Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

I'm Up To The Hat Of All Of This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Up To The Hat Of All Of This (511 Views)

How Else Can You Pull A Rabbit Out Of The Hat / I Doff My Hat For Barcanista / Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Up To The Hat Of All Of This by Electrik: 6:33pm On May 28, 2015
It can not be the a pokemon trainer the guy who tells digglet "digglet go now," that is not a pokemon trainer. That is not a pokemon trainer, this is a guy who leftover from Kanto and leftovers Pokemon world, nor digglet or anyone. That does not tell anyone, no one, least of all your pokemon. The pokemon that takes 16 years making you to be the world's largest coach.

YOU ARE NOT POKEMON TRAINER !, you are something we'll see in due course as it comes. But out of KANTO if you go to that. And if tomorrow I were to do something about the pokemon I hate most, I also have to go outside Kanto.

And it's okay! this is not for playing, you can not continue to feed this ongoing plebiscite.

Today there was a ... CLOWN !, which was near the microphone Nigerian 3 "DIGGLET, DIGGLET, DIGGLET, THE DIGGLET, THE DIGGLET, THE DIGGLET". Look macho, go to the poo, really!

That's not training Pokémon, you can not, that is not acceptable and there are people in town palette very important that they are allowing these things to happen and this must end.

We must end, because it's your POKEMON, IS YOUR EMBLEM, EMBLEM IS A POKEMON THE WORLD ... AND YOU MUST PROTECT HIM, PRO-TECT-HIM!

Do you know what's to protect a Pokemon? Then apply the tale to yourself.
Re: I'm Up To The Hat Of All Of This by Electrik: 6:52pm On May 28, 2015
selfpole
Re: I'm Up To The Hat Of All Of This by mastil: 8:57pm On May 28, 2015
Not even the pole

(1) (Reply)

Do Public Servant Deserve Severance Package / Different Shades Of Wike / Asari-dokubo Explains Why Jonathan Lost Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.