Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

My 7year Old Daughter Prayer Request For Buhari And Udom This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 7year Old Daughter Prayer Request For Buhari And Udom This Morning (509 Views)

Breaking News Ikpeazu And Udom Win At The Supreme Court Today / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 7year Old Daughter Prayer Request For Buhari And Udom This Morning by hopilo: 10:16am On May 29, 2015
At the family devotion this morning after readin the daily manner, we prayed for the family, friends and relations. Then we prayed for Nigeria and our state which we have not visited for a while. We prayed for smoothe inauguration of the new president and the new governor in our state and for God to guide them to deliver Nigeria. Then suddenly my daughter said, "Let pray that they will not die" I asked her who? She said the new president and the new governor. We did her request and offered the prayer. Please pray for them.
Re: My 7year Old Daughter Prayer Request For Buhari And Udom This Morning by 42n8dzydoo(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2015
Okay!
Re: My 7year Old Daughter Prayer Request For Buhari And Udom This Morning by youngwarlocks: 10:19am On May 29, 2015
make sense, more knowledge and understanding to the kid
Re: My 7year Old Daughter Prayer Request For Buhari And Udom This Morning by Nobody: 10:22am On May 29, 2015
youngwarlocks:
make sense, more knowledge and understanding to the kid
fun yourself brain na, can't u be polite
Re: My 7year Old Daughter Prayer Request For Buhari And Udom This Morning by Nobody: 10:22am On May 29, 2015
Dey will not die in Jesus name, God bless ur daughter

(1) (Reply)

Photos: We Can Not Be In Nigeria Without Visiting BBOG- EU Delegates / FMC. Owerri Still On Strike. / President Buhari's Meeting With Service Chiefs At Defence House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.