Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

What Is Your Assessment Of Fashola's Administration In Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Assessment Of Fashola's Administration In Lagos? (288 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Assessment Of Fashola's Administration In Lagos? by rexoluj(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2015
Frankly, I want to state here that as we bid Fashola farewell, we should all remember that there are no perfect human beings.

So I dare say we should be as realistic and logical as possible when giving an appraisal of someone else's performance.

So, the ball is in your court, How was BRF performance in Lagos and Do you think Ambode is capable of performing better?

Share your views...Happy Democracy day!!!

My Appraisal of brf - 7/10

Re: What Is Your Assessment Of Fashola's Administration In Lagos? by drtwist(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2015
I will also rate him 7/10 because he stated on a high note and later flop like the other governor. My best governor is Akpabio and my worst is Uduaghan and SheTIMA
Re: What Is Your Assessment Of Fashola's Administration In Lagos? by efilefun(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2015
cool
Re: What Is Your Assessment Of Fashola's Administration In Lagos? by ezugegere(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2015
Compared to the resources at his disposal, his performance was below average. Maybe he tried in his first tenure but his second was shiiit!

(1) (Reply)

Inauguration:nigeria Has A New President [video / Theincumbent Just Joined Nairaland Today. I Hope To Contribute Meaningfully. / Is Change Truly Here? Whats The Condition Of Power In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.