Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration (59496 Views)

Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony / Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by YoruBanger: 4:00pm On May 29, 2015
Pavore9:
Amaechi left Port Harcourt to come and dance in Abuja..........Nigeria is indeed a colourful space! cheesy cheesy

Levels Don Change. Rotimi now plays in the Big League. Haters can GAD!

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by onlyson16(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2015
mistypiper:
This man sha like to dance.
- Work hard, play hard
talking frm de anus.do u see him dancing now
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Missmossy(f): 4:15pm On May 29, 2015
The best dancing governor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 29, 2015
onlyson16:
talking frm de anus.do u see him dancing now

What is you toking about? cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 29, 2015
lolababe331e:
Love this man. He doesn't send haters grin

dat is ehn, d guy is a jolly fellow...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by onlyson16(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2015
mistypiper:

What is you toking about? cheesy
am soory for cose u didnt even see de pics while comentin,ur name again sorry
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by fareed69(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2015
wunmi590:
Shake my head for you when you are suppose to be in your state handing over to your successor, you are in Abuja.

Is this the legacy you are putting down for the future political juggernaut?

In as much that we are the same Catholic, I won't accept what you did today.

Is it a MUST that he should be there?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by jordyspices: 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
atlwireles:
Ayiri and Amaechi in the same picture grin grin grin grin grin Tomorrow somebody will be insulting TP. God bless chevron, boys must eat
. Couldn't help but notice the rolex on ayiri nd the other guys wrist am sure it is a presidential rolly
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by olutunde12(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
nairamaverick:
The dancing governor

The mad man is supposed to be in Rivers handling over to nother person. He is dancing?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
onlyson16:
am soory for cose u didnt even see de pics while comentin,ur name again sorry

You came late and missed the party.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by olutunde12(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=fareed69 post=34217901]

Is it a MUST that he should be there?

Clearly from an apc pet. If jonathan was not in eagle square today, would you have said this?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by nairamaverick(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2015
olutunde12:

The mad man is supposed to be in Rivers handling over to nother person. He is dancing?

Make him dance him last dance
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by nellyelitz(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2015
The errand boy dancing
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
I hope Wike constructs a road that would run through Amaechi's house, he's no longer wanted in the Niger Delta.
That if he cares...the kind enjoyment wet him go enjoy ..naw him dey make am laff for abuja
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by TheAdvocate(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2015
Always clownish...mtcheeeeew
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by fareed69(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=olutunde12 post=34218210][/quote]

Is it the President we are talking about or Governor Amaechi? Was Lamido there in Jigawa to swear the New Governor in. Be constructive in your Criticism.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by pasol4real(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2015
lolababe331e:
Dont worry very Soon he wud not only send he neg haters.
In case u dont know
Wike his tormentor is now governor!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by jaytee01(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
The best politician / Strategist. The man that made all Tanoids scared.

7000 Tanoids shall pass by your right , another 10,000 by your left but they shall hurt you not.

In blessings, you shall be blessed. You are the beginning and the end.

By your words thousands of Tanoids tremble. A!!

Amaechi the king of all kings. Gladiators of the gladiators Master Strategist, Political Professor.

We greet you. You shall live long

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"
grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by jaytee01(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
Haters can go and die!!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by onlyson16(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2015
mistypiper:

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by onlyson16(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2015
mistypiper:

k
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by mechanics(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2015
mistypiper:
This man sha like to dance.
- Work hard, play hard
na so, dance for hardwrk.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by davibid: 10:02pm On May 29, 2015
One thing is so sure to happen- posterity will judge him... I truly hope that this administration don't push him aside.
In case President Buhari cares to listen to advice, here is a word of advice; beware of him who betrays his people and blood, he can betray anyone regardless...!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by gare(f): 7:32am On May 30, 2015
wunmi590:
Shake my head for you when you are suppose to be in your state handing over to your successor, you are in Abuja.

Is this the legacy you are putting down for the future political juggernaut?

In as much that we are the same Catholic, I won't accept what you did today.

Thank you for your comments, this is the height of abuse of office, I wonder Why PMB will tolerate this nonsense, even if he is handing over to Wike he shouldn't have shown his face at the Presidential Inuguration, I believe the APC change stands for a lot of things which include proper conduct in all they do, from what I see this man called Ameachi is a big liability to APC, Rivers state and Nigeria in general, his excess are becoming too much, someone has to sit and talk some sense into him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Swaggzkid: 11:03am On May 30, 2015
This man suppose be comedian and not a politician
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by mescapee: 9:07pm On May 30, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
It's Democracy day and former governor of Rivers State Rotimi Amaechi chose to be at the Eagle Square to witness the presidential swearing in rather than be at his state to handover.

He is pictured with Warri billionaire Ayiri Emami below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/photos-former-gov-rotimi-amaechi.html

All I see is a grown up man who has been used and relegated.

Thought he normally stays by Buhari's left or right hand side.

Check out where he even sat at the venue of the hand over.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by millionboi(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2015
lolababe331e:
u love a coward..........Na wike chase m out of Rivers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / Dino Melaye Rides 3-Wheels Motorcycle In Abuja / Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.