Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Next For Reuben Abati ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Next For Reuben Abati ? (1583 Views)

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / The Man Who Sat On The Tor Tiv’s Throne– Reuben Abati / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

What Next For Reuben Abati ? by ETHIX(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2015
Good Morning all,

As we change from one political dispensation to another. What comes to my mind is what role Jonathan aids and associates have played over the years. Some have defended lies and deceived members of the public for self or political reasons.

Wanna know what next for Reuben Abati. ? He is going to get another role in this dispensation or is this the end ?
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by bunlizlaw(f): 10:57am On May 29, 2015
I'm sure he can't return to Guardian newspaper.
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by ETHIX(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2015
I thought his position will still be intact when he returns
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 29, 2015
He will return to his professional practice as a journalist.
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 29, 2015
ETHIX:
I thought his position will still be intact when he returns
Abati is a household name in Journalism. He can always get job with any reputable media firm both locally and internationally.

Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by ETHIX(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2015
I think you are Abati ..... Am sure am right
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 29, 2015
Abati would do well in the future unlike Okupe.

There are assignments for media and communication professionals everywhere
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by ETHIX(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2015
Yea I support the comment that he could get an international media job but never again in Nigeria.
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by tucky200(m): 10:53pm On May 29, 2015
Who cares...he just sha shudnt be involved in our government no more...
Da bastard fit decieve person say naija flag na *blue white blue*
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by ETHIX(m): 11:00pm On May 29, 2015
tucky200:
Who cares...he just sha shudnt be involved in our government no more...
Da bastard fit decieve person say naija flag na *blue white blue*

Abati was someone I respected back in the days through his Friday Guardian articles. His role in Jonathan's administration was marred with bias and prejudice. He was indeed loyal to the clueless.
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 29, 2015
Oboy na to go learn DJ work oo..
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by ikaboy: 11:14pm On May 29, 2015
He must have made enough money and connections to start up his own firm and get so many of you of the labour market leading to so many spurious post on nairaland.
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by otokx(m): 11:45pm On May 29, 2015
He should enjoy his loot.
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by bunlizlaw(f): 6:25pm On May 30, 2015
ikaboy:
He must have made enough money and connections to start up his own firm and get so many of you of the labour market leading to so many spurious post on nairaland.

Your comment only made me smile because it is disproportionate.It's absolutely uncalled-for.
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by ETHIX(m): 1:09pm On May 31, 2015
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by fkaz(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2015
What else After transformation? God don change him life under goodluck administration, na make he de thank God

Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 31, 2015
Abegii,who cares??this was a man that would spit fire in his articles in the Guardian and hold good discourse on the Bullseye with Pat Utomi....Jona sure paid him well to turn around and say a whole lot of craps
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by bunlizlaw(f): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
fkaz:
What else After transformation? God don change him life under goodluck administration, na make he de thank God
Good for him
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by ETHIX(m): 5:28am On Sep 24, 2018
ETHIX:
Good Morning all,

As we change from one political dispensation to another. What comes to my mind is what role Jonathan aids and associates have played over the years. Some have defended lies and deceived members of the public for self or political reasons.

Wanna know what next for Reuben Abati. ? He is going to get another role in this dispensation or is this the end ?

Maman
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by ETHIX(m): 5:29am On Sep 24, 2018
ETHIX:

Maman

Mamen
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by FarahAideed: 5:38am On Sep 24, 2018
ETHIX:
Good Morning all,

So you have your answers now?
Re: What Next For Reuben Abati ? by ETHIX(m): 4:40am On Sep 26, 2018
ETHIX:
Good Morning all,

Meman

Mamen

Seven Years In Prison My True Story / Has "God's Own State" Finally Woken Up? / USA Based Bianka Peace Johnson Call On Igbos To Shun Biafra Agitation