Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) (65479 Views)

PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:25pm On May 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

[s]Unfortunately, you haven't been blessed as 1/1000000 as this man who you refuse to respect...And yes, truly power is transient so buhari won't be there forever... Will Nigeria trust a person. with identity crisis like you to lead in later years...Time will tell but law of karma is real..[/s].

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by missionmex(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2015
What will be will be.
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Gbawe: 2:25pm On May 29, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish. 5 years of misrule is all that reasonable people will associate the Jonathan name with.

5 Likes

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Whizpeter(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2015
Finally, the end of the dark era for nigeria
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Krestkross: 2:26pm On May 29, 2015
Farewell

2 Likes

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by jck1976(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2015
Realdeals:
Former President? chai nothing last forever

Yeah Even people die

2 Likes

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by onajison(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2015
My hero, here u go

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by mascot87(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2015
GEJ is just too funny. He go just dey smile grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 29, 2015
There is God oooo

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by hensben(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2015
see as patience be like masqurade

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Praise God, they went together and returned together.

Glory be to GOD in the Highest, Many went in two and came out alone (single). Is the greatest testimony in their LIFE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by ghettodreamz(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2015
Indeed, power is impermanent.

Wishing them both a good life out of the Aso Rock Villa. smiley

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by networkrecharg: 2:28pm On May 29, 2015
MAMA PEACE MAY BE GOING TO JAIL SOONEST....

dustydee:
Bye bye o! Mama Peace, we'll miss you.
Oga Jona, you no try as president at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 29, 2015
And the SS guy on the left wept with gnashing of teeth.

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Gbawe: 2:28pm On May 29, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 29, 2015
Beremx:
Otuoke must be a boring place to live in. They should relocate to PH or remain in Abuja.

grin grin

No matter how boring it is, it will not be as worse as your bush village in Imo state..

Oya, go ahead and ban me!

3 Likes

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Pope22(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2015
I tot they said PEJ didn't come for d inauguration?

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by scachy(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2015
Realdeals:
Former President? chai nothing last forever
Ya,Even Buhari ll bear ex in yrs to come. Life goes on, it's a relay race.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by MrBully: 2:30pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
What a world!

Few aides!

Few Security attache!

No smiles!

Chai!! There is good ooo!! grin grin
Happy fool!
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by seedorfg(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2015
bye garri bye kulikuli to GEJ/PEJ
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by networkrecharg: 2:30pm On May 29, 2015
REAL MASQUERADE

hensben:
see as patience be like masqurade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by cole265(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2015
Jona De drunk grin

2 Likes

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by HopeAlive14(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
Everything that has a beginning must come to an end; sooner or later.

No President will stay in Aso Rock forever!

Thank God you and your wife went to Aso Rock and returned in peace!

Welcome back Ex- President GEJ and Dame PEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by ikechukwu354(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
people will say good and others bad, Godbless you JONATHAN if it wasnt you we wont celebrate this day, God bless u and ur family ur works will always be in my heart... still my hero... and to the president buhari mqy God bless you and give you strengt and wisdom to rule this difficult nation... Congrats

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Jerrymax01(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
yes I have. Otuoke is just like Dubai.

Otuoke will be much better today, but trust me it always very boring place. Wish him the best sha.
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by DExplorer1: 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
But former President and wife no arrive swearing in ceremony together.
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by dustydee: 2:33pm On May 29, 2015
networkrecharg:
MAMA PEACE MAY BE GOING TO JAIL SOONEST....

I don't think so. I believe GEJ and his family are safe, the others are on their own.
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by nerdfrost(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2015
All I can say is safe journey to otueke. The blood ure sharing will not catch up with u grin
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Beremx(f): 2:33pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

I wan book room for me and you for Otuoke Hilton next week.

All I want is your waist ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ٩(̾○̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾○̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾○̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾○̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾○̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(̾○̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
your monetary protection from PDP officially ends today. Where will you get money to book a room? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2015
Tank GOD otuoke is finally here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Abba999(f): 2:33pm On May 29, 2015
RockMaxi:

Now Jonathan will know what the human nature is. His eye don't clear now, no more praise singers. cool

Biko mechie onu ule gia. undecided
Wasn't he humble enough for u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by oloriooko(m): 2:34pm On May 29, 2015
themilanway:
They looked sad and forsaken undecided undecided
How did you know or see that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Kicks The Devil's Ass With A Big Boot (photos) / Reps Reject Innoson Suvs As Official Vehicles / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.