Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Hotel Job: Help On Interview Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hotel Job: Help On Interview Questions (1558 Views)

Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc / 18 Common Interview Questions, Tips And Answers / Best Western Plus Hotel Job Recruitment (26 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Job: Help On Interview Questions by Pinkybush: 7:57pm On May 29, 2015
Please help a nairalander on interview questions for hotel job. I applied for a suitable position in a hotel without any previous experience. From an insider, a possible opportunity may be in the area of computer operator or waiter. Although I know little about computer, what questions should I expect both in the area of waiter and computer operator? Interview is scheduled for next week, please share the possible questions and their answers. Thanks
Re: Hotel Job: Help On Interview Questions by samuelson06(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2015
Can we do a mock interview here then?
Re: Hotel Job: Help On Interview Questions by Pinkybush: 10:16pm On May 29, 2015
samuelson06:
Can we do a mock interview here then?
ok bro
Re: Hotel Job: Help On Interview Questions by samuelson06(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2015
Pinkybush:
ok bro

Note: Be very free to talk afterall this is just a faceless online forum. You can always drop and pick up another username name if you feel bad about this one. But be very honest with your answers so that we can make meaning of what we are doing here. Where it requires computer classes, I'll teach you. Let's do this fast. So let's get started.

#1. Why is your Nairaland moniker, Pinkybush?
#2. What if your interview was to be slated for a Sunday/Friday (i.e. if you are a Christian/Muslim), which would you choose to do: going to worship your God or going for the interview? Give reason for your answer.
#3. While going for the interview, you meet a gate man/woman at the gate, how would you express yourself and your intentions to this person before you pass him/her to the main building? Use exact words you'll be using there here.
Re: Hotel Job: Help On Interview Questions by Pinkybush: 11:14pm On May 29, 2015
samuelson06:

Note: Be very free to talk afterall this is just a faceless online forum. You can always drop and pick up another username name if you feel bad about this one. But be very honest with your answers so that we can make meaning of what we are doing here. Where it requires computer classes, I'll teach you. Let's do this fast. So let's get started.

#1. Why is your Nairaland moniker, Pinkybush?
#2. What if your interview was to be slated for a Sunday/Friday (i.e. if you are a Christian/Muslim), which would you choose to do: going to worship your God or going for the interview? Give reason for your answer.
#3. While going for the interview, you meet a gate man/woman at the gate, how would you express yourself and your intentions to this person before you pass him/her to the main building? Use exact words you'll be using there here.
1. I choose pinkybush bcoz my favourite colour is pink and my middle name is bush.
2. I will go to church. The reason being that the bible says "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all other things shall be added unto you." If I decide to go for interview I may fail, but If I forgo the interview and go to church God will give me another job even without interview.
3. Good morning sir, my names are Favour Bush Bassey. I was scheduled for interview with Dr. Goodluck at 10am.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Job: Help On Interview Questions by samuelson06(m): 12:15am On May 30, 2015
Pinkybush:
1. I choose pinkybush bcoz my favourite colour is pink and my middle name is bush.
2. I will go to church. The reason being that the bible says "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all other things shall be added unto you." If I decide to go for interview I may fail, but If I forgo the interview and go to church God will give me another job even without interview.
3. Good morning sir, my names are [BLOCKED]. I was scheduled for interview with Dr. Goodluck at 10am.

Good attempt. But what does it mean to have a favorite color?
And then correction: It is "my name is..." NOT "my names are..." It is one person, one name. By the way, you can block your name.
We'll continue later. Time to sleep. Am not outside Nigeria smiley
Re: Hotel Job: Help On Interview Questions by Pinkybush: 4:24am On May 30, 2015
samuelson06:

Good attempt. But what does it mean to have a favorite color?
And then correction: It is "my name is..." NOT "my names are..." It is one person, one name. By the way, you can block your name.
We'll continue later. Time to sleep. Am not outside Nigeria smiley
noted
Re: Hotel Job: Help On Interview Questions by obinna2nv(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2015
You know with hotel work, provided its your shift you work any day, be it Sunday, Friday, Xmas, New year, Public Holidays. And if your shifting colleague suddenly stops work, you're gonna be stuck at the job for days before a new colleague is employed..

1 Like

Re: Hotel Job: Help On Interview Questions by Pinkybush: 5:56pm On May 30, 2015
obinna2nv:
You know with hotel work, provided its your shift you work any day, be it Sunday, Friday, Xmas, New year, Public Holidays. And if your shifting colleague suddenly stops work, you're gonna be stuck at the job for days before a new colleague is employed..
Dat wouldn't be a problem

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Graduate Vacancies / Customer Service Personnel / Who Said Nigeria Has Not Changed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.