Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Job Seeker, How Are You Coping? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seeker, How Are You Coping? (787 Views)

How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc / What Job Seeker Needs To Learn From Jobberman Recent Report / Nairaland Job Seeker; My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Seeker, How Are You Coping? by solarview(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2015
Please be kind to encourage somebody who might not know as much as you do by sharing how you boost or keep high your self-esteem during the hard times of job seeking...
Re: Job Seeker, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 28, 2015
solarview:
Pls be kind to encourage somebody who might not know much as you do by sharing how you boost or keep high your self-esteem during the hard times of job seeking...
going out to drop your resume with eatery, hospital, clinic and firms around and within your location.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker, How Are You Coping? by fernandoc(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2015
Am a graduate of Mathematics from the Abia State University, second class upper. Am currently job hunting and would be done with nysc by the 2nd of July 2015.

Any good Nigerian who could assist me in getting a job can contact me via fernandochikwe@gmail.com /07065195111.

One love.!

Re: Job Seeker, How Are You Coping? by Habisoye: 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
Wait till u get ur NYSC cert. U might hardly find gud jobs widaot ur NYSC cert. Cox it wi be hindering ur job offer.
I was given a job offer by Konga.com and was denied resumption bcox of NYSC cert.
My guy am also in ur shoe at present. 2nd July can't wait.....
I also lost a job wit first bank cox of diz same NYSC cert.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 31, 2015
Habisoye:
Wait till u get ur NYSC cert. U might hardly find gud jobs widaot ur NYSC cert. Cox it wi be hindering ur job offer.
I was given a job offer by Konga.com and was denied resumption bcox of NYSC cert.
we wey get nysc certificate neva see any job now
Re: Job Seeker, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 31, 2015
Habisoye:

See why I advice Corpers to let the top dogs be. Sorry National service have cost you that much. pele smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Of An Able Seaman / Natural Gas Calling / Anbiso.com Online Classifieds & Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.