Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos (33816 Views)

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by 12345DKO(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2015
FROM GLORY TO GLORY

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 28, 2015
i don handover to agarawu23 grin
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 28, 2015
eko o ni baje oooooooo..... Igbo ko ni ba eko je oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 28, 2015
Whoa Ambode happy for u.. pls perform better and consolidate on BRF works...... Also probe Fashola's govt especially tax.... eko o ni baje...
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by anonimi: 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
I thought APC said they do not want Jonathan to handover to Buhari today ni

Anyway, once a HYPOCRITE always a HYPOCRITE!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by freeyayo(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2015
Baba the Governor...... Fashola, you will be missed indeed. U never stopped serving Lagosians. Welcome Ambode big shoes to fill Oga....
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by fucktoto: 5:43pm On May 28, 2015
i don't like the idea of wearing uniforms
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by Young03(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2015
Mtchwww
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by agarawu23(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2015
PervyByNature:
i don handover to agara wu23 grin
u know well grin
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by Nickymezor(f): 5:44pm On May 28, 2015
Welcome on board Mr. Ambo... farewell BRF. EKO ONI BAJE OO smiley
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by Jowonloju(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2015
I JUST LUV BRF.
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by Brugo(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2015
Fashola; the best governor in Nigeria so far. I expect Ambode to do even better. Progressive people.
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by daveP(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2015
Too many emotions and feelings more that a typical cross-over night!!!
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 28, 2015
Fashola goes, Ambode comes but Tinubu Remain.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 28, 2015
Brugo:
[s]Fashola; the best governor in Nigeria so far.[/s] I expect Ambode to do even better. Progressive people.
Rabiu Kwankwaso is the BEST
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 28, 2015
Why today?Didn't apc kicked when Jonathan said he would hand over to buhari today?Hypocrites.
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by Brugo(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
barcanista:
Rabiu Kwankwaso is the BEST

Hahaha. Coming from you? Joker.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by hola106(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2015
I voted for Ambode and I also campaign for him with out collecting any money make sure u perform and most especially d area u came frm which s Epe try to bring sometin reasonable like Job opportunity company nd lot more

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by 2rutalk1: 5:55pm On May 28, 2015
same APC that did not want Jonathan to hand over to Buhari today. Evil Party with gullible followers.
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by Whizzdom(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2015
farem:
See the mien, the conviviality.

OP .. You must be high on Okwahale Weed ... grin grin
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by Forwetinnah: 6:10pm On May 28, 2015
Ole Rabaraba hands over to Ole Gidi
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by xtervaganza(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2015
farem:
See the mien, the conviviality. The atmosphere is cool and breezy.

The SAN hands over to the Chartered Accountant.

Lagos State; Eko O ni baje o!
ambode is good but he needs to lose weight
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 28, 2015
We will miss you sir.

kiss
Are you retailer, wholesaler or a business man or woman? o
Or do you just love engaging in the act of buying and selling? If yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. TDC Honey Beauty Soap is a soap that has natural ingredients rich in honey, shea butter and aleo vera that treats pimples and other skin diseases (for more information on the soap,please click here https://www.nairaland.com/1870814/tdc-honey-beauty-soap) with an affordable trade price and a good profit.
For more information please call 08037169780, 08188513647
Or contact us today at tdc_soaps@yahoo.com.
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
Jonathan wanted to hand over to Buhari today and reserve tomorrow for festivities and all hell broke loose.
where are the Falanas who were quoting all the law.
it means that between today and tomorrow Lagos is going to witness a constitutional crisis as there will be nobody in charge according to apc.
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by RedReact: 6:37pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
2 great men. The current Lagos meets the future of Lagos

Lagos and SWest is in safe hands

Thank you Asiwaju Tinubu for your visionary leadership that gave us these administrators

Only Lagos and Ogun are in for visionary leadership.
Oyo is partially sleeping.
Osun is collapsing
Ondo is on hibernation Ekiti is thriving in stubidity
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by arresa: 6:41pm On May 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by arresa: 6:47pm On May 28, 2015
There's not like a rich state blessed with wealth, intelligent, skilled and competent individuals with great sense of duty and obligation to the great state of Lagos.

I've started countless threads starting from Fashola commissions this, Fashola inspects that, Fashola hands over this and that, but from now on it's going to be Ambode commissions this, Fashola inspects that, Fashola hands over this and that. I'm seriously looking forward to his first project commissioning in a few days...

Feel so proud and honored to be a Lagosian.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by farem: 7:38pm On May 28, 2015
Whizzdom:

OP .. You must be high on Okwahale Weed ... grin grin

E remain small may I abuse you bt for the Great CHANGE in Nigeria. Whenever you are reading comments here in NL, let it be in your mind that there are many people here who are better than your teachers and the best in your village,
so you can not differentiate between MEN and MIEN? You open your dirty mouth to talk to me . Be warned!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by arresa: 8:01pm On May 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by KemiJesus(f): 8:27pm On May 28, 2015
Aww, this is good. God bless you guys
Re: Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos by temisegz(m): 8:31pm On May 28, 2015
Fashola will greatly be missed. He's a true administrator. Ambo, d ball is now in ur court, use it intelligently and take Lagos 2 her next level in all expected areas. EKO O NI BAJE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt / President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.