Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) (42864 Views)

D’banj At The Inauguration Of SLOT Academy & Foundation(Pix / Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) / Psquare Share Beautiful Pics With Their Wives After Dad's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 29, 2015
anyway are u interested in joining our VIP group
for daily winnings in football bets, check my
signature for more details.

no risk no reward
[color=][/color]
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2015
Good One
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by solid3(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2015
These guys wey we do Saint murumba together for Jos go dey for celebrity. Mtcheew.
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by abduldope(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2015
G
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by pontirock(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2015
. W

Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:33am On May 29, 2015
It's Faze I wanna see perform!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by kay29000(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2015
Hmm! Ii thought they were pro Jonathan? I guess I guessed wrongly. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by stayblack: 9:33am On May 29, 2015
Harmony92:
Wan go dance Alingo. Al dos shameless celebrities dat were foolin demselves during election period go don dey shame by nw.
TRUE TALK... grin
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by Vacora(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2015
Did they vote? Weren't they abroad during the elections? grin
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by closearms(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Any Nairalanders who still supported APC needs to has a brain checked. Beginning from the person which shall quotes me. undecided

Solid musician like Daddy Showkey and Terry G and Tonto Dickey are there and they inviting rubbish musical. Beginnings of cluenessness from this people.

THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE

then pack out if Nigeria .. u have no business in Nigeria....

EgusiSoup
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 9:33am On May 29, 2015
Be like say dis govt go favour them wela. God pls let ds govt favour me and all d youths still searching for jobs all over nigeria, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by walerule(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Any Nairalanders who still supported APC needs to has a brain checked. Beginning from the person which shall quotes me. undecided

Solid musician like Daddy Showkey and Terry G and Tonto Dickey are there and they inviting rubbish musical. Beginnings of cluenessness from this people.

THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE

sometimes u just feel like posting shit which u don't know its affecting ur personality

EgusiSoup
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2015
vimi:
embarassedlalasticlala fix this b4 ma news goes stale
is lalasticlala the admin of the forum
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2015
mrcasanova1:
The hustle is real. FP wahala tongue

cheesy
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:

THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE

EgusiSoup

Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by zicoraads: 9:35am On May 29, 2015
These brothers are getting old sha.
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by ibzamani(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2015
The person who drop d comment dt tonto dikeh nd daddy showkey shud perform shud be sentence to life in imprisoment.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On May 29, 2015
henryobinna:
is lalasticlala the admin of the forum
Whoever iis concerned joor, na only uu get liver mention me habi? Nmpi

Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by kay29000(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:

THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE

I guess you are being sarcastic. You know Daddy Showkey campaigned for Jonathan.

EgusiSoup
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by exemen: 9:37am On May 29, 2015
mrcasanova1:
The hustle is real. FP wahala tongue
tnks bro..............
bro se obamu mon bayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by lovemoi2(f): 9:37am On May 29, 2015
Lip singing.... poor
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by mohince(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2015
Whre is yobo? Who see yobo?
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:41am On May 29, 2015
Afrok:
Nice two...
Nice three.
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by scachy(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2015
This is what we see in a country that rewards people that contributes nothing for the betterment of the country, P square n Co. Was in USA n other countries on d election day, he was quoted of saying that election won't put food on his table .yet d federal government has invited n paid him God knows how much in hard currency to perform at d presidential inauguration. D same thing in our sport zone, players that has no interest in d country are invited to disgrace d country with poor outings.Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by mrcasanova1(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2015
exemen:

tnks bro..............
bro se obamu mon bayi
Same to you bro grin
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:42am On May 29, 2015
remsonik:
Nice one
Nice two
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by trustedward(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2015
Their casted performance, I felt irritated. ..so far ,the best has been faze.......as far as I know,p square's live performance is trash....we saw the same thing in Glo caf award last year. .

1 Like

Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by JaaizTech: 9:47am On May 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:

THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE
EgusiSoup

I am not sure this has anything to do with APC. But I am seriously irritated, with the way they are turning a serious event to a HipHop show. This is nonsense. In a very serious event such as this, the likes of P Sqaure have no place. I have nothing against them, but this is a Presidential inauguration for the whole country. If we must entertain the guest, then let us entertain them with our own original local music from the more highly respectable artist we have.
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:

THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE

EgusiSoup
Just like the way PDP used to invite them to their programs.

Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:

THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE

EgusiSoup

Lol... Terry G and Tonto Dike

You do also realise that the Jonathan Government is responsible for the event planning

1 Like

Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by kaybreem(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2015
I think say dem talk say dis guyz don use blow kill each orda nobi dem be dis looking fresh" some people en rumour is der hobby
Re: Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) by Harzan(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2015
Chaii.... I for dey watch dis tin now oooh.... Buh I dey fuel queue cry
E go better!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Son, Tuvi On His Birthday (Photo) / Sophia Momodu Looking Stunning At GTB Cocktail Party (PHOTOS / Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.