Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Aso Rock History So Far. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock History So Far. (569 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock History So Far. by bruno419(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2015
Babangida and wife went in there but only Babangida came out.

Abacha and wife went in there but only wife came out.

Obasanjo and wife went in but only Obasanjo came out.

Yar'Adua and wife went in but only wife came out.

Goodluck and wife went in and both are already coming out. What
a miracle!
Re: Aso Rock History So Far. by elipheleh(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari and wife went in their. Only the wife came out.

The dauradullard is terminal
Re: Aso Rock History So Far. by elipheleh(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari and wife went in there. Only the wife came out.

Re: Aso Rock History So Far. by Oviwanu(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2015
Anything You Wish Others Will Surely Come To You. I Pray That Buhari And Wife Will Come Out Safely.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock History So Far. by elipheleh(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2015
Oviwanu:
Anything You Wish Others Will Surely Come To You. I Pray That Buhari And Wife Will Come Out Safely.

Gerrout old men die. The young replace . That is life. The dauradullad is old
Re: Aso Rock History So Far. by kokoA(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2015
elipheleh:
Buhari and wife went in there. Only the wife came out.

You may die before him.. Be careful with your words. @OP, IBB came out alive with his wife.. This wife died many years after he has left office.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock History So Far. by elipheleh(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2015
kokoA:
You may die before him.. Be careful with your words. @OP, IBB came out alive with his wife.. This wife died many years after he has left office.

You will die before i die. I declare it now ijn

(1) (Reply)

Inaugural Speech By Chief Dr. Samuel Ioraer Ortom Governor Of Benue State / Sahara Reporters Release Photo Of Mugabe Sleeping On Duty At Abuja / Tijani Adisa Gadani Model Parliamentary System For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.