Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew (27767 Views)

Photo Of Uche Ogbodo And Her Daughter / Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son Matthew / Uche Jombo Pictured With Her Son, Matthew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 29, 2015
smiley

Are you retailer, wholesaler or a business man or woman? Or do you just love engaging in the act of buying and selling? If yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. TDC Honey Beauty Soap is a soap that has natural ingredients rich in honey, shea butter and aleo vera that treats pimples and other skin diseases (for more information on the soap,please click here https://www.nairaland.com/1870814/tdc-honey-beauty-soap) with an affordable trade price and a good profit.
For more information please call 08037169780, 08188513647
Or contact us today at tdc_soaps@yahoo.com.
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by Aminat508(f): 12:23pm On May 29, 2015
McEwen:
Pm me sister smiley
for baby factory or kinni?
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 29, 2015
cute!! kiss
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by gobizzy101: 12:33pm On May 29, 2015
We r talking Buhari, u r talking jombo kiss
It even sounds like sambo
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by McEwen(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2015
Aminat508:
for baby factory or kinni?
Mirage grin grin
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by Agozie48: 12:38pm On May 29, 2015
congratulations to her so happy ,,,,the Son is so cute
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by julieton: 12:39pm On May 29, 2015
Ujupsy:
He looks like uche and Rodrigue

you can't really tell who a new born looks like until he gets to around one month.
I thank God for safe delivery. nmua kiss to the lil angel.
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by maestroz: 12:47pm On May 29, 2015
osemoses1234:
......I dey cum back

you wan release?
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by swagger1055(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2015
D baby is kul but post intresting issues pls
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by Ishilove: 1:09pm On May 29, 2015
I tap into the anointing...
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by redcurry(f): 1:12pm On May 29, 2015
cute.
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 29, 2015
cute like Rodriguez.
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by erijesu: 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
thank God for safe delivery. It is only God's mercy that sustains a pregnant woman for 9months and have a healthy baby to show for it. Baby mathew you are lovely.
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by Whizzcute(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2015
WoW, He's ma name sake

#ReppinMATTHEW
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by unite4real: 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
kekakuz:
what nonsense
is she the only woman that gave birth today
why can't we see all their picture
who the bleep is Uche jumbo

meanwhile update from my walk to togo
I just reached the city gate

OK. Bidemi Ayoba and Chinonye Adu gave birth today.

Now, do u know them? You see the reason Uche jumbo made headline. Popular people make headlines for every shit.

Now u know why.
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by sholikay(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
Aminat508:
Waoh beautiful! Can't wait to have mine
oya make we do am now.. My factory is still in good condition, we can produce cutest ones as much as you want ... Na jzoke I dey ooo. smiley
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by Sobeautiful: 1:42pm On May 29, 2015
RickRichards:
Dunno who Uche Jumbo is, but she sure got a jumbo gift from God. I am happy for her.
If u don't know Uche, it means you don't know any Nigerian actress.
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by Aminat508(f): 1:47pm On May 29, 2015
sholikay:
oya make we do am now.. My factory is still in good condition, we can produce cutest ones as much as you want ... Na jzoke I dey ooo. smiley
lolz grin
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by pretty050(f): 1:56pm On May 29, 2015
kekakuz:
what nonsense

your signature just help me avoid the stress
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by ta4ba3(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2015
airforce1 is d album ready
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by TessaJ: 2:19pm On May 29, 2015
kekakuz:
what nonsense is she the only woman that gave birth today why can't we see all their picture who the bleep is Uche jumbo
meanwhile update from my walk to togo I just reached the city gate
oponu ....Senior
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by Godmother(f): 2:28pm On May 29, 2015
kekakuz:
what nonsense

take it easy and lets learn to celebrate with people.
If others chose to keep theirs on the low its their choice.
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by lybest20: 2:49pm On May 29, 2015
woa... Lovely Baby
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by mikesly: 2:56pm On May 29, 2015
Aminat508:

Can't wait for what?
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by Babytina: 3:58pm On May 29, 2015
Handsome u ar welcm 2 d world
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by fxstory(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2015
cute
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by Timkizzy33881(f): 5:57pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome cutie kiss
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by Airforce1(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2015
He looks like my unborn child
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by Airforce1(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2015
ta4ba3:
airforce1 is d album ready

We almost there són grin
Re: Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew by Dygeasy(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2015
Aminat508:
For me baa?

tongue kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Skales Builds A House For Mother (photo) / Davido Escapes Being Implicated In A Credit Card Fraud In The U.S. / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.