Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) (48502 Views)

Mouth Odour In Nigeria,[ Causes & Treatments] / 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour / Home Remedy To Treat Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by tohpahz(f): 5:08pm On May 28, 2015
smiley
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 28, 2015
Cutehector:
wetin make u call dem grin
Why you dey laugh now? grin
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Missclasssy and ireneony report here.

What is it?
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:
smiley
Queen how far!
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nickymezor(f): 5:11pm On May 28, 2015
cool
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 28, 2015
Speak of effective medication, speak of harpic and fuel.
Nothing beats this combo, I reiterate nothing.
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

What is it?
Am just thinking if this thread will be any kind of helpful to you girls.
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by missionmex(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2015
Rosemary216:
Woah.... Sharin dis nw! Going to try it (though i dont have d issue)
say the truth and shame the devil
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Rosemary216(f): 5:13pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
I need to probe this comment.

lol.... Oya na
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by gostartit(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Rosemary216(f): 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
missionmex:
say the truth and shame the devil

hehehehehe.... i no get oooo
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
mthewwww..Who get mouth odour don get moth odour even after these aforementioned therapies is applied the mouth will still smell.
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by simplisity(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
Atk01:
Chew Orbit.
U sure Orbit go fit do am
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Am just thinking if this thread will be any kind of helpful to you girls.

I don't have bad breath.
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Neduzze5(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Why? Their mouth dey smell?? undecided
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Cutehector(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Why you dey laugh now? grin
if u ask me, na who I go ask
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Neduzze5(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:
smiley

You sef... You no dey talk? undecided

Abi you get bad breath and you no want make im ooze out con cause natural disaster for this thread?
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Maleeq(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2015
Great!!

Now, I just have to "mistakenly" leave this page for a colleague of mine to read and help save humanity! The fella's mouth odour no be here!!
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by tohpahz(f): 5:23pm On May 28, 2015
Neduzze5:

You sef... You no dey talk? undecided

Abi you get bad breath and you no want make im ooze out con cause natural disaster for this thread?

Lolzzz.. i don't have it..
U know na wink

1 Like

Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 28, 2015
Rosemary216:

hehehehehe.... i no get oooo
But hw u want take knw wether e dey work?
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by tohpahz(f): 5:25pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Queen how far!

I'm okay.. u?

1 Like

Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by crisycent: 5:26pm On May 28, 2015
Rosemary216:

grin grin
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by r33d(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2015
phlio:
after doing all these remedies and no changes abeg go use Hausa perfume

Perfume isn't supposed to be taken orally. Guy, you wick grin ed oo
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't have bad breath.
Ok dear... hope you din't pick offence in that?
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

I'm okay.. u?
Am good just missing you.
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
trouble maker grin
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 28, 2015
Rosemary216:
you didn't have to add that you know?
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Ok dear... hope you din't pick offence in that?

No I didn't
Re: Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 28, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Speak of effective medication, speak of harpic and fuel.

Nothing beats this combo, I reiterate nothing.
Niccur, you are tripping grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE / Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree / My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.