Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Dv 6000 (not Charging Problem) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dv 6000 (not Charging Problem) (626 Views)

Fairly Used Hp Pavillon Dv-6000 Laptop For Sale / Hp Pavillion Dv 6000 Screen Needed / Help With Hp Pavilion Dv 6000 Application Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dv 6000 (not Charging Problem) by canachy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2009
A friend of mine has a DV 6000 laptop that has a charging problem. can anyone here fix it here?
Re: Dv 6000 (not Charging Problem) by netotse(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2009
they way you go about stating your problem is just perfect, i mean from the post we already know what the problem is (in case you havent noticed i'm being sarcastic)

have you checked if there is voltage on the jack? connect a multimeter to it one one the inside one on the outside (if u get it wrong it'll show a minus on the screen just reverse the terminals) check wot the voltage is(dont forget to set the meter to DC 20V) it should show 18.5 ot somefink check under your laptop or the power pack to be sure

or it could be that you didnt put the power jack in firmly but in the interim try and be more specific wiv your problem statement!

(1) (Reply)

What Browsing Package Does Intercellular Have For Us? / What is Data Integration? / Psp Upgrader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.