Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Life Expectancy Calculator - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Life Expectancy Calculator (503 Views)

Nigeria Is 177 In World's Life Expectancy By World Health Organisation...see Why / Nigeria Ranking In World's Life Expectancy By WHO (world Health Organisation) / Life Expectancy In African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Expectancy Calculator by Amokwe(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2015
The Living to 100 Life Expectancy Calculator uses the most current and carefully researched medical and scientific data in order to estimate how old you will live to be. Most people score in their late eighties... how about you?

The calculator asks you 40 quick questions related to your health and family history, and takes about 10 minutes to complete. At the end, you will be asked to create an account to store your answers.

Dr Tom Perls

TAKE THE CALCULATOR

https://livingto100.com/
Re: Life Expectancy Calculator by UnknownT: 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
Wow. I just checked mine now and got a life expectancy of 85years grin grin grin
Re: Life Expectancy Calculator by Uchan4u(m): 8:42pm On May 29, 2015
hmmmm interesting mine is 105 years...

(1) (Reply)

.. / Reasons: Why You Are Not Losing Fat / What SS Patients Say About How Their Crises& Hospitalization Stopped(video Link)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.