Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Got A Dark Knuckle? Read This. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Got A Dark Knuckle? Read This. (2454 Views)

Dark Knuckle Experience / Knuckle Rings Now Available / Get A Clean Knuckle And Fresh Face in few days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Got A Dark Knuckle? Read This. by houseofphreedah: 3:02pm On May 29, 2015
Having dark knuckles can be a difficult thing to deal with for women & men of colour. It could be that you have them naturally or they could have been induced either by bleaching, excessive tanning, exposure to extreme/hazardous washing agents etc.

I usually get questions on how to fix this problem from women who have gotten dark knuckles one way or the other; and either don’t know how to get rid of them or are simply unaware that you can do this with some simple natural methods.

But first, what causes dark knuckles? You need to know that it could be genetic, a health issue or based on how you use your hands. For instance, dark knuckles become more emphasized when you use a lightening cream or if you expose your hands to a lot of chemicals including washing agents, bleach used for clothes or excessive washing of hands.

You must remember that because you use your hands a lot, your routine must focus on pampering those hands. The skin around the knuckle is tough and any lasting routine must have the ability to keep the area soft to enable it absorb any treatment, and include some type of scrub to help peel off the dark skin and hyper-pigmentation.

On that note, check out these tips that can be used for both hands & feet to help you get rid of those dark knuckles.

1. Get a bottle of House Of Phreedah Glowing And Moisturizing Butter.
How to use: Always use it in the morning, so that it can moisturize the knuckle (skin) and make it soft.
2. Get House Of Phreedah Knuckle Removal Cream

Link to order-

Moisturizer - http://houseofphreedahbodycare.com/index.php/shop/pagination-testarea/moisturizing-the-body-detail
Knuckle removal - http://houseofphreedahbodycare.com/index.php/shop/pagination-testarea/skin-6-115-116-117-118-119-120-121-122-123-detail

100% assurance that in few days the Black spot on your knuckle will be removed and clear.

Feel free to ask me questions.

Address: 58/60 Akerele Road Surulere
Mobile: 08037018772, 07036493053
Email: ceo@houseofphreedahbodycare.com

1 Share

Re: Got A Dark Knuckle? Read This. by Hiyaworld: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
What kind of picture is that? Is anyone suppose to be sold on your product without an after pic? Pls show before and after. I’ve used some of your products Fareedah and I must be honest I am still treating the discoloration on my feet. The moisturizer is good and the talking oil is very powerful but use with care and very sparingly.

(1) (Reply)

Bikonu What Is This??? / What Is A Human Hair Blend Wig? / Guys Do You Care About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.