Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

CHANGE ; Hope This And Many More Will Change From Tomorrow May 29th.(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CHANGE ; Hope This And Many More Will Change From Tomorrow May 29th.(pic) (612 Views)

Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... / 2016 FG's Budget - Budget Of Change, Hope & Economic Revival / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHANGE ; Hope This And Many More Will Change From Tomorrow May 29th.(pic) by jcflex(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2015
We need Servant Leader, not Arrogant self serving leaders,

I hope all this will stop after May 29th.

Change.

And to all eye service people, desist from it, cause i believe that is how it all started till it enter our leaders head and they now see such thing as their right.

Same goes to the boot leakers.

Re: CHANGE ; Hope This And Many More Will Change From Tomorrow May 29th.(pic) by drtwist(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2015
I'm a pro Gej government and I don't regret it. I will still try my best to be a pro GMB government. but the truth is that we like blaming the government for everything happening: my question to the youth is WHAT EFFORT HAVE YOU MADE TO MAKE NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE. Until we admit that nigeria is corrupt because of you and I. Come 2019 you will still be hoping for another messiah

1 Like

Re: CHANGE ; Hope This And Many More Will Change From Tomorrow May 29th.(pic) by redcliff: 4:43pm On May 28, 2015
you nigerians are silly. What does holding your personal umbrella and good governance have in common? Obama and cameron holding their umbrellas themselves are under heavy criticisms worldwide...smh
Re: CHANGE ; Hope This And Many More Will Change From Tomorrow May 29th.(pic) by Precide(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2015
Kini mo fè sö bai? (what do i have to say now)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s First Speech As Nigeria’s Military Head Of State In December 1983 / Would You Vote GEJ If He Contests For Any Political Office / Osun That Can't Pay Salaries Is On List Of Most Indebted States, Answers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.