Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Paypal Account For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Paypal Account For Sale (465 Views)

Free Verified Paypal Account For The Luckiest Person / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Free Verified Paypal Account For Sale Get Your's Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Account For Sale by goldenval(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2009
i have a verified paypal account for sale. it is my own personal paypal account that i wanted to use before but need money so urgent and that is the main reason why i want to sale it. so if you need to buy it, call me on my number for the prize. thank you.
Re: Paypal Account For Sale by kingville(m): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2009
Get your own verified paypal account within 24hrs and be happy,
send me an email feelkc.daniel@gmail.com
Re: Paypal Account For Sale by femicrown: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2009
The simplest way to open a paypal account, this is new!
Opening a paypal account is just a matter of minutes.This is the newest way, the latest discovery,no more US bank account,US address,US phone number barrier.
You don't have to go through all that stress. you will save your time and money!
, For a free report email me freebies4all@fastermail.com

(1) (Reply)

Computer Shop / Incredible! From Spiritualist To Marketer / Make Headway And Be The Ceo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.