Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo (92831 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Zahra Buhari Stuns On The Cover Of Oracle Magazine / Yusuf Buhari Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by justwise(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Very beautiful girls, I hope they have certificates sha

I hate unintelligent girls.

So having certificate makes one intelligent?
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by IdaJ(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2015
Chai Chai Chai. There is God oooooo. This man is blessed. No wonder the man always smiles
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 29, 2015
Yes they are suposed to be well covered from head,neck to toe,that is the command of Allah,no one is bigger than His command. and say they are not decently dressed. That they should wear hijab. [/quote]
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by seunfape(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2015
Aisha sabi dress sha.
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by tboibamz: 8:31pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

No wonder ure mogidi
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by sinaj(f): 8:33pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Oga see how sarcasm got ya 300 likes wink

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by graciandubuisi(f): 8:34pm On May 29, 2015
[color=][/color]
Mogidi:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by ehjiwummy(f): 8:34pm On May 29, 2015
I love their outfit,not until u show cleavage b4 ur beauty can come out....ladies stay classy.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by ChiSun27(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2015
kayboy4y:

Till my father get sense because he impregnated my mother as a mad man. Must u quote me?

Eyah....chaai....don't worry....God will help you.
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by thexzy(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2015
The Presidential virgins of GMB... I smell Marriage proposal(§) for these babes. See as guymen dey cue up
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by pablus: 9:10pm On May 29, 2015
oh my, very tantalizing babes!!! i like that one. name, age, education level, and occupation please.
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by pablus: 9:15pm On May 29, 2015
arewa means "beautiful woman" in yoruba language, correct? yeah they do look yoruba, elegant and well gounded.

Ahmed4002:
proudly arewa breed
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by nairamaniac: 9:34pm On May 29, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
How many pretty ladies can you count in this photo? Mrs Aisha is pictured above with her daughters and step daughters.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/first-lady-mrs-buhari-stuns-with-her.html
they are all soooo preeeety. I would love to have a wild orrggy with them all.
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Ahmed4002(m): 9:52pm On May 29, 2015
pablus:
arewa means "beautiful woman" in yoruba language, correct? yeah they do look yoruba, elegant and well gounded.

Arewa is a Hausa language term meaning
"northern" or "northerners". Its popular usage
in contemporary Nigeria sometimes suggests a
northern Nigerian regionalism
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by piagetskinner(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2015
Chai.. these girls are too fine 4 comfort#my wife must fine
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by fajani(m): 10:01pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

wetin them want use am do?
we talking money , u talking nonsense
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by ChukChinCol(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2015
Na dat one way wear blue 4 front, left (no be Tonto)...I like pass, she looks more coded. Anybody know weda she dey Whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by younglas: 10:13pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Boko haram people
this is the symbol of madness idiot born of a prostitute out of wedlock
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Shubbylee(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

So u think having a certificate makes one 'intelligent'? Bad judgement bro!! that's the problem with Nigeria, All theoretical knowledge and Certificate bagging, No Skills!!
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by bigshug213: 11:11pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Boko haram people

VERY USELESS SMELLING PIG
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by biggybanty7(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS npost=34213046:
Boko haram people
na poverty be ur problem I swear my guy try and pray hard,u lack of sense
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Bowaley17(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2015
They are all beautiful.
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Nickymezor(f): 11:36pm On May 29, 2015
Wow! They all look loveli smiley
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by ALISMILE(m): 12:08am On May 30, 2015
evavista:
Most Fulanis are always beautiful especially their ladies
Am proud to say here that d girl am about to marry is a full blooded FULANI!
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by ALISMILE(m): 12:11am On May 30, 2015
Prettier than our southern bbeaches!
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by teufelein(f): 12:15am On May 30, 2015
now that the dark baboons and dark monkeys of the Zoo aka nigeria have sworn in the [size=13pt]jihadist boko haram terrorist elect Buhari aka Buhari [/size]one question remains unanswered, when'll the Ijaw people wake up from their slumber or stupidity...?

Ijaw mother and fulanis family...For a Shame!

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by billyG(m): 1:17am On May 30, 2015
beautiful female species which1 is dia mum?
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Nobody: 1:29am On May 30, 2015
No office of the first lady. So shes aisha buhari
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by pablus: 3:27am On May 30, 2015
very cool, thanks!
Ahmed4002:

Arewa is a Hausa language term meaning
"northern" or "northerners". Its popular usage
in contemporary Nigeria sometimes suggests a
northern Nigerian regionalism
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Nobody: 6:00am On May 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Na wa for you oooo. You go stingy for real life oooooo.cheesycheesycheesy

LMAO LMBO lol nooooooo OK My guy carry that one on the far left and enjoy yourself, one naija My brother.
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by kayboy4y(m): 7:15am On May 30, 2015
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by debrihachi(f): 7:16am On May 30, 2015
Mogidi:

does certificate makes u intelligent?
kolo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) / Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.