Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

This Picture Of President GEJ And Buhari Will Crack You Up(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Of President GEJ And Buhari Will Crack You Up(pic) (1288 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / This Cartoon About Buhari Will Crack Your Ribs(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Of President GEJ And Buhari Will Crack You Up(pic) by richgang(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2015
After seeing this pic, I was just laughing, joke aside, this is really true... Commend GEJ for been so humble and having this humility, what's your take guys

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of President GEJ And Buhari Will Crack You Up(pic) by theV0ice: 8:32am On May 29, 2015
cheesy

People just love to misinterpret things or draw conspiracy theories from harmless episodes.

The same interpretation they gave Tinubu deferring to GMB in greeting is the same interpretation that is being given to this one now

For una mind, GEJ na gateman now abi? The man was simply showing GMB around. whom did you expect to open the door? It had nothing to do with humility, servitude or slavery. It was serious business: HANDOVER THINGS

Nigerians with small mind mentality.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Of President GEJ And Buhari Will Crack You Up(pic) by Princecalm(m): 8:34am On May 29, 2015
that was the kitchen.
Re: This Picture Of President GEJ And Buhari Will Crack You Up(pic) by Rich4god(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2015
So if a visitor comes to ur house. Na d visitor go open door for you.... Smh4 some pple...

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of President GEJ And Buhari Will Crack You Up(pic) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 29, 2015
that's it
Re: This Picture Of President GEJ And Buhari Will Crack You Up(pic) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2015
Na wetin fit that hat-man be dat na. Presidency no fit am at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of President GEJ And Buhari Will Crack You Up(pic) by DaBullIT(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2015
Rich4god:
So if a visitor comes to ur house. Na d visitor go open door for you.... Smh4 some pple...

Twas never his house , Where's all the security and gatemen ??

face reality , Oga Jona don turn gateman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of President GEJ And Buhari Will Crack You Up(pic) by Rich4god(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2015
DaBullIT:

Twas never his house , Where's all the security and gatemen ??

face reality , Oga Jona don turn gateman grin grin grin
As long as he is d presidio, Dat's his house. And it'd supposed to be gej showing him around and not his security details.... Keep hating and calling him gateman... Something wey b same even for your dream, u never touch dat door....
Re: This Picture Of President GEJ And Buhari Will Crack You Up(pic) by DaBullIT(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2015
Rich4god:
As long as he is d presidio, Dat's his house. And it'd supposed to be gej showing him around and not his security details.... Keep hating and calling him gateman... Something wey b same even for your dream, u never touch dat door....

Thanks for the "intelli" answer that's missing the "gent" , It's never been my dream to be a President and i never had a strange dream like that , But in other aspects of my dreams i think i am grateful for what i have , asking for more and working towards more

That said , i think that gesture is still a gate man's gesture , can't you see how he's straining to open the door ?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Really A Good Leader. / APC Reels Out Buhari’s Achievements In One Month / Presidency: Buhari Was Misquoted On Preferential Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.