Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Photos Of Govenor Fashola's Last Day In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Govenor Fashola's Last Day In Office (973 Views)

Photos Of Akeredolu In His First Day In Office As Ondo State Governor / Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations / Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Govenor Fashola's Last Day In Office by naijahotestblog: 6:51am On May 29, 2015
Re: Photos Of Govenor Fashola's Last Day In Office by alberto2k(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2015
Eko oni Baje o grin
Re: Photos Of Govenor Fashola's Last Day In Office by Vanpascore(m): 6:55am On May 29, 2015
Leaving power is not easy o, so, Fashola tenure has ended as Lasgidi governor, anyway, he has tried his best, may God almighty make his friendship wt Ambode stronger so as to be recieving returns in case the ministerial plot fails.

"Quote me at ur own risk".
Re: Photos Of Govenor Fashola's Last Day In Office by Nobody: 7:06am On May 29, 2015
Re: Photos Of Govenor Fashola's Last Day In Office by efilefun(m): 7:09am On May 29, 2015
This the first time i will be seeing that table free of documents.... God bless you BABA FASH we need your energy and ideas at the federal level... and Ambode needs to buckle up cuz he needs to surpass Fashola's achievements
Re: Photos Of Govenor Fashola's Last Day In Office by Ilekeh(f): 7:10am On May 29, 2015
Time to remove that ugly GEJ mugshot

Goodbye to the best governor Nigeria ever had and may possibly never have again.
Re: Photos Of Govenor Fashola's Last Day In Office by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:12am On May 29, 2015
Fashola my hero Jonathan my zero
Re: Photos Of Govenor Fashola's Last Day In Office by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:14am On May 29, 2015
God Bless You, Babatunde Raji Fashola.

You have done Nigeria proud.
Re: Photos Of Govenor Fashola's Last Day In Office by oluwafemi113(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2015
That's the Man

Best among them

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See The Caricature Of Fashola Made To Thank Him For Serving Lagos State / Gov. Akpabio Must Not Hear This Dan D'humorous Joke / Igbo Should Learn From South-west Politics — Sen. Eriobuna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.