Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Private Letter To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Private Letter To Buhari (370 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / I Leaked Sanusi's Private Letter To Jonathan - Amaechi Confesses / A Private Letter To Senator-elect Buruji Kashamu By Bunmi Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Letter To Buhari by tonychristopher: 8:39am On May 29, 2015
Dear sir

As you are sworn in today , I will love to congratulate you but know you need to do a few things for me as a nigerian ....

I need a government that can make the country.peaceful and not a government that will favour a particular group ...don't be vindictive and vengeful but know forgiveness is maturity

...I want a government that can allow my freedom to worship in church and freedom to choose when and where to talk a government that can admit my little girl in federal government collage without looking at her tribe above all I want a merit driven government that will make Nigeria a pride of black nation not a country that when you land in airport in muritala muhammed you will be ashamed .

I want a peaceful government where the minority and majority will have their say because they are all nigerians . I want this government to be successful and above all I want if i am back home I can microwave my food ..I can toast bread for my girl and watch my program on tv inshort give us light . I want this simple things ..brethren am I asking much

I am not a lazy man so I am not asking gmb to put food on my table ..that will be bad all I want is an enabling environment to soar

I wish this new government good but above all wish gmb what he wishes himself

HE CAN DO IT IF HE CHOOSES TO ESCHEW THOSE CORRUPT PEOPLE ....HE IS AN OLD MAN SO THIS WILL PUT HIM ON A HIGHER PLACE

HAPPY INAUGURATION

Regards

Christobal
Re: Private Letter To Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2015
That's not how to write a letter

Go back to school grin grin grin
Re: Private Letter To Buhari by kosovo(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2015
Private later indeed. It was GEJ that caused your misfortune in education as well. undecided
Re: Private Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 8:45am On May 29, 2015
DaBullIT:
That's not how to write a letter
Go back to school grin grin grin
Wicked!

(1) (Reply)

Buharilization Of Nigeria / Now That There Is Change. What Next? / Lagos APGA Sacks Chairman For Supporting Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.