Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Help!help!!help!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help!help!!help!!! (628 Views)

Please Help Me With This Assignment: HELP!HELP!!HELP!!! / . / Pls Help!!! Help!! Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!help!!help!!! by hopyroll(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2015
Hello fellow copas!
Pls I am batchC2014 corp member, I submitted a relocation form from camp but I was denied of the relocation, so I submitted another form after camp since it is a continuos assessment. So earlier march wen I was expecting my feb alawee, I got to knw that they have approved my relocation. But I couldn't print my relocation letter bcuz I registered for INEC assignment. I couldn't print diz letter until after the Election in april and immediately I primted it, I proceeded to my state of relocation (Delta). Meanwhile, I have done clearance for the month of feb in katsina, and I didn't do clearance for the month of march and april bcuz I have bin relocated out of katsina state and I didn't go to Delta bcuz I couldn't print my relocation letter ontime so I didn't do clearance for these months. Now the prlm is without clearance, u cannot get paid, and once u ar not paid, it will result to extension bcus dey bliv u didn't work.I just got alert for the month of May bcuz I did May clearance.......I have written a letter to the state cordinator which I have not gotten any responce but I hope to get soon.........pls is there any corp member experiencing the kinda issue And what can I do as a solution to diz prlm. Pls help a brother. Thanks
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by Ayima: 8:09pm On May 28, 2015
Next time when u are writing try to be acerbic because what you wrote is abstruse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Come To Him And See The Result / If You Choose Enugu As Your 1st Or 2nd Or Even 3rdchoice, Let's Meet Here / NYSC Registration For Next Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.