Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

#changeishere GEJ & Buhari Walk Hand In Hand As They Take A Tour Of Aso Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #changeishere GEJ & Buhari Walk Hand In Hand As They Take A Tour Of Aso Villa (486 Views)

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) / Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Stuns As They Walk Hand In Hand / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#changeishere GEJ & Buhari Walk Hand In Hand As They Take A Tour Of Aso Villa by thepinkcrystal: 4:38pm On May 28, 2015
#ChangeIsHere GEJ & Buhari Walk Hand In Hand As They Take A Tour Of Aso Villa Together!

Awwww!President Jonathan is really trying to be on the good side of incoming president Muhammadu Buhari…just joking…LOL

On his return from London this morning, the president elect headed to his home for the next four years, where he was welcomed by the current President, Goodluck Jonathan, who gave him a tour of the Presidential Villa.

Both men held hands as they toured the villa, before GEJ

After their friendly tour of Aso Villa, there was an official ceremony at the Council Chamber of the State House, where Jonathan formally presented the hand over notes and a copy of the report of the National Conference which held in 2014, to Mr. Buhari.

See more pictures after the jump

Image Credit: Debola Williams, Bayo Olowomoboriowo
Re: #changeishere GEJ & Buhari Walk Hand In Hand As They Take A Tour Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 28, 2015
I looked inside their minds: "I wish I could just throw him in jail right now" "I wish I could just rewind time and rig like no man has ever rigged!!!" *Fake smiles* cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Moves Military Command To Borno To End Boko Haram / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances / Pickpockets Arrested On Inauguration Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.