Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

As President Goodluck Jonathan Bows Out..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As President Goodluck Jonathan Bows Out..... (347 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Six DIG To Be Retired As Arase Bows Out (Vanguard) / Desperate President Jonathan Bows Down To Traditionalists For Prayers(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As President Goodluck Jonathan Bows Out..... by misspetite(f): 7:07am On May 29, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-xB2xfEJ639Y/VWeXgwRa_YI/AAAAAAAB6Qg/lDRGwbdRxCE/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
Today May 29th,2015,President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan would formally bow out of his position as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..His story is an inspiring yet,intricate one..Many believe his rise to power was nothing short of divine favor..But most importantly,thanks to one single phone call to his opponent and incoming president,Muhammadu Buhari,he is now widely received as a hero and the new face of democracy..
During the handover of his administration's reports to Buhari yesterday,the president-elect said

"You have earned yourself a place in Nigeria's history for stabilizing our democracy. If you wanted to make things difficult, you could have but you didn't and for that, you have won the respect of world leaders"

As President Jonathan said,My second term ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian – Jonathan ... In my political life, I have never been driven by the love of power.

He sure lived up to his words..If you had an opportunity to meet president Jonathan as he hands over what would you tell him?

http://www.misspetitenigeriablog.com/2015/05/as-president-goodluck-jonathan-bows-out.html
Re: As President Goodluck Jonathan Bows Out..... by mrcasanova1(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2015
Simple. I'd tell him: May God attend to you according to your wishes for this Nation. Let God be the judge
Re: As President Goodluck Jonathan Bows Out..... by prospero5(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2015
Only Madiba comes to mind when mentioning Jonathan and democracy in one sentence. Jonathan, you have my respect. Your humilty, my craving.
Re: As President Goodluck Jonathan Bows Out..... by Osehnetworld(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2015
I ll simply tell him, may God run ur life d way u ran nigeria and may God show d care u showed 2 nigerians y in office

(1) (Reply)

Live Stream Of 2015 Presidential Inauguration - Watch Live / The Journey To Abuja And It's Challenges / I won’t enter Govt House until September –Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.