Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Returning Home From The United Kingdom (UK) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Returning Home From The United Kingdom (UK) (659 Views)

United Kingdom (UK) Leaves The European Union (EU) / How Can A Nigerian Participate In A United States Or United Kingdom Lottery? / How To Make 100, 000 NGN Per Month At Home From Being Gaxion Sale Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Returning Home From The United Kingdom (UK) by Dennisdogbe: 5:10pm On May 29, 2015
A lot more of our brothers and sisters are returning home after very long and fruitful careers in the UK to setup businesses, seek employment opportunities or retire peacefully. It is our duty to help them as much as possible to make this transition as easy as possible for them, One way I am helping is to use my expertise to help them trace and consolidate all the pensions they contributed into while working in the UK and advice them on how they can mitigate some of the taxes that the pensions are exposed to. I am a pension tax expert and have helped and supported many Africans across Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya etc. who have returned back to their country to get the best options on their UK frozen pensions. Some of the options to you include;
- Helping you to receive your UK pension Lump sum (25% - 30%) at the age of 55 years instead of the normal 65 years (10 years Earlier).
- Helping to make sure your beneficiaries receive all 100% of your pension in your demise.
- Minimizing UK taxes to as low as 2.5% instead of income tax up to 45%.
- Etc.
It could be a family member (Dad, Mum, Uncle, Cousin, brother etc.), friends, work colleagues, church members, neighbors etc. they are all around us and most of them do not even know they can have access to these pensions they left in the UK. Send me an email on ghana@pws-intl.com to find out more. Pass the message along....
Re: Returning Home From The United Kingdom (UK) by 400billionman: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Word Of Advice About People Doing Bvn Must Read:::::: / How To Make Money With SFI Very Fast / [ANALYSIS] What Other Nigerian Manufacturers Can Learn From Cement Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.