Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Google I/O 2015 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Google I/O 2015 (833 Views)

[google I/O] Google Introduces Native Client, Add C And C++ Code Web Apps / What Is The Relationship Between Processor And I/o Device / Help With C I/o Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google I/O 2015 by shadowbox: 9:18pm On May 28, 2015
Hello developers,
Google I/O 2015 officially kickstarts today (28-29th May 2015). For those that are interested in finding out location near you that may stream live (I can't confirm this), checkout https://events.google.com/io2015/offsite.

OR

you can simply wait after the events to download the videos from youtube.
Re: Google I/O 2015 by Nobody: 3:40am On May 29, 2015
Google didnt really had much wow for us, save Brilla & weave, android M and google photo.
Re: Google I/O 2015 by shadowbox: 9:13pm On May 29, 2015
mobolaji88:
Google didnt really had much wow for us, save Brilla & weave, android M and google photo.

Yea they focused mainly on improving their existing products this year. Also, I think that by the next I/O we may be hearing more (maybe really good stuff) about Brillo and Weave - Internet of things is something that already has the potential to be the next tech wave after mobile.

Also they haven't said anything so far in this I/O (to the best of my knowledge) about their self driving car project. I recently read in some article that they are already getting close to going commercial ( they are testing it out on roads in California). I may be wrong on this!.
Re: Google I/O 2015 by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 29, 2015
shadowbox:

Yea they focused mainly on their improving on their existing products this year. Also, I believe by the next I/O we may be hearing more (maybe really good stuff) about Brillo and Weave - Internet of things is something that already has the potential to be the next tech wave after mobile.

Also they haven't said anything so far (to the best of my knowledge) about their self driving car project. I recently read in some article that they are already getting close to going commercial ( they are testing it out on roads in California). I may be wrong on this!.
no you'r not. Google car goes commercial by Q2 of 2016..and yeah, its been widely speculated dat the cars will start from california and the least place of adoption should be detroit.

The weave technology is one of very big potential. We could control anything from T.v to microwave ovens with our android phone with weave protocol

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Reasons Why Your School Website Needs To Be Mobile Optimized / Pacific School Software / Live In Lekki And Egebda Empowertech3.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.