Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,318 members, 7,867,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Do You Know The Official Website Of Your State Government.?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know The Official Website Of Your State Government.?? (338 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. / The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Official Website Of Your State Government.?? by tk4rd: 5:33pm On May 28, 2015
It's Democracy Day.!!
Let's Play a sweet game and celebrate the Democracy Day..
(Rules)
You are to choose only one state, which is either your State of Origin or your State of Residence. You have the option to choose, but any state you choose becomes the state you represent.
(Procedures)
*1. Drop the official website of your state (the state you chose to represent)..
2. Tell us the feature (or features) of the website that you like.
3. Tell us the feature (or features) of the website that you do not like.
4. Tell us the feature (or features) that you would wish to see on the website.
*5. Finally, and most importantly, grade the website on a scale of 1-to-10..
(Notes)
1. Steps *1 and *5 in the "procedures" are very important.
2. When w say "Official Website", we are referring to the official website of the state government, and not some blog-sites or some clone-sites developed by individuals.
3. THE AIM OF THIS GAME IS TO KNOW THE STATE WITH THE MOST ORGANISED OFFICIAL WEBSITE, VIS-A-VIS, THE STATE WITH THE MOST COORDINATED ONLINE REPRESENTATION
Re: Do You Know The Official Website Of Your State Government.?? by tk4rd: 5:37pm On May 28, 2015
Many of the websites of Nigerian state governments were absolutely useless for any form of information gathering. Some were either propaganda pages for the governor or were just too bad - graphics and all.
Some states did not even have any website! No online representation or presence at all!
Re: Do You Know The Official Website Of Your State Government.?? by tk4rd: 5:44pm On May 28, 2015
Maah go check the website again to confirm say hackers never hack am, before I represent..
*Modified.*
Ok.. Here we go..
http://www.anambrastate.gov.ng
Well.. It is not contantly updated, and most of the pages has no content..
I rate it 5.86 out of 10..
Re: Do You Know The Official Website Of Your State Government.?? by fako1(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2015
www​.ogunstate.gov.ng
its equivalent to a blog..............#MissionToRebuild
Re: Do You Know The Official Website Of Your State Government.?? by tk4rd: 5:56pm On May 28, 2015
fako1:
The state goverment website will be made known by my OGA AT THE TOP...............come sef! does my state governor (ibikunle amosun) knows the state website?

but i trust BRF................person wey know almost all street and how they link to each oda in lagos

www​.ogunstate.gov.ng
http://www.ogunstate.gov.ng/?ui=desktop
Maah go check your state's website sef..
*Modified.**
Well.. E try.. Now, wat's your own comments about the website and your rating of the website.?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Celebrates Buhari’s Inauguration In Grand Style…see Here / Reporters Confront Mugabe:"when Are You Going To Step Down" [video] / Dickson Assents To Widows, Widowers Protection Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.