Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! (5337 Views)

5 Hot Nigerian Celeb Mums With Hottest Bodies - TruDigest.com / Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / DAYUUM! Look At That Car! Which Nigerian Celeb Can Afford This Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Palmwinetapper: 2:04pm On May 28, 2015
She literally is. Can't find no one beautiful than my girl m-u-n-a

1 Share

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by bewla(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2015
yes she is beautiful. but with the help of make up

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by iheoms: 2:47pm On May 28, 2015
Even without make-up she is pretty
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Ama80(f): 2:51pm On May 28, 2015
Op you really depict ur moniker.of all d photos na Ds one wt sun rays u dey flash here.abeg behave.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Palmwinetapper: 2:53pm On May 28, 2015
Ama80:
Op you really depict ur moniker.of all d photos na Ds one wt sun rays u dey flash here.abeg behave.
What does rays on sunshine have to do with her beauty...
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Palmwinetapper: 2:54pm On May 28, 2015
bewla:
yes she is beautiful. but with the help of make up
Persin wet fine, fine. Even without makeup. Stop the hatred.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by sholay2011(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2015
Munachi Palmwinetapper....well done oh.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by pretydiva(f): 3:20pm On May 28, 2015
I beg 2 disagree

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Palmwinetapper: 3:57pm On May 28, 2015
pretydiva:
I beg 2 disagree
How..why?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Olypeppy(f): 4:03pm On May 28, 2015
Op she is just beautiful like you.me and anyone else....

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:37pm On May 28, 2015
Op she's cute..
Buh whatsup with the picture lah..
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Yustash001(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2015
She's beautiful but can't say she's the most beautiful....

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by bewla(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Persin wet fine, fine. Even without makeup. Stop the hatred.
u try my mama said so if u want to no a beautiful woman look at her in the morning as she wake up
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Palmwinetapper: 8:00pm On May 28, 2015
bewla:
u try my mama said so if u want to no a beautiful woman look at her in the morning as she wake up
Well she is beautiful...so your mama lied..sorry!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Palmwinetapper: 8:00pm On May 28, 2015
Yustash001:
She's beautiful but can't say she's the most beautiful....
She is. Tell me person wey fine Nollywood pass her?
Olypeppy:
Op she is just beautiful like you.me and anyone else....
no she is super fine
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by bewla(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Well she is beautiful...so your mama lied..sorry!
if she lied and u so believe marry any thing u like. But the truth will still b the truth beauties is in the hand of beholder. if a woman wake beside u in the morning and u like what u c before any bite or make up that ur beautie lo ba tan
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Palmwinetapper: 7:29am On May 29, 2015
bewla:
if she lied and u so believe marry any thing u like. But the truth will still b the truth beauties is in the hand of beholder. if a woman wake beside u in the morning and u like what u c before any bite or make up that ur beautie lo ba tan
Not true
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by fairygeh(f): 7:33am On May 29, 2015
She's fine
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by bewla(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Not true
I get your time ok she is beautiful. remove that artificial long hair and that glass may be to no lip stick send the pix and let all of us c then how tell u beauti is not what i c
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Divineluv14(f): 8:22am On May 29, 2015
palmwinetapper and Munachi again undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by pretydiva(f): 9:12am On May 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

How..why?
she isn't d most biuriful celeb. I wil gve dat title 2 genny
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Palmwinetapper: 9:17am On May 29, 2015
pretydiva:
she isn't d most biuriful celeb. I wil gve dat title 2 genny
ew noooooo. Gen is ugly next to her. Gen doesn't even have her level of body.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Palmwinetapper: 12:02am On May 31, 2015
Yes
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by LaudGuy: 1:01am On May 31, 2015
Yeah! She can get it!!

In other news:
*Sizzling Hot Mixtape Dropping 31-12-15 on Nairaland*
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Palmwinetapper: 9:30pm On May 31, 2015
LaudGuy:
Yeah! She can get it!!

In other news:
*Sizzling Hot Mixtape Dropping 31-12-15 on Nairaland*
Come on gerrout!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by LaudGuy: 12:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Hi Hater. I see you! Oya face your tree. There's a song on the mixtape called *Tap that* I swear u go gbadun am.

Meanwhile:
*A sizzling Hot Mixtape will be dropping on Nairaland on 31-12-15*

#MakeMusicNotWaR
Palmwinetapper:

Come on gerrout!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Virus777: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2015
She's ageing fast. Make she do settle down.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by forandy(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2015
Most Beautiful such fallacy sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Palmwinetapper: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Virus777:
She's ageing fast. Make she do settle down.
No she's not... Pls stop
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! by Palmwinetapper: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
forandy:
Most Beautiful such fallacy sha undecided
Hater...

(1) (Reply)

See What Young Men Did To A Big-breasted Lady In Computer Village, Ikeja(photos) / Yinka Ayefele’s Wife Talks S*x Life, Releases New Photos / Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.