Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates (4640 Views)

Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet / Emirates Explains Credit Card Policy Demands For Nigerians Travelling To Brazil / Emirates Plane Collides With Hak-air Plane During Take-off At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by Orikinla(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2015
[size=18pt]Nigerians are therefore encouraged to visit Dubai without any fear of age or marriage restrictions. [/size]

Contrary to the rumors and wrong information making the rounds, there are no visa restrictions whatsoever to Dubai for Nigeria travellers below the age of 40, whether they are married or single.

According to the official portal of the Dubai Government, Dubai Department of Tourism & Commerce as well as Emirates airline, visas to Dubai can easily be obtained by all persons with the valid travel documents, irrespective of their age or marital status.
Some misinformation had earlier been circulated that ladies/men travelling alone should be 40years old and above; married women travelling with children should be above 40 years old; ladies/men who are less than 40years old will be allowed to travel if accompanied by someone who is above 40 and bears the same surname with them.

The Dubai Smart Government Department stated that "Dubai is tolerant and cosmopolitan and all visitors are welcome. With year-round sunshine, intriguing deserts, beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels and shopping malls, fascinating heritage attractions and a thriving business community, Dubai receives millions of leisure and business visitors each year from around the world. These visitors can benefit from a range of services and a local infrastructure that help make any trip to Dubai smooth and hassle-free."

Nigerians are therefore encouraged to visit Dubai without any fear of age or marriage restrictions.
The list of Documents required to obtain a visa to Dubai include: Passports valid for at least 6 months, passport copy, Applicant’s colour photograph, Original application form (available at all Emirates Travel Hubs) in Arabic or English with addresses and contact numbers at both their originating country and in Dubai, Copy of Emirates ticket, hold documents for their next destination, have sponsor in the UAE to cover their stay or confirmed hotel reservation.

Emirates Airlines advised on three ways to apply for your UAE visa: You can apply online through the Emirates Manage a Booking tool after booking your Emirates or through the local Emirates office or through official Emirates partners.

Other rules and conditions for visa to Dubai include: The visa fees must be paid upon application, Visa fees are non-refundable, the ticket is non-refundable if the visa has been issued and utilized. Visa processing time is approximately three to four working days. All visa types are valid for 59 days from the date of issue.

Dubai has emerged as a cosmopolitan metropolis that has grown steadily to become a global city and a business and major hub. Dubai remains one of the top favourite destination of many Nigerians. And there are no age restrictions or marriage restrictions in obtaining a visa to Dubai.

For more information, please visit:
http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_book/essential_information/visa_passport_information/prearranged_uae_visas.aspx
http://www.dubai.com/v/visa_requirements/
http://www.dubai-online.com/essential/immigration/

Re: Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by 9niceguy(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Nigerians are therefore encouraged to visit Dubai without any fear of age or marriage restrictions. [/size]
Visa processing time is approximately three to four working days.
For more information, please visit:
http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_book/essential_information/visa_passport_information/prearranged_uae_visas.aspx
http://www.dubai.com/v/visa_requirements/
http://www.dubai-online.com/essential/immigration/
Like seriously?
Re: Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by cmoney22222: 3:41pm On May 29, 2015
nice one

9niceguy:

Like seriously?
Re: Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by Orikinla(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2015
9niceguy:

Like seriously?
Yes.
Re: Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by 9niceguy(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2015
Orikinla:

Yes.
Four working days for the processing? Does this mean that the visa will be ready within these four days?
Re: Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by Orikinla(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2015
9niceguy:

Four working days for the processing? Does this mean that the visa will be ready within these four days?
Contact Emirates for more details.
Re: Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by kkokoma: 1:37pm On May 30, 2015
9niceguy:

Yes
Re: Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by juliusobigwe(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
i love and appreciate u all for ur wonderful, educative and helpful info, great..... Nigerians my love to u all. My question is dc, aftr my e visa application 1) will they send it to my email or through fedex to reach me here.( 2) do i hv to pay in upfront or aftr i might hv recieved it in my box. 3) do i still take it to dubai embassy here in nigeria even if i do what are d requirements they will need from me 4) lastely how do i know that dc is a real visit visa from dubai. Thanks my dearers.
Re: Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by kkokoma: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
juliusobigwe:
i love and appreciate u all for ur wonderful, educative and helpful info, great..... Nigerians my love to u all. My question is dc, aftr my e visa application 1) will they send it to my email or through fedex to reach me here.( 2) do i hv to pay in upfront or aftr i might hv recieved it in my box. 3) do i still take it to dubai embassy here in nigeria even if i do what are d requirements they will need from me 4) lastely how do i know that dc is a real visit visa from dubai. Thanks my dearers.

The send it to your email, just print it and take it to the Airport with your flight ticket. At the Emirates check-in desk they would check your passport, they would not even require to see it at Dubai Airport
Re: Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by juliusobigwe(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
so they won't ask me how fat my account is? ok pls flight is lik hw much?
Re: Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by kkokoma: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
juliusobigwe:
so they won't ask me how fat my account is? ok pls flight is lik hw much?
Nope, just a scanned copy of ur passports data page and passport photo. Everything can be done via email. I think kenya airways or ethiopian airways are cheaper, but I normally use Emirates which is more expensive.
You can google all these urself. That is what I did, don't spend money on any agent
Re: Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by juliusobigwe(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
hw do i pay for the visa processing since no account no is stated rather i should pay with debit cad, is it with my verve card ATM pls put me through on the payment process.
Re: Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2015
juliusobigwe:
hw do i pay for the visa processing since no account no is stated rather i should pay with debit cad, is it with my verve card ATM pls put me through on the payment process.

Are u going there for just a visit or you wanna go there to go work?
Re: Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by kkokoma: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
juliusobigwe:

I think you can use wakanow.com both for the flight/hotel booking and the visa
Re: Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by tellwisdom: 12:48am On Aug 20, 2015
Orikinla:

Yes.

But u go need book hotel with them na bro. Or can one apply for visa alone without them booking hotel together with the flight for u?

Explain
Re: Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates by ourdubaiguide: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2020

(1) (Reply)

These Arab Cities Took The #10yearchallenge To The Next Level / Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? / My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.