Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland (1974 Views)

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / What Do MR N MRS Nairaland Stand To Gain Apart From Popularity / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by trigar12(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2015
The way people campaign for their candidates makes me wonder no be small.

1. What are the advantages of winning the contest?

2. Is there any kinda party to celebrate where people will get to meet the winners of both contest?

Make person gimme answer abeg
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by 42n8dzydoo(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2015
Abeg give us answers!
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by daimsy(f): 10:41am On May 29, 2015
spreads mat here.
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by demmy0325(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2015
undecided.. Who is this
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by nicerod(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2015
Incase of front page,call me am@ Eagle Square
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by Nobody: 10:45am On May 29, 2015
Me too, I need answers.
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by sinaj(f): 10:46am On May 29, 2015
nicerod:
Incase of front page,call me am@ Eagle Square

Do de train birds dere

1 Like

Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by chiibekee(f): 10:47am On May 29, 2015
Good question. Av been wondering about this same thing too.
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by 1231awa(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2015
daimsy:
spreads mat here.
Abeg, dress small make I join u. smiley
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by XtraSmooth404: 10:49am On May 29, 2015
e-handshake from Se.un I guess.
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by Nobody: 10:49am On May 29, 2015
If eventually, you emerge as the winner of Mr/Miss Nairaland, you would be able to BULLY anyone that comes your way.

1 Like

Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by tohpahz(f): 10:50am On May 29, 2015
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by nicerod(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2015
sinaj:

Do de train birds dere
i think so com join me
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by trigar12(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2015
chiibekee:
Good question. Av been wondering about this same thing too.
abi na ... e dey baffle me gaaani ... na d monetary reward be d koko
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by trigar12(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:
Miss NL ...oya cum hia , wetin be your reward grin
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by 1231awa(m): 10:54am On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:
Welcome our reigning queen. smiley I hail o.
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2015

Vainglory! Vainglory!! Vainglory!!!

I was more flummoxed when Rokìatu ,who is 38, contested last year. I was like ,' ma'am, you should be conversing about bedwetting kids with women your age in the FAMILY SECTION! Have you no shame?!'. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by dharay99: 11:00am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I was more flummoxed when Rokìatu ,who is 38, contested last year. I was like ,' ma'am, you should be conversing about bedwetting kids with women your age in the FAMILY SECTION! Have you no shame?!'. embarassed
38.?,holy fuçck.. shockedshocked
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by trigar12(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

See bashing
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by tohpahz(f): 11:05am On May 29, 2015
1231awa:
Welcome our reigning queen. smiley I hail o.

smiley happy democracy day.
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by Nobody: 11:06am On May 29, 2015
The money is a benefit
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by ginawest(f): 11:08am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

what?!38?
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by Nobody: 11:13am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

LMFAO.:-D:-D Sir, pray one day, you don`t be lynched by the Association OF Angry Ladies Of Nairaland (AOALON). This really got me reeling with laughter.
Take care though
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by Nobody: 11:13am On May 29, 2015
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2015
Dnarvaez:

LMFAO.:-D:-D Sir, pray one day, you don`t be lynched by the Association OF Angry Ladies Of Nairaland (AOALON). This really got me reeling with laughter.
Take care though

I just skip the niceties and opine the bitter truth.cheesy
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by MrLayih(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

u just go around looking for trouble
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by Nobody: 11:20am On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:

@tophahz

My dear can you please help us to clarify this? what are the benefits of winning or being Mr's or Mr nl?
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by Nobody: 11:26am On May 29, 2015
The competition started in 2012 and it was conceived with the intention of creating a fun and entertaining atmosphere in romance section and Nairaland in general

Thanks to sexkillz and ogugua88, Mr and Miss Nairaland came in to being.

The main goal actually is for entertainment and oneness among the forum members.
It created the avenue for members to really participate, entertaining themselves and entertaining others in the process. For people to show support to who they felt deserved to be crowned with the title.

Like you witness in the just concluded miss nairaland, the winner was given a prize along with the runners up.
I am not saying that the competition is just a chance for people to compete to win a prize, No.
It's rather a fun program where people volunteer to be participants and other support them, all this leading to the achievement of the primary goal which is creating a fun and entertaining atmosphere and also creating oneness among forum members

Agreeing to compete requires courage and a believe in ones self and is not every body that has this trait.
The show is a competition and like every other competition, there must be a winner and asides the prize given to the winner and runners up, the winner of the competition along with the other contestants achieves popularity,stronger bond of friendship with fellow members and he or she gets to know and meet new people and people get to know him or her.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by trigar12(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:
The competition started in 2012 and it was conceived with the intention of creating a fun and entertaining atmosphere in romance section and Nairaland in general

Thanks to sexkillz and ogugua88, Mr and Miss Nairaland came in to being.

The main goal actually is for entertainment and oneness among the forum members.
It created the avenue for members to really participate, entertaining themselves and entertaining others in the process. For people to show support to who they felt deserved to be crowned with the title.

Like you witness in the just concluded miss nairaland, the winner was given a prize along with the runners up.
I am not saying that the competition is just a chance for people to compete to win a prize, No.
It's rather a fun program where people volunteer to be participants and other support them, all this leading to the achievement of the primary goal which is creating a fun and entertaining atmosphere and also creating oneness among forum members

Agreeing to compete requires courage and a believe in ones self and is not every body that has this trait.
The show is a competition and like every other competition, there must be a winner and asides the prize given to the winner and runners up, the winner of the competition along with the other contestants achieves popularity,stronger bond of friendship with fellow members and he or she gets to know and meet new people and people get to know him or her.
Good ...Thanks for the sensible response
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by Nobody: 11:35am On May 29, 2015
trigar12:
Good ...Thanks for the sensible response
You are welcome.
Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by mrmastermind: 11:41am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

38years or her underwear size is 38?.
That's like a sugar mummy's age in lagos.

1 Like

Re: What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland by Nobody: 11:47am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I just skip the niceties and opine the bitter truth.cheesy
That`s how we roll.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Workers Often Have Sex During Working Hour / Little Giveaway.. / Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.