Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

How To Manage Your Twitter Followers Effectively - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Manage Your Twitter Followers Effectively (312 Views)

Drop Your Twitter Username Fore More Follows / Get Nigerian Facebook Likes, Nigerian Twitter Followers, Nigerian Youtube Views/ / How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Twitter Followers Effectively by thedawn(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2015
You might on twitter for quite some time, the number of twitter accounts/users you follow increase with time. Its Ok to follow thousands of people on twitter but the real question is are you following the right people? are these people active? are they adding some value to your twitter timeline?

Few years back, I myself was following people on twitter without thinking for a sec. But with time i noticed that most of the accounts are inactive, not relevant to my niche and not adding some value to my twitter timeline. So, I planned to manage my twitter followers by using some online tools.

You can too manage your twitter followers by using online social media tools. Below is a post you may find helpful;

http://www.bloggerehow.com/10-online-tools-to-manage-your-twitter-followers/

(1) (Reply)

Hello Guys Review This Site And Tell Me How It Look / Web Design Company Kerala / Kindly Help Me Review My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.