Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Leaked! Ameachi Edited Buhari's Speech Was a Rumour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked! Ameachi Edited Buhari's Speech Was a Rumour (1631 Views)

FG Scraps Nysc Scheme (Just A Rumour) / PHOTO EDITED Buhari Turns To A Street Beggar / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked! Ameachi Edited Buhari's Speech Was a Rumour by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari wrote his inaugural speech while Former governor Ameachi did the editing. Guys this story was just a hear say. I promised im going to get the details back to you as soon as im sure. I tried to make my finding but it was futile as nothing like that was on the internet. The madame i heard this from claimed one of her 'Baba Afe'(godfather) told her and the man claimed that one of Ameachi's personal aides is his own friend. Crap Abi? That was what i said too.
Re: Leaked! Ameachi Edited Buhari's Speech Was a Rumour by Ymodulus: 5:53pm On May 29, 2015
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"

I believe Buhari added this himself
Re: Leaked! Ameachi Edited Buhari's Speech Was a Rumour by Hope15: 5:57pm On May 29, 2015
Are you saying the much touted job for Amaechi is that of a speech writer?

1 Like

Re: Leaked! Ameachi Edited Buhari's Speech Was a Rumour by Firefire(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2015
Hope15:

chai!
Re: Leaked! Ameachi Edited Buhari's Speech Was a Rumour by stevolinkon40: 6:01pm On May 29, 2015
Waiting
Re: Leaked! Ameachi Edited Buhari's Speech Was a Rumour by donphilopus: 6:09pm On May 29, 2015
There's nothing wrong in doing that. Wike, a so-called legal activist can never prepare/write or edit a President's speech because he ain't capable of doing that. If Amaechi did, then he tried and should be commended!!

1 Like

Re: Leaked! Ameachi Edited Buhari's Speech Was a Rumour by VickyRotex(f): 6:10pm On May 29, 2015
Okay. And how is that a big deal? undecided

Am I the only one, who doesn't see anything wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Leaked! Ameachi Edited Buhari's Speech Was a Rumour by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 29, 2015
Hope15:
he is the new Special Assitant on Speech Writing
Re: Leaked! Ameachi Edited Buhari's Speech Was a Rumour by dkronicle(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:

"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"

I believe Buhari added this himself
yes, i also though about that too
Re: Leaked! Ameachi Edited Buhari's Speech Was a Rumour by vivacious01: 6:38pm On May 29, 2015
Special speeches like this are usually edited world over,you don't keep it to yourself.You think the decision to move the military command fighting Boko haram from Abuja to Maiduguri was a sole decision? His very close allies must have read the speech before today.Abi you think no one was editing Dr's speeches?

1 Like

Re: Leaked! Ameachi Edited Buhari's Speech Was a Rumour by doctokwus: 6:42pm On May 29, 2015
Then d aide leaked it to u to put Amaechi in good light against d president,shey?Well done,soon u people won't have stipends to be buying MB to waste on made up stories again.Day still dey break for una.

1 Like

Re: Leaked! Ameachi Edited Buhari's Speech Was a Rumour by mayorbaron(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2015
story for the gods. Abegi who is leading in FIFA's election.

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Scraps Ministries, Fires LSDPC Director / Buhari Is Playing With His Life - Former DSS Boss / A Chinese Built BIGFOOT MRAP Of The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.