Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design (4997 Views)

Bralessness Galore At MAMA 2016, See What Ladies Wore / Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? / WTH! See What A Mother Did To Her Newborn Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 28, 2015
It has got boobs, bum and a d**k! And it's called the #AmberRose, Would you rock them, ladies? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/wth-see-what-ladies-are-now-rocking-in.html

Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by kelvyn7: 8:22pm On May 28, 2015
Jezzzzzz

I feel like vomiting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 28, 2015
nawa o. diaris God

1 Like

Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by VickyRotex(f): 8:26pm On May 28, 2015
Warris dis

Offensive!!!

No, I won't rock that. angry

2 Likes

Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 28, 2015
This is the most Ratchet thing I've ever seen.

2 Likes

Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Tolexander: 8:32pm On May 28, 2015
kelvyn7:
Jezzzzzz

I feel like vomiting
just like a toad's skin
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Aitee1: 8:35pm On May 28, 2015
kelvyn7:
Jezzzzzz

I feel like vomiting

Na you sabi me likey especially that one with d*ck tongue

Just that my natural nails over fine if not... grin
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by remsonik(f): 8:36pm On May 28, 2015
Ewwwww
Disgusting
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by angelTI(f): 8:37pm On May 28, 2015
Disgusting cry
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by youngberry001(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2015
remsonik:
Ewwwww Disgusting
cut the pretend off"""I know u will did letter
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Houseofglam7(f): 8:39pm On May 28, 2015
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by kelvyn7: 8:43pm On May 28, 2015
Aitee1:

u ehnnn grin
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Aitee1: 8:45pm On May 28, 2015
kelvyn7:

u ehnnn grin

tongue tongue tongue
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 28, 2015
Arrant nonsense... unfortunately the youths of today are fascinated with such..
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by joseph1832(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
It has got boobs, bum and a d**k! And it's called the #AmberRose, Would you rock them, ladies? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/wth-see-what-ladies-are-now-rocking-in.html
Being fashionable doesn't mean being senseless.

They wear, fake hair, fake boobs, fake eye lids, fake eye lashes, fake butts, fake boobs, even their brain is fake!.

Later they're start labeling Denrele as crazy when they do far worse.
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 28, 2015
Jeez!!!! I just hope my eyes won't get blind with all the things i'm seeing on NL dis days.
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Masterclass32: 9:14pm On May 28, 2015
Honestly, warris dis? undecided

There's a thin line between dope and dumb.
I think the latter applies to this undecided

1 Like

Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by remsonik(f): 9:16pm On May 28, 2015
youngberry001:
cut the pretend off"""I know u will did letter
What are you saying
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by kelvyn7: 9:28pm On May 28, 2015
Aitee1:

tongue tongue tongue

see d one wey u go like
u get fine finger ke, pinsure or...
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by samparaada(f): 9:42pm On May 28, 2015
iranu
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Thelmerh(f): 9:56pm On May 28, 2015
d hands also has dis irritating look not only d nails
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Airforce1(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2015
rubbish

1 Like

Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 28, 2015
So ghetto. undecided
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 28, 2015
u can wear all this shit and still look for a real man
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 28, 2015
u can't wear all this shit and still look for a real man
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 28, 2015
another invention from hell

2 Likes

Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2015
Aitee1:

What the...? embarassed

I'm actually concerned about her badly bleached fingers.smiley
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Ruq: 11:47pm On May 28, 2015
A hand job with the boob and bra own wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Olypeppy(f): 12:31am On May 29, 2015
this one no follow mbok
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by pablus: 4:57am On May 29, 2015
yuck not good at all. why the oily fingers?
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Yustash001(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2015
Eleyi kanjangbon o....if that thing mistakenly touch someone's body...it'll pierce the skin o...
Re: WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design by Spicylate(f): 7:06am On May 29, 2015
This is a pitiable pisma-pisma

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gymnast Simone Biles & Other Female Athletes Release Bikini Pics / Pretty Lady Wears Same NYSC Shirt Her Dad Used 41 Years Ago - Nigerians React / Why I Refused To Sign Ola Dips Into YBNL - Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.