Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers (53911 Views)

President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) / Buhari At The Decoration Of Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer / Ambode & Oba Akiolu At The Lagos Central Mosque For Special Thanksgiving Jumat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Idrismusty97(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2015
all4naija:
Nigerian is not Islamic nation. Get your fact straight before commending this religious action by Buhari leaving his guest to worship a foreign god. So much of a leader of a secular nation.
Nigeria isn't a Christian Nation too, He left the guests in the hands of the vice-president and excused himself. BTW who says some of the guests aren't Muslims and won't excuse themselves too. You may be an atheist but i noticed you view every weird act by Christian as normal but when done by Muslim then they are fanatics. Aren't you the same person calling Dagote a jihadist for selling $300m worth of shares to Arabs while neglecting the fact that the same Arabs are buying up Billions of dollars worth of banks, estates and ports throughout America and the UK.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Tunnamania(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:

He should learn to keep to time undecided
He had to appreciate the presence of dignitaries and others before heading to mosque.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by greall12(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2015
Hmm Muslim have highest population in NIGERIA. But doesn't meant its lslamic state.

kendrick9:
sometimes i wonder if this country is an islamic state.... jeez... muslims everywhere
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by tohpahz(f): 5:45pm On May 29, 2015
Tunnamania:

He had to appreciate the presence of dignitaries and others before heading to mosque.

God is not a respecter of persons tongue
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by kollinpowel(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2015
kendrick9:
receive it
photocopiers should always know the original copy Is still with the owner.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Dodolagos(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2015
Yes take a leave for a very long time since you cannot cope with the current frenzy and euphoria of news flow....
Bonapart:
But this should enough already....
Why is everything coming to front page...
Few minutes back it was buhari on his way to the mosque and niw this... da fuq.
Follow him toilet also...
Guess I should take leave on nairaland
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by adamskutty(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2015
kendrick9:
sometimes i wonder if this country is an islamic state.... jeez... muslims everywhere
Another burnt skin baboon from the land of apes i guess. grin grin grin grin

Hahaha! So we shouldn't pray to God again? Especially on a friday? Now get this into ur thick skull, u cretinious fvctard, muslims are the majority in this country, u u u u u u inferior being. grin I Spit on u. grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Tunnamania(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:

God is not a respecter of persons tongue
Lol, if he hadn't done that, they will say he is too proud.
Oya tell me something, do u keep to time when u have appointments? Don't lie o, if u do, we will dethrone u.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by successhunter: 6:02pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Poor creature. Look at what you absorbing urself with. If you should die now you people will start crying.

What exactly is your problem
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by kendrick9(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2015
adamskutty:
Another burnt skin baboon from the land of apes i guess. grin grin grin grin

Hahaha! So we shouldn't pray to God again? Especially on a friday? Now get this into ur thick skull, u cretinious fvctard, muslims are the majority in this country, u u u u u u inferior being. grin I Spit on u. grin grin grin
why are u mad tho..
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by greatfoly(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2015
God bless our President. You will succeed inshaAllah. ameen
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by tohpahz(f): 6:05pm On May 29, 2015
Tunnamania:

Lol, if he hadn't done that, they will say he is too proud.
Oya tell me something, do u keep to time when u have appointments? Don't lie o, if u do, we will dethrone u.

Errmm i keep to time..
In this case,prayer is by 5 he should have taken the permission earlier so he won't have to arrive late at the praying stuff. cheesy
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by adamskutty(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2015
kendrick9:
why are u mad tho..
because u are mad. grin grin
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Tunnamania(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:

Errmm i keep to time..
In this case,prayer is by 5 he should have taken the permission earlier so he won't have to arrive late at the praying stuff. cheesy
On a normal day, the inauguration would end around 2 or 3pm but it started earlier and ended before 1pm because of jumat service that would hold by 1.30 or 2pm.
To your own response now, the only day u keep to time is when u have exams, because there won't be much time to stare at the mirror for at least 20minutes like u would on normal appointments ( Bf / blind dates) wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by TheAdvocate(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2015
Taking pictures in mosque?
With ADC in mosque?
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by tohpahz(f): 6:25pm On May 29, 2015
Tunnamania:
On a normal day, the inauguration would end around 2 or 3pm but it started earlier and ended before 1pm because of jumat service that would hold by 1.30 or 2pm.
To your own response now, the only day u keep to time is when u have exams, because there won't be much time to stare at the mirror for at least 20minutes like u would on normal appointments ( Bf / blind dates) wink[/color]

[color=#000099] lol.. duuurrrhh..
He could have done better.. he's starting on a bad note..heheh(typical Nigerian )
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by omarky(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2015
Bonapart:
But this should enough already....
Why is everything coming to front page...
Few minutes back it was buhari on his way to the mosque and niw this... da fuq.
Follow him toilet also...
Guess I should take leave on nairaland

It will be good 4 u 2 leave and 4 good, cos, u will even see Baba and mama Aishat bedroom selfie.....
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Uncletony(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2015
Any attempt on christainity ..holy ghost!!!!!!....fireeeeee!!!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Tunnamania(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=tohpahz post=34220849]

lol.. duuurrrhh..
He could have done better.. he's starting on a bad note..heheh(typical Nigerian )
[/quoe] Okay, I will relay your message but u also need to always keep to time, especially on a blind date so as not to start on a bad note wink
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nigeria isn't a Christian Nation too, He left the guests in the hands of the vice-president and excused himself. BTW who says some of the guests aren't Muslims and won't excuse themselves too. You may be an atheist but i noticed you view every weird act by Christian as normal but when done by Muslim then they are fanatics. Aren't you the same person calling Dagote a jihadist for selling $300m worth of shares to Arabs while neglecting the fact that the same Arabs are buying up Billions of dollars worth of banks, estates and ports throughout America and the UK.
Bwahaha... You are full of yourself and a big liar! Please, provide where I called Dangote a Jihadist. I think you are very funny. You religious freak supporter!
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by tohpahz(f): 6:49pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=Tunnamania post=34221164][/quote]

Please do relate it already..
Lolzz. I don't go late, I'm always on time cheesy
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Tunnamania(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:

Please do relate it already..
Lolzz. I don't go late, I'm always on time cheesy
Lol, Oya meet me at aso rock by 7.30pm( this is 6.52pm o) , let's attend inauguration dinner.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by fyneboi79(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2015
God bless you Sir.

Sai Buhari
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by drstrategy(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2015
kendrick9:
LAFZ...if e pain u go hug transformer.... #no_hard_feelings
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Sheriff19: 7:24pm On May 29, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

And christians are 'nowhere'
No , Xtians and muslims are everywhere. Some pple try to divided us for selfish interest. But only God can judge all. calling ur self a Xtian or a muslim doesn't garanty u of good ending. May allah (swt) make us end well. U don't make ur self a muslim or Xtian. U were just lucky to find urself where u belong now.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by ignis: 7:27pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Na Atiku be that?
Yes sir
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by XBLadez: 7:42pm On May 29, 2015
Suicide bombers
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by MrCork: 7:42pm On May 29, 2015
adaybayor:

Ode

^^^I bet on ma £28,000 (cash) range rover spot that he a muslim...I lie? (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by ifeayi99: 7:48pm On May 29, 2015
Its his choice angry
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by secretaryabdul(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2015
Thank God we no longer have a drunkard as our presdo.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by bigshug213: 11:15pm On May 29, 2015
kendrick9:

SON OF BASTARD LIKE U, GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment / Rivers Violent Rerun: Ben Llewellyn-Jones Asks Very Interesting Question / A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.