Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration (38306 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / $15m: Court Throws Out Patience Jonathan’s Suit Against SERAP, Awards Cost Vangu / PDP Convention: Court Throws Out Suit Instituted By Sheriff For Incompetence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
WELCOME TO THE ZOO WERE AN ILLITERATE IS THE PRESIDENT AND THE GRADUATES THE CLEANERS.

BUT YOUR FATHER DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL AND HE'S THE HEAD OF YOUR FAMILY.
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Sirme411(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

How many of you went to jail under GEJ abi Nigeria's now a caliphate governed by ISIS?
Jez Saw ur Signature Now....Guess u'll neva Accept wat u jez said Is LIBEL
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 28, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

BUT YOUR FATHER DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL AND HE'S THE HEAD OF YOUR FAMILY.
Bingo... My dad is an engineer. Blame ur father for being lazy, he's the reason why you are poor.
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by merry02(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2015
We don't v reasonable judiciary in Nigeria.....
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by stchinedu: 8:51pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Surprised the courts threw the case out.

Did Buhari suddenly find his certificates or they're no longer necessary in regards to job application? Even in 2yrs time I can still see Buhari being dragged by EFCC for certificate forgery.
I can perceive a thick smell of rotten inherited stupidity undecided
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by tabolaji: 8:53pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Did Buhari suddenly find his certificates or they're no longer necessary in regards to job application? Even in 2yrs time I can still see Buhari being dragged by EFCC for certificate forgery.

You mean you still believe the case on the certificate is still capable of stopping buhari from being the president? Then you must be more clueless than GEJ cos as clueless as he is, he knew that fact long ago!

1 Like

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

i envy the kind of dreams that you have
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Mogidi: 8:58pm On May 28, 2015
stchinedu:

I can perceive a thick smell of rotten inherited stupidity undecided

Hint: you can't smell people using your phone.
The smell you perceive is obviously from your decaying grey matter, check again.

1 Like

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Allosaurus: 9:01pm On May 28, 2015
General AMU ha mmadu Buhari! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:05pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Bingo... My dad is an engineer. Blame ur father for being lazy, he's the reason why you are poor.

agbojulogun fira e fun oshita. Teenage ediot.
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Laid2001: 9:06pm On May 28, 2015
SHIGIDI, BE CAREFUL OO.
THAT GUY CAN UNLEASH A COLOSSUS ON YOU!!

Anyway, meet your man near the ramp where he will be joining the next boat home!!

Mogidi:

How come you haven't died yet?
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Mogidi: 9:08pm On May 28, 2015
Laid2001:
SHIGIDI, BE CAREFUL OO.
THAT GUY CAN UNLEASH A COLOSSUS ON YOU!!

Anyway, meet your man near the ramp where he will be joining the next boat home!!

You wan follow join?
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by ayusco85(m): 9:08pm On May 28, 2015
philips70:

Which certificates? Does that man speak like someone who sat in a class, received lectures, read and passed any exams to you? A former colleague of mine got his B.Eng and M.Eng in Electrical Electrical Electronics in 2 weeks. Oluwole in Spain! If president Jonathan ever attended any school they need to search for all his scripts and re-mark them. In all ramifications GMB is way brighter and articulate than GEJ.

Don't mind that Agidi of a guy called mogidi. He is a sore Looser
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 28, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

agbojulogun fira e fun oshita. Teenage ediot.
Stop speaking jargons, dnt make me believe you are stupiid.
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by stchinedu: 9:20pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Hint: you can't smell people using your phone.
The smell you perceive is obviously from your decaying grey matter, check again.

I can see your hormones are raging high undecided
I advice you get home ASAP to meet your dad and ask some serious questions. Your umbilical cord must have been buried on a forbidden land ...its telling on you undecided
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 28, 2015
geedeex2:
It's like you don't have sense .No ,you don't have sense .Olorigbigbe
Has he shown his certificate? No. You're just being sentimental. Mcheww
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 28, 2015
Monkeys (Nigerians) and mediocrity. Mcheww. No certificate and he's a president. Chai. How did i got here?
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by strongerthaneva(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
D "court" must be crazy
u are the crazy fellow..God will heal u soon..born by mistake..
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Cvesta(m): 9:41pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

ignorance is the chief of your malaise
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by aniyphil: 10:14pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

bros . . .wake up!

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by amuniiopz(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
D "court" must be crazy
eyyaahh....sorry erh!!
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by mechanics(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2015
Foolish people, thank God d case was dismissed.
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by kipesco(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2015
I have observed the followings
** End of contract, never again has anything about APC gotten 300 likes
** Anytime GEJ is mentioned whether he did something good like commissioned a project people will still Abuse him.
** When Buhari deny people still support and ask others to support.
** People are asking Nigerians to work with Buhari but they still insult GoodLuck Jonathan
** Nothing that Jonathan has done is good
** People wants miracle from Buhari
** Some people don't know that Jonathan proposed to remove subsidy and Nigeria would have dragged GEJ and beaten him up if it were possible but as Buhari is considering removing subsidy all are happy.
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Abelpeters: 11:28pm On May 28, 2015
i wanted to calling these people jobless but so far dey get work, i think dey are jelousy. Maybe they should join the trekkers and trek frm nigeria to india so they could busy enough.
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Proffdada: 1:20am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

this is one of the haters that'll re-elect GMB
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Proffdada: 1:37am On May 29, 2015
OnyeIbo:
Monkeys (Nigerians) and mediocrity. Mcheww. No certificate and he's a president. Chai. How did i got here?
Chai!!!! And this illiterate too is asking for certificate grin
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Nobody: 6:10am On May 29, 2015
Proffdada:

Chai!!!! And this illiterate too is asking for certificate grin
See you, u think that u are perfect with English. Owk lets see. Its 'illiterate, too, is...' not 'illiterate too is...'. Dont think u know how to speak/write it all. English language is borrowed, dig? And yes, the grammar is correct. Go ask ur mama (if she's not as bad as u)
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by aniyphil: 6:36am On May 29, 2015
OnyeIbo:

bros that question is very relevant please tell us . .."How did you got here?" grin grin grin
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by crystaliyamu20(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2015
You can easily get paid from sport betting, get 100% fixed games and make sure bets, subscribe today by contacting our agent on 2348136171479

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by airex(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Na wa o... EFCC for 'certificate forgery'
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by udumosam23(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2015
kipesco:
I have observed the followings
** End of contract, never again has anything about APC gotten 300 likes
** Anytime GEJ is mentioned whether he did something good like commissioned a project people will still Abuse him.
** When Buhari deny people still support and ask others to support.
** People are asking Nigerians to work with Buhari but they still insult GoodLuck Jonathan
** Nothing that Jonathan has done is good
** People wants miracle from Buhari
** Some people don't know that Jonathan proposed to remove subsidy and Nigeria would have dragged GEJ and beaten him up if it were possible but as Buhari is considering removing subsidy all are happy.

that is because with the propaganda going on, many assumed Jonathan has failed, Nigerians have a way of comparing the present with the future, which is more an illusion, than with the past which was reality.

GEJ has failed in their assessment, but I believed he tried when compared to past administrations.

I also believe that GMB will do more not only because of who he is, but because of what Nigerians expect of him. The country is now experiencing a new level of awareness in the the political sector, where power reside with the masses.

GEJ gave us that power. GMB will take us to another level of awareness, where the yardstick for determining electoral candidates will no longer be promises, but achievements/accomplishments.

we are gradually getting there, where we will not only be thinking, but we'll also be reasoning. Nigeria has a myopic philosophical drive, but we will be shaped by experience in the nearest future.

just yesterday, a boy of about 11 accosted a policeman after he collected #200 from a bus driver the reason he collects bribe. The policeman returned the money to the driver and did a little search on the vehicle then asked us to go. For the first time in my life I saw a police with a conscience.

So, we are gradually getting there my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office / Photos From My journey to ph Today, Owerri port harcourt Road How Bad It Is / Akeredolu Presents 2020 Prado SUV And A Toyota Hilux To Samuel Aderoboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.