What Plans Are You Putting In Place To Witness Tomorrow's Inaguration? by ricsman(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2015
servicing my gen for uninterrupted power supply
Re: What Plans Are You Putting In Place To Witness Tomorrow's Inaguration? by Cutest001(f): 2:02pm On May 28, 2015
I have enough fuel to last me for the day.. I have enough snacks, foods and drinks so I wont have to go out for anything
My laptop is constantly plugged...
I will see movies all day, any story about the inauguration is going to be through bbm or whatapp... or some other international news network.. CNN or BBC....
I no get time to waste look people all day
Re: What Plans Are You Putting In Place To Witness Tomorrow's Inaguration? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 28, 2015
What other plan do I need to put in place other than getting a pack of Benson Switch, a bottle of Red Label and then spend some time at Pekas on Allen Avenue with 2 Oloshos [1 Igbo & 1 Calabar] , who will sexually drive me to Mount Olympus all through the nyte.
Re: What Plans Are You Putting In Place To Witness Tomorrow's Inaguration? by tempem: 5:51pm On May 28, 2015
Zoharariel:
What other plan do I need to put in place other than getting a pack of Benson Switch, a bottle of Red Label and then spend some time at Pekas on Allen Avenue with 2 Oloshos [1 Igbo & 1 Calabar] , who will sexually drive me to Mount Olympus all through the nyte.
that's hell of work, which am not quite sure your wedding ceremony preparation will have this self acclaimed awesome preps.

(1) (Reply)

Read Buhari Full Acceptance Speech Here / The Haters ARE Here. / Senate Presidency: 70 Senators Queue Behind @bukolasaraki, Insist On Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.