Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ambode’s Inaugural Address - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode’s Inaugural Address (16357 Views)

Abiola’s ‘Inaugural Address’ On June 11, 1994 / Caption This Photo Of Fashola Dancing At Ambode's Inaugural Dinner / Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by DExplorer1: 1:29pm On May 29, 2015
Well delivered! Better times for Lagosians.
Eko o ni Baje o! APC o ni daru o! We promise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
Shoro niyen oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by luvmijeje(f): 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
20 God bless Lagos State
God bless Nigeria
Itesiwaju Ipinle Eko
Oje mi lo gun; Oje wa lo gun
Eko oni baje – I promise.
Thank you.

We are definitely holding you to your promise. Eko must not baje under your watch.
Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
typing...

I just don't know why, i am not Yoruba but i always fall in love with their dialect. A Great language from great progressive people, bonded by progressive leaders who are pioneers of change. People who can be trusted and not bribe with money like one tribe like that.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"
what is the one saying
Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by Mcowubaba: 1:34pm On May 29, 2015
I have been trying to understand this His Deputy's name Dr Idiat cheesy idiot ni..lol..
ohun ti Iru oruko ni wipe
Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by treasure2: 1:36pm On May 29, 2015
A new era for Lagos....wonderful speech

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
Thank God the Afonja of Lagos, the Dosunmu of our time, Agbaje did not win.
Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by asscend: 1:47pm On May 29, 2015
New Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment??

Hmm is that not increasing the size and cost of governance?

Well if it will get the desired results good but i just think its unnecessary and the same vision can be championed in an already exsisting Department.
Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by asscend: 1:57pm On May 29, 2015
Okay Lagos Global nice name.

However can this office note that it can be frustrating to do business in Lagos.

Too many officials and levies to pay both on the road and on premises.

Why not streamline payments so it is only one or two that covers everything.

Good initiative Mr Governor I hope it works and brings more investment into the state.
Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by ekwesi3(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2015
...,and what is my business with that? undecided...,
Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by djdavisy(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2015
politics! Lmao another 4years of suffering starts today
Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by Bomi(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2015
Hunn great speech from one great leader to another. But where is LASU in all this! This is d only institution great Lagos can call their responsible for middle man power training where the need of Lagos is taking care of. The issue need serious and decisive attention. As new regime take, he need to take differently from direction of his predecessors on the school. Eko ko gbudo baje oooopp
Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by MayorofLagos(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Shame he didn't reveal how much e Bola gets.

Remi Tinubu would be your successor.
Lagos State should change its name to Tinubu State

Has Kwara been changed to Saraki State, has Anambra been changed to Ubah?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by Mogidi: 2:28pm On May 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Has Kwara been changed to Saraki State, has Anambra been changed to Ubah?

Na true you talk o
Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by abnsugbe: 2:36pm On May 29, 2015
IbnSultaan:
God bless my party

God bless my president

God bless my progressives

Bro don't expect much 4rm dis new administration. It will always be business as usual, the difference is that they will be more careful in terms of siphoning our collective wealth. Quote me anytime.

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by badesco(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2015
You are welcome Ambode but remember your predecessor left a huge debt, running to billions of naira. Wish u well...
Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by younggodwin60: 5:07pm On May 29, 2015
Mmhm hmm
Re: Ambode’s Inaugural Address by Nobody: 6:54am On May 30, 2015
That Office of Civic Engagement looks a good one. World- class Sociologists must be engaged to man the office. It takes a sociological inquisition to understand a people group and the why of their outlook to life with a view to achieving a liveable fusion of types. It must immediately set about sorting out misgivings between the Ibo and the Yoruba in Lagos - clean up the mess spat of tribal diatribes by Jimi Agbaje and Oba Akiolu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Documents Counter Nigerian Army Denial Of Planned Deployment Of Troops In Gambia / Photos From Rivers State Honours Award Presentation Ceremony / Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.