Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. (993 Views)

Saraki And His Wife, 2 Children At His Inauguration (photos) / The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration / President Buhari Inauguration Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by Rick9(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2015
I belong to everybody but belong to nobody.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by stevolinkon40: 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
***i belong to everybody and I belong to nobody*** PMB MAY 2015

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by sexymoma(f): 1:11pm On May 29, 2015
Shey i even hear wan word of his speech.. angry
Re: Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 29, 2015
I belong to Nigeria not tinubu grin
Re: Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by superstar1(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2015
" We as Nigerians must remind ourselves that we are heirs to great civilizations: Shehu Othman Dan fodio’s caliphate, the Kanem Borno Empire, the Oyo Empire, the Benin Empire and King Jaja’s formidable domain. The blood of those great ancestors flow in our veins."

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by lizu4chizu(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2015
adeekiti:
I belong to Nigeria not tinubu grin

lol

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by Rick9(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 29, 2015
Rick9:
Sai Buhari
shey this one na quote?
Re: Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by Bgino(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2015
its too early for this deception..we all know where GMB heart belongs to..we know where his heart is..if he likes let him relocate police force heatquarters,customs,immigration,civil defence and Aso villa to his darling north,,,i wont be surprised..i belong to nobody my foot
Re: Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:49pm On May 29, 2015
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by stunning4real: 2:14pm On May 29, 2015
sexymoma:
Shey i even hear wan word of his speech.. angry
bad belle
Re: Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by Rick9(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2015
southniyikaye:
shey this one na quote?
no its not a quote
Re: Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by sexymoma(f): 2:59pm On May 29, 2015
stunning4real:
bad belle
Rotten Belle
Re: Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by ogawisdom(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2015
I didn't hear a word of all he said he is soooo poor at reading English.
tongue he must ve cheated to ve credited English language in his forged WAEC result
Re: Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by Isiterere(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2015
ogawisdom:
I didn't hear a word of all he said he is soooo poor at reading English.
tongue he must ve cheated to ve credited English language in his forged WAEC result
You need to a see a doctor asap.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Drop Your Best Quote Of President Buhari From His Inauguration Speech Here. by ogawisdom(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2015
Isiterere:

You need to a see a doctor asap.

ALL IZZ WELL

Olodo u neva disappoint

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts About New Senate President Bukola Saraki / Pope Accepts Resignations Of 2 US Bishops Over Sex Abuse Cover-up / Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter's Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.