Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Happy Independence Day Nigerians!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Independence Day Nigerians!!! (376 Views)

Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) / 7 Interesting Ways Nigerians Celebrate Independence Day / Independence Day: We Have Uncovered Plots To Wreck Havoc In Abuja – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Independence Day Nigerians!!! by djdoxxx(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2015
Today Truly Marks A New Dawn...I Can Feel The Birds In D Sky,the Animals On The Streets All Rejoicing For The New President Of Their Great Country......Today To Me Is Not Only ' An Inauguration Day',but Also Our 'Independence Day'.......For Now,my Eyes Are Glued To The Tv Watching And Enjoying The Ceremony,after This,na To Merry Ooooo(no Time)..... I Don Dey Talk Too Much,but I Hope I Have Been Able To Show How Happy I Am That This Is The Independence We Av Been Waiting For...For All I Care, Happy Real Independence,nairalanders...Happy New Flexing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians!!! by TrishaP(f): 11:53am On May 29, 2015
Democracy you mean.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians!!! by 9niceguy(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2015
Tnx bro. Fresh air just began
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians!!! by djdoxxx(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2015
TrishaP:
Democracy you mean.
baby,democracy,inauguration And Independence...All Join!!
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians!!! by djdoxxx(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2015
9niceguy:
Tnx bro. Fresh air just began
Naso Bro...Fresh And Frosh Air Just Began...I Can Feel D Release Of Much Oxygen In The Air.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians!!! by djdoxxx(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2015
Having Head~swell For President Buhari....Best Of Speech From The Man Of The Century!!! Best Part ~ 'I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody'....This Truly Is Democratic Word... I Cannot But Compare This Speech So Far With Dat Of G.E.J's Own....There's Too Much Sincerity And Pains In His Voice And Facial Expressions...

(1) (Reply)

Wherever The Witchcraft Is There Lies The True Political Power! / Nigeria Jobs: 6 Must Have IT Skills / Why Shehu Sani Thinks Aisha Buhari Has No Right To Be Called Her Excellency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.