Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) (57408 Views)

#IStandWithNigeria Protesters Storm Aso Villa (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by debo07(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2015
ideylaff:

Spot on and so Aptly put.
Right words for the right moment
God bless you @debo07
Amen.God bless u too
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by poiu77: 3:42pm On May 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Babaginda was the one who went to put the flag of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. In aso rock. Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is not part of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Mohammed Buhari is not the head of state or president of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, Mohammed Buhari is just the president and head of state of federal republic of Nigeria..

The Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria has its own Head of state different from the federal republic of Nigeria.

that why they show you the film all over the cinema.

Northern Youth blowing up people and bombing is not necessary over satellite pictures.. because the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is not part of the federal republic of Nigeria[/size]

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by Pakingzzz(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2015
Helo Nairalanders, I have 20pcs of brand new Storace deep cycle batteries. They are 100AH capacities each.. Am offering them for sale at 20,000 naira each..
I also have a couple dozens of brand new Mppt charge controllers ; 12v,24 10Amps. The model is; Tracer 1210Rn. Each goes for 8,000 naira.
You can reach me on 08122423549, or email me @; kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.Com

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by calebbintus: 3:44pm On May 28, 2015
tayebest:
YA ALLAH, your servant MUHAMMADU BUHARI shall be taking the oath of office as NIGERIAN PRESIDENT come May, 29th 2015.
Give him the wisdom, the zeal, the honour, the care,
the mind, the ability & the strength to lead NIGERIA to the promise land.
To those waiting to see him fail, occupy them, shame them. Ya Allah, continue to bless Nigeria as power change hand. May we live long to see the change we all yearned for. Ameen.

Hey...Don't do any "ya Allah" over there man. Just say your prayers without any religious connotation.
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by tayebest(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2015
nd07:

[s]if Allah is d god of justice who says that whatsoever a man sows he shall reap. what do u think will become of a man who vowed 2 make d government of his fellow uneasy? a man who soaked d streets wt blood of innocent corpers bcs he lost elections in 2011?.
well 2 my in-coming president "welcome 2 d sit given 2 u with out contention by d same man u fought" hv a peaceful reign![/s]
I still dnt knw why his case is not arrange in the court of law? wake-up bro we already in DEMOCRAZY not AUTOCRAZY

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by tayebest(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2015
calebbintus:

Hey...Don't do any "ya Allah" over there man. Just say your prayers without any religious connotation.
are you an atheist?? #NoOffence
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by haywire1: 3:50pm On May 28, 2015
grin grin grin

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

#

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 28, 2015
folabayo1:
Interesting grin Don't worry gej nigerians will never forget u
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2015
At last!!! but must GEJ go back to Otuoke? Life is indeed ephemeral
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by sammaking(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2015
tayebest:
YA ALLAH, your servant MUHAMMADU BUHARI shall be taking the oath of office as NIGERIAN PRESIDENT come May, 29th 2015.
Give him the wisdom, the zeal, the honour, the care,
the mind, the ability & the strength to lead NIGERIA to the promise land.
To those waiting to see him fail, occupy them, shame them. Ya Allah, continue to bless Nigeria as power change hand. May we live long to see the change we all yearned for. Ameen.

Bros I feel you.

Let's all drop the pebbles and clubs, join hand and support this leader by asking God to grant him wisdom to deal wisely and strength to continue in the face of challenges and Direction for a sure Destination.

I am Christian and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by SweetSoup(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2015
opribo:
God bless the hero of our time, the man who God used to destroy the predictions of the western world.
The man who frustrated all the evil plan of Bok Harama APC to form a parallel government.
The man who God used to shame his critics by conceding to defeat honorably.
The man who against all odds refused to join issues with ignoramuses in our midst.
The man who under the fiercest off humiliations yet took the burden of the nation one by one.

We will miss you president Jonathan. For they know not what they are doing, people who are blinded by the northern feudal power, people who are being led by hate rather than rational thinking cannot see beyond their noses. Although I misunderstood you but when you let go to save our beloved country I feel inlove again with you.

Yet they refused to let peace reign because your image is still shinning they decided to ridicule you out of office but God did not allow them. They planned to use the fuel scarcity and no light to send you out disgracefully but no way. God didnt allow them. They call you a thief a corrupt man yet they have found nothing against you.

And now the stage is set for them to rule let us see what magic they want to perform. They thought if they plunge the nation in darkness until the day after May 29 to turn on the lights the people they have fooled will herald them.
The lovers of peace will wait and watch the magic wand they will perform.

Only time will tell. I see you, the international community has seen beneath the darkness and they know, even if some of them have taken sides the true countries know and they will speak when the right time comes.

I salute GEJ the hero of the nation. Shame on all the haters.
I smell Tanoid..
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 4:23pm On May 28, 2015
courage54:
This is a lesson to everybody because Anything that has a beginning must surely have an end and in any position we find ourselves let's endeavor to use it efficiently to serve humanity .
I love your perspectives. Great words Sir.
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:24pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:
Alright boss. Who am I not to obey you? cool

Omenka, please don't forget to change your signature oh.
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:28pm On May 28, 2015
starlight101:
thank you gej for everything, GMB i never supported u during d election but who are my? To stop ur victory!! God took u there if u rule us well u will be remembered as a hero If u dont rule us i swaer wetin GEJ see na child play compare to wat will happen to u i rest my case

Who am I?
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by starlight101(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Who am I?
thank u proffesor wole
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by omenka(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Omenka, please don't forget to change your signature oh.
Absolutely!! Frankly forgot. cheesy

Thanks a mill for the heads up. cool
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:36pm On May 28, 2015
McDoe:
Always leave a good legacy in whatever position you, found yourself.

Find.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:40pm On May 28, 2015
ybalogs:
At last!!! but must GEJ go back to Otuoke? Life is indeed ephemeral

Seriously ephemeral.
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by skentelelady(f): 4:41pm On May 28, 2015
coolfredo:
lol am not attackin u dear am only try to let u kno dt is is good to reason before talking. dnt follow de multitude that hate gej that in dia life will not achieve 1/10 of what gej achieve here in nija n abroad

I don't follow people

I make my comments based on my on opinion

Jonathan is clueless and wicked so i will neverr be his fan

I may not have 1/10 of what he has but I am and will alwasys be comfortable with whatever I have

Thank you
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:41pm On May 28, 2015
starlight101:
thank u proffesor wole
You welcome dear.
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:42pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:
Absolutely!! Frankly forgot. cheesy
Thanks a mill for the heads up. cool
Anytime boss!
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:43pm On May 28, 2015
skentelelady:

I don't follow people

I may not have 1/10 of what he has but I am and will alwasys be comfortable with whatever I have

Thank you

Well said dearie.
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 28, 2015
courage54:
This is a lesson to everybody because Anything that has a beginning must surely have an end and in any position we find ourselves let's endeavor to use it efficiently to serve humanity .
Yeah, it's only a fool that will sit on the throne and would not think of leaving one day. Either being sacked, voted out, impeached, pursued out, or died. Thank God GEJ was was voted out. Rest well commander in chief of former presidents.
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by coolfredo(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2015
skentelelady:

I don't follow people

Thank you
what do u understand by the word "clueless"
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by Cvesta(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2015
Emptybrain:
God bless President Goodluck Jonathan the father of a true democratic Nigeria, we will miss you. Thank you for sanitizing Nigeria's democracy. You have set a high standard for Mr President elect. You are truly Godsent. We will miss you but your legacy will be with us forever.
Thank you for laying the foundation of a future prosperous Nigeria.
your moniker says it all...deadcells all up in that greymatter of urs
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by courage54(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
Dollyak:

I love your perspectives. Great words Sir.

THANKS
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by egobetatoday: 5:20pm On May 28, 2015
skentelelady:
Hey a Jona is a very sad man now grin
He won't believe he's leaving Aso rock in d next 24hrs.
I am sure he won't sleep very well tonight.
What a shameful exit for gej.
He doesn't even knoiw what is going to happen to him next
Even if he won he would have still left Aso rock in 2019 so what are u saying?
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by Berlykiss: 5:25pm On May 28, 2015
Baba oooo ,oyoyo
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by saltoftheearth: 5:47pm On May 28, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NIGERIANS AS MOHAMMED BUHARI IS SWORN IN. Thank you God for this day. Thank you God for the end of the Jonathan regime. Thank you God for winning this battle for Nigerians. Thank you God for Buhari will lead by your grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by skentelelady(f): 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
coolfredo:
what do u understand by the word "clueless"

Open your browser and ask google

Thank you
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by ommo(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2015
molas02:

Do u c y i said allah is nt dsame as God......u wrote all ur words in Eng. Bt y Allah instead of God

Education is the anti virus of IGNORANCE & Enlightenment is the key to STUPIDITY. Please avail yourself of it!!!!!!!!. THANK YOU
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by molas02: 8:08pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=ommo post=34187692]

Education is the anti virus of IGNORANCE & Enlightenment is the key to STUPIDITY. Please avail yourself of it!!!!!!!!. THANK YOU[/quote
Dey 4lo ursef drag am till u will die............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) / Residents Uncover Kidnappers’ Den Opposite Police Headquarters Abuja (Video) / The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.