Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) (49812 Views)

Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo / Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan With Ipad At Inauguration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by solaugo1: 10:31am On May 29, 2015
Ok.... Recruitment Aptitude Tests Made Easy @ www.recruitment. ....happy democracy day
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by kilode100(f): 10:31am On May 29, 2015
Nice...

Sai Buhari

20 Likes

Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by Qmab: 10:31am On May 29, 2015
Bennymontana:
Ftc! smiley
bad network
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:32am On May 29, 2015
Wish one be presidential family again *looking for it inside d constitution*
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On May 29, 2015

Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On May 29, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by dorocent(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2015
see gbedu
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by azcute(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2015
Mola will always be mola
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by lifter(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2015
wunmi590:
Nice pinchure, in as much am not a fan of you, I pray you would take us to the dream land IJN.

The Lord would strengthen you and give you the wisdon, knowledge and understanding to lead us to the right part.

Why do people always shout first to comment on lalastical thread? grin

AND WHO CARES IF YOU ARENT A FAN OR NOT?

DID HE EVEN KNOW YOU?
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by dandoki: 10:34am On May 29, 2015
wunmi590:
Nice pinchure, in as much am not a fan of you, I pray you would take us to the dream land IJN.

The Lord would strengthen you and give you the wisdon, knowledge and understanding to lead us to the right part. IJN (Amen)

GMB should start by “harvesting” all the loot stacked up by the departing brigandage. He will need it to prosecute his programme. If he does not do it they would use it to distabilise his govt.

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by Nnemuka(f): 10:35am On May 29, 2015
tongue
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 29, 2015
See SINGLE LADIES oooooo

PLEASE, phone NUMBERS should be uploaded as well
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 29, 2015
Nnemuka:
where are his cows? are they not part of his family?

Hahahahahahahahaaha

I now Remember GMB said He CHERISHES CATTLE around Himself
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by wunmi590(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2015
lifter:

AND WHO CARES IF YOU ARENT A FAN OR NOT?

DID HE EVEN KNOW YOU?

Oga face topic and leave me alone, you don't need to quote me. I don't insult people so if you can't comprehend with my comment, go and face your television and enjoy the inauguration
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by Jman06(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2015
People get the kind of leader they deserve!!!

Watching in 3D as a senile Olodo is sworn in to lead millions of Nigerians.

BabaOneChance.
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by Rilwayne001: 10:39am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Wow!! How many wives does Buhari have na?
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by jck1976(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2015
Now the trial begins! We give you 100 days to give us some signs of goodies to come. If not I will be watching you with 100XXL camera. ..
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On May 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy Bad mouth
Nnemuka:
where are his cows? are they not part of his family?
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Wish one be presidential family again
*looking for it inside d constitution*
Jman06:
People get the kind of leader they deserve!!!
Watching in 3D as a senile Olodo is sworn in to lead millions of Nigerians.
BabaOneChance.
icebeatz:

Presidential family getting roasted by the sun...
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by missKiffy(f): 10:45am On May 29, 2015
wunmi590:

The Lord would strengthen you and give you the wisdon, knowledge and understanding to lead us to the right part. IJN (Amen)

Cos dey are certain it will make front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by missKiffy(f): 10:46am On May 29, 2015
They plenty o
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by breakeven: 10:47am On May 29, 2015
Na we go de feed them o. The feeding budget in Aso rock go triple GEJ own. Change here we come. grin
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by kenex4ever(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2015
Dey will turn aso rock to a farm house
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by holluwai(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2015
In this mad sun? Haba!
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by Ifeconwaba(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2015
wunmi590:

buhari will fail mark words

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by oluwafemi113(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Wow!!
How many wives does Buhari have na?
just one
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by Troycrown(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2015
PHCN nawa ooo. See what I'm missing. #happy inauguration. #GodBlessNigeria.
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by dhappyking(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2015
How about the presidential village stand?
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by stayblack: 11:03am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Wow!!
How many wives does Buhari have na?
U CHECK WELL..MYBE U SEE UR MUM..RAM
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by COvo(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2015
Kai. Person sitdon under sun and he wear dat king agbada! Dat one na torture o.
Re: The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) by erisegun: 11:16am On May 29, 2015
Bennymontana:
Ftc! smiley
4ur mind* undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR / Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA / Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.