Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion (1761 Views)

Dammy Krane Is Out Of Jail After Meeting His Requirement That Was Set At $7,500 / Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion by kay29000(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2015
American Singer/Song Writer, Pharrell Williams just acquired this 1.5 acres L.A estate. Check out the pics of the mansion below. Life is good when you work hard on achieving your dreams; the house has 6 tastefully finished bedrooms.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion by crunchyg: 9:20am On May 29, 2015
Good one
Re: Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion by kay29000(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2015
More pics of the mansion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion by kay29000(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2015
I can't wait for the business I am currently hit the point where I want it to, then I can start thinking of getting houses likes this. Men! Life is one hard struggle, but if you stay on achieving one definite purpose in life long enough, you can become very very successful.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion by holyteeboy(m): 9:49am On May 29, 2015
A very cheap mansiongrin
Re: Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion by sinaj(f): 9:52am On May 29, 2015
embarassed

short of words...

*kneels down* Lord protect me from brokenness cry

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion by kay29000(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2015
holyteeboy:
A very cheap mansiongrin

Cheap? How much do you expect a mansion to be?
Re: Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion by Nobody: 10:25am On May 29, 2015
Counting down to the day when I'm going to purchase mine *smiles*, hard work really pays meeeehn.

#BeInspired
Re: Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion by Nobody: 10:32am On May 29, 2015
holyteeboy:
A very cheap mansiongrin

cheap? dude you crazy? I don't care how much you got 7million dollars ain't cheap in any way unless for our corrupt politicians so please if there's any other meaning you got for using the word cheap you explain than use your thumbs to type trash. LA properties costs fortunes. He got it with his legit, EARNED money it takes hard work to make such money mofo.

I bet where you currently live can't be compared to this. Don't be a bitcch, they're the ones that makes such stupidd comment about other people's achievements.

#Say no to hating

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion by Rotimi47: 11:16am On May 29, 2015
holyteeboy:
A very cheap mansiongrin
Bad guy grin
Re: Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion by angelTI(f): 12:01pm On May 29, 2015
I cant see a house na. Just an open space grin

Lovely concept kiss
Re: Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion by cescky(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2015
so so beautiful smiley smiley smiley

looks just like mine......in my fantasy wink

dreams are seedlings of reality i guess cheesy
Re: Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion by lacicrips(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2015
Is that sofa really outside or there's a cover I'm not seeing?

Nicest crib I've seen so far.
Re: Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion by benuejosh: 1:38pm On May 29, 2015
Poverty is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Pharrell's $7 Million L.A Mansion by goldfish80(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2015
Wow! Just wow!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. / Comedian Mr. Ibu Welcomes His 1st Grand Child / Popular Kenyan Actress Dies In Ghastly Accident, Predicted Her Death(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.