Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Birthday Mate Needed?? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Birthday Mate Needed?? (758 Views)

Date Your Birthday Mate. / Female Sex Mate Needed In Abuja / Post Your Birthday Here And See Whu Is Your Birthday Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Mate Needed?? by syndrum(m): 2:18am On May 29, 2015
Anyways, let me start with me... Today is my birthday..and i ve been receiving calls, texts and updates but its still not cool with me, when i don't see ma buffday mate too, maybe to celebrate with them....Although, today i'm celebrating with GMB, sai baba...not for his buffday but for getting to tha throne...my birthday is 29th of MAY ....You can also add urs to find urs out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Mate Needed?? by Nobody: 4:51am On May 29, 2015
syndrum:
Anyways, let me start with me... Today is my birthday..and i ve been receiving calls, texts and updates but its still not cool with me, when i don't see ma buffday mate too, maybe to celebrate with them....Although, today i'm celebrating with GMB, sai baba...not for his buffday but for getting to tha throne...my birthday is 29th of MAY ....You can also add urs to find urs out...

What do you need a birthday mate for?
Are you like 10years old?
Re: Birthday Mate Needed?? by akpumping7720(m): 5:21am On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

What do you need a birthday mate for? Are you like 10years old?
Ur comments on threads have been peevish. Hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mate Needed?? by Nobody: 6:22am On May 29, 2015
akpumping7720:
Ur comments on threads have been peevish. Hope all is well?
All is well, and I am grateful to God for that.
Re: Birthday Mate Needed?? by syndrum(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2015
starting from your name..tell me, which one is more children between ur name and ur comment.... you had better pray for better change in ur life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Mate Needed?? by akpumping7720(m): 7:45am On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

All is well, and I am grateful to God for that.
Ok ma. Bless God for that!
Re: Birthday Mate Needed?? by bvegas2020: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Lady In Sango Ota. / Love is broad,only the few ones knows what it means / *****matured Ladies For Discreet FWB In Owerri*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.