Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration (44705 Views)

Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] / Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by omarky(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2015
Serve him right........ Can't he take clue 4rm Jona Jang? Not everybody will be lucky as GEJ who had a well deserved and peaceful outing. Dis yeye man wz busy borrowing money to erect bill boards. Funds 4 d state five start hotel wz embezzled by him and his godson Umar Nasko. He shud have be shot with catapult in one of his eyes. Abu lolo is the Chanji!
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by mumbasa: 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Amaechi did very well, they would have hailed him like we are hailing fashola.

Are you in the state? NO YOU ARE NOT. Amaechi worked well in the first tenure soo!! > The next thing was to begin to sponsor violence around the state so he can call WIKE names and sell false stories to the entire world. Bent the state house to his will and stopped all state allowances of legislators who refuse to follow.. Locked the courts because they refused to bow. Sacked all LG chairmen and Councillors only to appoint care taker committee. Fight communities and their chiefs for refusing to join APC.

LATEST :The state had to hire vehicles used for inauguration because they don't know where the present governor(Amaechi) kept all state official cars.

Desperate to inflict pain on Rivers people so he conducted an illegal election that only APC contested. Now we he has appointed LG chairmen and Councillors so an to ensure that rivers state remains in crisis even when he leaves. The problem is that most ofthis newly Appointed politicians are strong thugs.

I used the word appointed because only one political party cannot contest an election after boycotting all procedures in place.
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by arent88(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2015
spenpe:
you know what let's give Abu lolo another 4yrs and see what he will do. mediocrity u say maybe its because I have seen worse states being governed by APC who claims to be the change agents. Bro I didn't mention banning of okada but what about the talba buses, taxis and NSTA buses. but I still saw some people watching the TVs na abi no be so ;Dyou know what let's give Abu lolo another 4yrs and see what he will do. mediocrity u say maybe its because I have seen worse states being governed by APC who claims to be the change agents. Bro I didn't mention banning of okada but what about the talba buses, taxis and NSTA buses. but I still saw some people watching the TVs na abi no be so
i had to respond because u called the people of minna ingrates cos of those tins u mentioned there as an achievement.in saner climes u would be hanged if u as a state governor will mention those tins u typed up there as ur achievement for spending eight good years in power.
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by mechanics(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2015
okiezman:
Ok its only them that can tell us his wrongs... wish it was T.a Orji that was stoned like that I will just celebrate the ftc... but since na Aliyu mtchew

I bow out of thread in annoyance
ave bin to d state, d gov talks too much n does nt invest on institutions, he only builds roundabout, so people do call him roundabout governor.
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 29, 2015

Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by eabebe: 8:26pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:
He deserves it, if not for anything but for being so ugly.

But this man wowo na.
If Oshiomhole marry Tinubu, they will give birth to Babangida Aliyu.

grin grin grin
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by crystaliyamu20(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2015
Loads of cash to be won from sport betting, Get sure winnings on fixed matches, for 100% fixed matches, contact our agent and get subscribed on 2348136171479

Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 29, 2015
mumbasa:

Are you in the state? NO YOU ARE NOT. Amaechi worked well in the first tenure soo!! > The next thing was to begin to sponsor violence around the state so he can call WIKE names and sell false stories to the entire world. Bent the state house to his will and stopped all state allowances of legislators who refuse to follow.. Locked the courts because they refused to bow. Sacked all LG chairmen and Councillors only to appoint care taker committee. Fight communities and their chiefs for refusing to join APC.

LATEST :The state had to hire vehicles used for inauguration because they don't know where the present governor(Amaechi) kept all state official cars.

Desperate to inflict pain on Rivers people so he conducted an illegal election that only APC contested. Now we he has appointed LG chairmen and Councillors so an to ensure that rivers state remains in crisis even when he leaves. The problem is that most ofthis newly Appointed politicians are strong thugs.

I used the word appointed because only one political party cannot contest an election after boycotting all procedures in place.
you must definitely be a PDP man.

1 Like

Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by abdulwastecx(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2015
spenpe:
pls do you leave in the state no if not just keep quiet cos this people are ingrates compared to Kwara state, the Guy tried o

i am from suleja.... this man is a big criminal, in his eight years no single road was built outside the state capital Minna

1 Like

Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 29, 2015
good for him...
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 29, 2015
Pipsland78 post=3421542[color=#990000:
[/color]3]
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by spenpe: 10:20pm On May 29, 2015
arent88:
i had to respond because u called the people of minna ingrates cos of those tins u mentioned there as an achievement.in saner climes u would be hanged if u as a state governor will mention those tins u typed up there as ur achievement for spending eight good years in power.
I can't be an under achiever like him and I am not praising him, I was just comparing it to my own state Kwara as o mentioned in my 1st post.cos moreover capital punishment like hanging has been abolished in saner climes you mentioned *** CHANGE IS HERE***
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by spenpe: 10:24pm On May 29, 2015
abdulwastecx:

i am from suleja.... this man is a big criminal, in his eight years no single road was built outside the state capital Minna
come to Kwara and see u will prefer Niger state o. at least you have CHANGE naw we still dy as we dy just False change and Godfatherism thrives here
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by spenpe: 10:27pm On May 29, 2015
mechanics:
ave bin to d state, d gov talks too much n does nt invest on institutions, he only builds roundabout, so people do call him roundabout governor.
omo talba like roundabout to the extent him come put tv there make them they watch lol
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by goodgate: 12:47am On May 30, 2015
zicoraads:
Stop speaking with both sides of your mouth. And stop saying things you know nothing about. Were you here during the administration of Kure? Or because your 'friend', who is most likely a Nupe boy or even a non-existent one hates him for reasons best known to him, then it means the man is failure?

Sometimes when you know nothing about a topic, just keep quiet.
Abdul kadir kure is my dad's close pal, did he not perform?
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by kendraloops(f): 1:08am On May 30, 2015
spenpe:
pls do you leave in the state no if not just keep quiet cos this people are ingrates compared to Kwara state, the Guy tried o

I guess you're kidding right? i lived there for years under his tenure, nothing to show for it. Except you want to count billboards and roundabouts as democracy dividends.

1 Like

Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Nobody: 1:11am On May 30, 2015
Many pple lost deir lives due to one hardship or d oda caused by his looting. If he had his way, he wuldv also stole from beggers on d street. He deserves much more sef
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by kendraloops(f): 1:15am On May 30, 2015
spenpe, sorry for quoting you cos its very clear you're simply joking about talba's achievements n all. i see you mentioned d estate around GK, the one whose roofs blow off once heavy wind blows? The roads nko? please just forget, i don vex already sef.
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Caseless: 2:36am On May 30, 2015
Sweetguy25:
He deserves it, if not for anything but for being so ugly.

But this man wowo na.
If Oshiomhole marry Tinubu, they will give birth to Babangida Aliyu.
the way you sound like you created urself. Have u ever sat down and think about being like him facially? Events could bring worst than babangida aliyu's look. Tone down and fear God cos no one knows tomorrow.
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by abdulwastecx(m): 6:25am On May 30, 2015
spenpe:
omo talba like roundabout to the extent him come put tv there make them they watch lol

i love those roundabout with tv especially the one at mobil....i blame those stupid that burned it down during subsidy period.

Aliyu didn't do much n term of infrastructure development but je made minna and Niger state relatively peaceful because he was detribalised and believe all nigerlite including settlers can live together in peace and harmony.

Unlike tribal bigot abdulkadir kure ( the nupe from lapai) who was busing sharing money among his nupe brothers and busy forcing religions inclined reform on people of a very religiously diverse state.

in summary, talba was much better than kure only the singular reason that kure was an ethnic bigot
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by abdulwastecx(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2015
goodgate:
Abdul kadir kure is my dad's close pal, did he not perform?

he was as bad as talba and very sentimental at best....david umar could have been the best but he was not allowed because of religion
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by abdulwastecx(m): 6:28am On May 30, 2015
spenpe:
come to Kwara and see u will prefer Niger state o. at least you have CHANGE naw we still dy as we dy just False change and Godfatherism thrives here

i have to kwara several time bacuse my wife is from ilorin... kwara is still better than minna, though i hate the emir and saraki

1 Like

Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by spenpe: 6:56am On May 30, 2015
abdulwastecx:

i have to kwara several time bacuse my wife is from ilorin... kwara is still better than minna, though i hate the emir and saraki
same here bro what is better in kwara, let's say you said Ilorin now I would have accepted. u only know Ilorin that's why o.but at least I know suleja, zuba madalla, kotangora, bida and some places they are better than some towns in Kwara except ilorin
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by spenpe: 6:59am On May 30, 2015
abdulwastecx:

i love those roundabout with tv especially the one at mobil....i blame those stupid that burned it down during subsidy period.

Aliyu didn't do much n term of infrastructure development but je made minna and Niger state relatively peaceful because he was detribalised and believe all nigerlite including settlers can live together in peace and harmony.

Unlike tribal bigot abdulkadir kure ( the nupe from lapai) who was busing sharing money among his nupe brothers and busy forcing religions inclined reform on people of a very religiously diverse state.

in summary, talba was much better than kure only the singular reason that kure was an ethnic bigot
omo I fear those guys for mobil, tunga and chanchaga ehn, they can fight for stupid reasons ehn
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by spenpe: 7:01am On May 30, 2015
kendraloops:
spenpe, sorry for quoting you cos its very clear you're simply joking about talba's achievements n all. i see you mentioned d estate around GK, the one whose roofs blow off once heavy wind blows? The roads nko? please just forget, i don vex already sef.
Lol at the estate the guy no try for that one house wey dem never begin use come spoil fa. but wind sef too much for minna o. u self go just dy pray make he no carry you
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by philomental: 8:20am On May 30, 2015
SERVANT LEADER, being stoned? Impossican't.

SAINT Babangida Aliyu, who called GEJ names and formented trouble for GEJ as if his hands are clean.

Hmmm. wonders shall never end
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by abdulwastecx(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2015
spenpe:
Lol at the estate the guy no try for that one house wey dem never begin use come spoil fa. but wind sef too much for minna o. u self go just dy pray make he no carry you

i was in fut minna when those houses were constructed... wind blew those houses because they were poorly built and lack wind breaker trees...overall talba tried small within minna metropolis with all the roads and round about but outside minna that man deserve a jail term
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by abdulwastecx(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2015
spenpe:
omo I fear those guys for mobil, tunga and chanchaga ehn, they can fight for stupid reasons ehn

those areas have the largest uneducated nigerlite population in minna...they love trouble die. I was shocked to see them burn down my favourite roundabout in minna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got / Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words / Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.