Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Important Notice From Central Bank Of Nigeria (cbn) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important Notice From Central Bank Of Nigeria (cbn) (990 Views)

Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs / Nigeria CBN Gov. Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Pres. Buhari Tongue Lashing / Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Important Notice From Central Bank Of Nigeria (cbn) by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 28, 2015
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM CBN..

Henceforth if your ATM card get stucked in an ATM machine,it will be destroyed by the bank,you cannot retrieve it..you ll
have to apply for a new one from your bank..

#Share and Save people Atm Card

#Thanks
Re: Important Notice From Central Bank Of Nigeria (cbn) by Mamaflex(f): 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
Shebi Na you be the CBN?
Re: Important Notice From Central Bank Of Nigeria (cbn) by BOLDIM(f): 2:32pm On May 28, 2015
I remember the day I had no money on me and I went to the nearest ATM to withdraw, my card got stocked, the annoying part of it is that it was on a Saturday evening. I leaned on God's provision for that weekend. And now you have to apply afresh. Wahala dey o.
Re: Important Notice From Central Bank Of Nigeria (cbn) by psucc(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2015
Mamaflex:
Shebi Na you be the CBN?
No. CBN send nam text.
Re: Important Notice From Central Bank Of Nigeria (cbn) by Mamaflex(f): 3:26pm On May 28, 2015
psucc:

No. CBN send nam text.
Lol. cheesy cheesy . At least e for screenshot the text as source.
Re: Important Notice From Central Bank Of Nigeria (cbn) by Mamaflex(f): 3:26pm On May 28, 2015
psucc:

No. CBN send nam text.
cheesy cheesy . At least e for screenshot the text as source.
Re: Important Notice From Central Bank Of Nigeria (cbn) by psucc(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2015
Mamaflex:
cheesy cheesy . At least e for screenshot the text as source.

Him dey use Nokia touch to browse.

Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Petrol Tanker Burning In Asaba Market,onitsha / Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8