Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

It Has To Be Love - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Has To Be Love (4471 Views)

Could This Be Love Season 2[it Runs In The Family] / Could This Be Love? / Could This Be Love (my Boss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Has To Be Love by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 12, 2015
damiperry:
Amazing work...
what is quinn studying anyway?
Thank you!
Keep calm........next update will reveal that wink
Re: It Has To Be Love by Oche211(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2015
Nice story. I am following you all the way. Space booked.
Re: It Has To Be Love by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2015
Oche211:
Nice story. I am following you all the way. Space booked.
Thank you for reading and following! smiley
Re: It Has To Be Love by damiperry(f): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2015
kitchirpy:

Thank you!
Keep calm........next update will reveal that wink
alryt...waiting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Has To Be Love by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nice nice work dear, I really really really love dis story. Kudos
Re: It Has To Be Love by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ciela:
Nice nice work dear, I really really really love dis story. Kudos
Thank you.....I appreciate! smiley
Re: It Has To Be Love by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jenny sauntered into Tony's lodge after her lectures, She had received a message from Tony requesting her to visit him. In a heart-thumping moment with excitement glued on her face.

Giddy with Joy, she opened the door and entered the room. Tony's room was dimly lit, warm sweet scent filled the room, Candles were burning slowly. Jenny was drown in the intensity of the romantic room. The curtains were slightly opened.

This outta be good. She thought.

'Hey! I got your text! What do you wanna talk about? Jenny said in a breath, not wanting to sound keen, when she sighted Tony.

'Please, have a sit, we need to talk' Tony said as he sighed and motioned Jenny to sit beside him on the bed.

Jenny sat down peacefully by his side.

'I don't really know how to start or what to say' Tony continued.

Pausing for a moment to think about it, Jenny frowned and said 'Well, you have to start somewhere'

Taking a sharp intake of breathe, Tony closed his eyes and blurted out 'I love you, Jenny!'

*TBC*
Re: It Has To Be Love by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
To say, Jenny was shocked would be a sin before God and man, She was just speechless. shocked. She held her long brown hair, hiding the shock in her eyes.

'I love you, Jenny' Tony repeated.

Jenny's eyes widened with horror

On a second thought, maybe her dreams were coming true, the guy of her dreams telling her, he loves her? But she doesn't know how real it was!

'What's your angle?' Jenny inquired with a serious voice.

'Angle as how? I don't quite follow' Tony said confusingly.

'I mean you explicitly told me I'm clingy and not well-behaved, you said I'm artificial and now you're all lovey-dovey, Am I safe?'

'No one is 100% sure about anything, but I know I want you this very minute, Jenny, I can't explain it myself'

Getting up and pacing the room. 'I can't give you a clear-cut answer right now, I'm very emotional, and I don't think__Tony, whatever your motivations are, You have to make it right, make it real, I don't want to do or say something I would regret in the end'

Tony sighed heavily, obviously he wasn't expecting any resistance, the little show Jenny pulled out came as a shock.
'How do I make it real or right? Any hint or tip?'

'Use your instincts!' Jenny said and held her shoulders high and strolled gracefully out of his room.

1 Like

Re: It Has To Be Love by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
So, Ciela deactivated her account..shocked shocked
She was talented and down to earth.
Re: It Has To Be Love by will007: 12:27am On Jun 14, 2015
@op Hate to burst your bubble, but this story is similar to *one three hill season 1*, especially the artwork area. Now I don't mind that you cull your story from the film, but am hoping you will add some twist and suspense-filled moments, if not, you might discourage readers from following your story especially those that have watched the seasonal film owing to the fact they can, to some extent, easily predict your next update or the end. And am sure that s not a good quality of masterpiece, so, keep this in mind. Thank you
Re: It Has To Be Love by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
will007:
@op Hate to burst your bubble, but this story is similar to *one three hill season 1*, especially the artwork area. Now I don't mind that you cull your story from the film, but am hoping you will add some twist and suspense-filled moments, if not, you might discourage readers from following your story especially those that have watched the seasonal film owing to the fact they can, to some extent, easily predict your next update or the end. And am sure that s not a good quality of masterpiece, so, keep this in mind. Thank you
Dear cobber. It's not easy to dilineate anything in writing. It's quite arduos, irregarding how exiguos. Benignly think circa it.

Kitcares. He's just being asinine. Right?
Re: It Has To Be Love by will007: 12:32am On Jun 15, 2015
thronekid:

Dear cobber. It's not easy to dilineate anything in writing. It's quite arduos, irregarding how exiguos. Benignly think circa it.

Kitcares. He's just being asinine. Right?

English bro

PS: its just an advice
Re: It Has To Be Love by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 15, 2015
will007:

English bro

PS: its just an advice
No. Honestly. I like that. But your first sentence didn't seem the nicest thing to utter.
Okay?

Cheers!
Re: It Has To Be Love by will007: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2015
thronekid:

No. Honestly. I like that. But your first sentence didn't seem the nicest thing to utter.
Okay?

Cheers!

How is my sentence not the nicest thing to say?....am just stating the obvious, which is true. And you think using the word *asinine* is the best way to reply

And I know its not easy to write something, its actually tasking but that's when you are not copying every line from somewhere. And you might check it out for yourself.
Re: It Has To Be Love by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
will007:

How is my sentence not the nicest thing to say?....am just stating the obvious, which is true. And you think using the word *asinine* is the best way to reply

And I know its not easy to write something, its actually tasking but that's when you are not copying every line from somewhere. And you might check it out for yourself.
Sorry to bust your bubble, I insist is not the nicest thing to say.

Cheers, once more.
Re: It Has To Be Love by missybenign(f): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2015
nice one Dr....following
Re: It Has To Be Love by Holuwanifemee(f): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2015
Lovely story....keep it coming~~ more grease to your elbow

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Sins Of My Parents (very Short Story) / Kimberly Uses Her Bo*bs To Seduce Friend's Husband Part 1 / Isbn Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.