Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Military Command Centre Moved From Abuja To Maiduguri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Command Centre Moved From Abuja To Maiduguri. (837 Views)

Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Change! Military Command Centre Moved To Maiduguri / Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Command Centre Moved From Abuja To Maiduguri. by olufunmibi(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari by Presidential fiat during his inaugural Speech has directed that the Military Command Center be moved from the comfort of Abuja to Maiduguri where the action is so that a definitive end can be put to the Boko Haram Insurgency.

Happy Democracy Day, Nigerians
Re: Military Command Centre Moved From Abuja To Maiduguri. by Obinovictor(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2015
Is this good news?
Re: Military Command Centre Moved From Abuja To Maiduguri. by rolchi(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2015
Obinovictor:
Is this good news?

My Boss, I wonder oh! This is not 1982 oh!
Re: Military Command Centre Moved From Abuja To Maiduguri. by dckelvin(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2015
NIGERIA IS ABOUT TO GO INTO A REAL TIME CIVIL WAR AND DIVIDE. THAT IS WHY HE DID IT. WHY DO YOU THINK HE SPENT MORE THAN TWO DAYS IN UK BEFORE THE HANDOVER?
Re: Military Command Centre Moved From Abuja To Maiduguri. by olufunmibi(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
UNA PEOPLE DON COME WITH YOUR STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORY SHEY?
Re: Military Command Centre Moved From Abuja To Maiduguri. by olufunmibi(m): 1:35pm On May 29, 2015
Obinovictor:
Is this good news?

Victor, let me help you. It is a good news if you are not a member of Boko Haram.
Re: Military Command Centre Moved From Abuja To Maiduguri. by temitayo315(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
Atleast dat's an action. A quick actiƶn. Some of u wan dey start to criticise ba? Dis 1 no be oga Jona. O wey go dey slow to take step
Re: Military Command Centre Moved From Abuja To Maiduguri. by Chimarto: 1:41pm On May 29, 2015
This dude tenure gonna be ridiculous
Re: Military Command Centre Moved From Abuja To Maiduguri. by Obinovictor(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2015
olufunmibi:

Victor, let me help you. It is a good news if you are not a member of Boko Haram.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Improvement In Power Supply / Akon To Supply Electricity To 600,000,000 Homes In Africa. / Buhari Must Do Better Than This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.