Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? (5237 Views)

Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife / Who Created Cain's Wife? / Who Was Cain's Wife? Was Cain's Wife His Sister?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
1/ What has "the more reason to understand why Jesus never appointed any female as an Apostle" have to do with the good observational points agwom (i.e. OP) and TATIME made, huh?
2/ OK, now that you've brought this up, what then is the "more reason" to understand why Jesus never appointed any female as an Apostle, huh?

Maximus69 is just 9 months old in the organization, and he's fast grabbing every facts as quick as possible.

What he is saying is that Jesus chose no female Apostle because God don't reckon with females as the prime specie he created in his likeness the way he views males.
Note the similarity between what happened to Adam and Job, Satan was behind both scene and his main target is the male "Adam/Job" NOT the females!
While Adam fell for the bait, Job stood firm and after the whole event have been unraveled, God never asked Job to marry another woman it's the same woman that born another set of ten children for Job!
Whereas Adam and Eve were cursed, definitely if Adam had stood firm to resist the temptation God would just ask him to take Eve straight to the tree of life and feed her, then Satan would have been destroyed immediately, because the prime target wasn't Eve but Adam! 1Timothy 2:14
So it's evident that God doesn't reckon with females as he often does with males! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
TATIME:

Maximus69 is just 9 months old in the organization, and he's fast grabbing every facts as quick as possible.

What he is saying is that Jesus chose no female Apostle because God don't reckon with females as the prime specie he created in his likeness the way he views males.
Note the similarity between what happened to Adam and Job, Satan was behind both scene and his main target is the male "Adam/Job" NOT the females!
While Adam fell for the bait, Job stood firm and after the whole event have been unraveled, God never asked Job to marry another woman it's the same woman that born another set of ten children for Job!
Whereas Adam and Eve were cursed, definitely if Adam had stood firm to resist the temptation God would just ask him to take Eve straight to the tree of life and feed her, then Satan would have been destroyed immediately, because the prime target wasn't Eve but Adam! 1Timothy 2:14
So it's evident that God doesn't reckon with females as he often does with males! undecided undecided undecided

Abeg brother i have ignored that one for long.

Later he will say i'm his brother in faith. cheesy

When our line of thought is in total contrast. cheesy
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Empiree:
what you have successfully done was that you further proved to me The Bible is history book not essentially Divine.
Empiree, my dear Muslim brother friend, what I've all along being advancing to you is that the Bible isnt necessarily a history book, but rather it is a theological book and at the same time is divine. Just as an artist is inspired to create art and/or paint a masterpiece, so the Pentateuch mostly written down by Moses and other books by the prophets, Apostles, ghostwriters like Joshua etcetera are each and all together inspired by God that altogether form what we have thats called the Bible. When an artist paints from inspiration, who physically does the painting? Is it the artist that directly paints or it is the what/who is inspiring that directly paints, hmm Empiree?

Empiree:
I can understand why historians would claim his wife acomplained him to Nod. I know I have frustrated you enough. Nice try from wherever website you got that from.

You're pretending you understand how Cain's wife accompanied Cain into the land of Nod exile, lol. I suffer brothers, in so much dire need of proper and correct bible education, just like you, gladly.

The name of the website, if you're too shy to ask, is "biblehub" It is a good one stop resource tool, if you need to look inside the bonnet and find out or see whats under the bonnet, lol. I have pasted up above, a screenshot of the "biblehub" portal

Empiree:
They realized the only option left was to claim his wife followed him while at the same time the same image you posted says "he knew his wife there". Then later said his wife must have went there with him but there is no biblical text to prove that and you do not have unique external source to back it up.
His wife went with Cain to the land of Nod, then "he knew his wife there", meaning there at the land of Nod, Cain made love to his missus. Whats so hard for you to wrap your head round in that, mister man dear Muslim brother friend Empiree, hmm?

Empiree:
Anyways, that's gone but you proved to us that Bible remains a book written by different historians contrary to popular saying that Moses write old testament.
Look at my quote below, where I typed the Pentateuch was mostly written down by Moses and other books by the prophets, Apostles, ghostwriters like Joshua etcetera

Moses wrote 99.9% of the Pentateuch. Moses wrote part of the books in the Old Testament, and not all the books in the Old Testament Empiree, lol. C'mon, please, for a change, get your facts right now.

Empiree:
Again, a priest confirmed the book of Genesis was written by different writers.
At the rate you're going Empiree, my dear Muslim brother friend, your nose soon is going to be longer than Pinocchio's You obviously dont know the meaning of redactors, that it why you misintepreted the priest's writers to mean the original writer(s) of Genesis Fyi, Moses is the original writer of Genesis, thats part of the other 5 books he wrote that made up the Pentateuch, which is part of the 66 books in the bible or even sef 73 books, depending on which side of the fence you stand, lol

Empiree:
Even if these writers were righteous people, they are not hujjah (evidence) for Bible credentials.
You have 99 problems, and one main problem you have is that you just keep on ignoring the fact that the Quran piggybacks on the Bible sha, hmm, lol

Empiree:
It is like Muslim hadith. Hadith is not entirely Divine because there are different narrators of Hadith and they are not 100 evidence except what is in harmony with Qur'an. Qur'an is the only source of Divine guidance that is guaranteed.
The Muslim Hadith is like the Talmud. The Talmud is not in harmony with the Bible, the same way your Hadith isnt in harmony with the Quran. You kid yourself thinking the Qur'an is a credible source of Divine guidance that is guaranteed

MuttleyLaff:
Are you kidding me with this?!.
In past submissions, I have posted about translators, the politics, their ulterior motives and hidden agenda behind individual bible translations
You just keep on ignoring the fact that the Quran piggybacks on the Bible sha, hmm, lol

Empiree:
So you will not find different writers of Quran, never!!!!!!! Because it can not be authored by anyone other than Allah. On the contrary is the reason why you have ghostwriters and ghost authors of the Bible.
Are you done clowning, hmm?

Empiree:
as I said before you just implicated yourself more bcuz Joshua was not a Divine. Nor did he have Divine authority over what is right or wrong. For fact that he credited his work to Moses proved hanky-panky cheesy
Are you saying you expected Moses, from the great beyond write his obituary and/or eulogy himself, hmm?

Empiree:
Historians will always be historians. Whether they wrote accurately or not their accomplishment could not be Divine because when it comes to story book or history book there is always minus and plus (distortions)

Empiree:
So Bible is in the same status of Hadith even Hadith has more intergrity because we have hadith classifications and chains of narrators.
The Bible is unequalled and is in a class of its own. The Talmud and Hadiths are mates, nobody takes them serious, lol.

MuttleyLaff:
"All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right"
- 2 Timothy 3:16

You've just with this comment proven you are not only a kofam and bonafide JJC but you're also inexperienced and a bible illiterate. It is an inexperienced and a bible illiterate person who believes and will embarrassingly type that Bible was written by Moses and that the Bible isnt God's word.

I am fully aware I have wasted Exodus 33:12-23 on you. What do you think Moses was doing for 40 days and night at Mount Horeb, hmm? Painting his toes nails erhn, lol?

Fyi, I deliberately pasted Exodus 17:14 up there with "recite" emboldened and underlined for you, so you perhaps, might have an epiphany from the word when you think of the meaning of the word Quran, lol.

2 Timothy 3:16 above, informs you that the Pentateuch mostly written down by Moses and other books by the prophets, Apostles, ghostwriters like Joshua etcetera are each and all together inspired by God.

Which of the two came first Empiree, hmm? If you say the Bible is not God's word, it means, by proxy then, the Quran too could not be God's word, this not only because the Bible was the first on the block before the Quran and even written first, but that the Quran has narratives similar and stories identical to what's in the Bible.

The Quran, even mentions Zabur, as in meaning, king David's Psalms of the Old Testament. Are the Psalms too not God inspired then, Empiree my dear Muslim brother friend, hmm, lol?

How long did it take Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to complete reciting the lines archangel Gabriel ordered him to, lol? 40 days and 40 nights, hmm, lol?

Empiree:
is there any problems, sin or crimes in having virgin in paradise?. You think it is like boring CHRISTIAN Paradise?. Yes, Christian paradise is boring.
"But as Scripture says: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined the things that God has prepared for those who love him.""
- 1 Corinthians 2:9
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
TATIME:
Do you know it was you that first came into my thought after reading that Maximus69 comment. I actually did start a post with "TATIME, come and rein in your brother ooo" because I knew he is young in the faith, which is why he's gung ho and often shoots from the hip, but I just aborted the idea and so scratched it off

TATIME:

Whereas Adam and Eve were cursed, definitely if Adam had stood firm to resist the temptation God would just ask him to take Eve straight to the tree of life and feed her, then Satan would have been destroyed immediately, because the prime target wasn't Eve but Adam! 1 Timothy 2:14
Ouch, that was a below the belt and hurts. C'mon TATIME, wake up, wake up and smell the coffee. Smh.

God not selecting/appointing women as Apostles, has nothing to do with God doesnt reckon with women. Haba, you as a ministerial servant can and/or should do better than this now

Maximus69:
Abeg brother i have ignored that one for long.
Later he will say i'm his brother in faith. cheesy
When our line of thought is in total contrast. cheesy
You still are using that old tired line "... i have ignored that one ..."
Keep on being "be under _ _ _ _ _ _ yolk", OK, lol?
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Em.piree, my dear Muslim brother friend, what I've all along being advancing to you is that the Bible isnt necessarily a history book, but rather it is a theological book and at the same time is divine. Just as an artist is inspired to create art and/or paint a masterpiece, so the Pentateuch mostly written down by Moses and other books by the prophets, Apostles, ghostwriters like Joshua etcetera are each and all together inspired by God that altogether form what we have thats called the Bible. When an artist paints from inspiration, who physically does the painting? Is it the artist that directly paints or it is the what/who is inspiring that directly paints, hmm E.mpiree?
You have a problem, serious problem at it. It's the same "inspiration" claimed by Paul that made christianity a big joke till today. If you are not seeing what i am seeing, i can not help you at all. But let me clarify one thing, I believe and I understand that some righteous people may be inspired. We have same in islam but there is no guarantee of their inspiration. Their inspiration may be dented. Only prophets of God are guaranteed Divine guidance with Divine Books given to them. I think this statement of mine is sufficient. It is up to you to grab my point.

You're pretending you understand how Cain's wife accompanied Cain into the land of Nod exile, lol. I suffer brothers, in so much dire need of proper and correct bible education, just like you, gladly.

The name of the website is you're too shy to ask, is "biblehub" It is a good one stop resource tool, if you need to look inside the bonnet and find out or see whats under the bonnet, lol. I have pasted up above, a screenshot of the "biblehub" portal

His wife went with Cain to the land of Nod, then "he knew his wife there", meaning there at the land of Nod, Cain made love to his missus. Whats so hard for you to wrap your head round in that, mister man dear Muslim brother friend Em.piree, hmm?
See this, it is a twist and you will continue to twist until you give it another meaning entirely if i choose to keep digging. It is plain english my brother "he knew his wife there". But you tried to interpret the phrase to mean copulation or what yoruba called "o ti mo obirin", abi?. You are trying to commit theological fraud here LOL.

Your Bible says:

Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture comes from one’s own interpretation.

At the rate you're going Em.piree, my dear Muslim brother friend, your nose soon is going to be longer than Pinocchio's You obviously dont know the meaning of redactors, that it why you misintepreted the priest's writers to mean the original writer(s) of Genesis Fyi, Moses is the original writer of Genesis, thats part of the other 5 books he wrote that made up the Pentateuch, which is part of the 66 books in the bible or even sef 73 books, depending on which side of the fence you stand, lol
You are just getting worse everyday. You have not succeeded in your contradiction and you are bringing 66/73 books of Catholic and protestant which is another mess altogether. In the Book of Deuteronomy 4:2

"Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you."

Revelation 22:18-19

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Catholics said protestant removed 7 books while protestant accused catholics of adding 7 books. Both can not be right. Is this Divine as well?. Who is right and who is wrong?

You have 99 problems, and one main problem you have is that you just keep on ignoring the fact that the Quran piggybacks on the Bible sha, hmm, lol
It is normal to find some similarities but Quran came to clarify and rectify previous mistakes, distortions, defects etc in the previous Books. Bible came earlier doesnt make it contents all valid especially when they are questionable or devoid of common sense like trinity etc

The Muslim Hadith is like the Talmud. The Talmud is not in harmony with the Bible, the same way your Hadith isnt in harmony with the Quran. You kid yourself thinking the Qur'an is a credible source of Divine guidance that is guaranteed. You just keep on ignoring the fact that the Quran piggybacks on the Bible sha, hmm, lol Are you done clowning, hmm?
Yes, Quran is the only source of Divine guidance. And definitely there are hadith that are in harmony with Quran. We only reject those that contradict it. This is why we have classifications of hadith. What implicated Bible is that you do not have classification to discern truth from falsehood. This is why hadith is 75% more upright than the bible. In another word, hadith is more reliable than Bible by landmark.

Are you saying you expected Moses, from the great beyond write his obituary and/or eulogy himself, hmm?
Why is it in the bible in the first place?. For fact that it is documented in the bible is a proof that bible is just history book. Mr. MuttleyLaff, you dont write your own obituary in your own book. Someone else does that. Therefore, obituary of Moses should have been in separate history book by other than Moses. It is like some books of hadith where, let's say Sahih Bukhari or Muwatta Malik, common knowledge is that Bukhari wrote Sahih Bukhari. Imam Maliki wrote Muwatta Maliki. But while going through these books we read "may Allah be pleased with him(Imam Bukhari and Imam Maliki) which means someone else wrote the books not the Imams. "Ghostwriters" might only inserted some of the Imams' incredible work. But larger picture is that these men didnt write the books. It is the same with Genesis and Deuteronomy. So we can not call the books Divine but we may say they are books of theological and inspirational knowledge that can as well contain errors. This is different from Divine guidance which you tried to attribute to Bible. So your Bible and Sahih Bukhari and Muwatta Malik are on the same level but these two muslim books' credibilities are far above the bible bcuz they have chains of narrations and standard classifications.

The Bible is unequalled and is in a class of its own. The Talmud and Hadiths are mates, nobody takes them serious, lol.
Tell this to the Jews. They gonna whip your butt

"But as Scripture says: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined the things that God has prepared for those who love him.""
- 1 Corinthians 2:9
Bro, you just keep piling up more problems on yourself. It is your Bible that also said Jacob seen God and he lived.

So Jacob named the place Peniel, for he said, "I have seen God face to face, yet my life has been preserved." Genesis 32:30

I saw the Lord standing by the altar, and he said: "Strike the tops of the pillars so that the thresholds shake. Bring them down on the heads of all the people; those who are left I will kill with the sword. Not one will get away, none will escape. Amos 9:1

Here folks with Paul heard God's voice

"The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone."

Meanwhile you will see opposite (contradictions) of these verses in the same Bible of yours. Still Divine?. hummm
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Professorcplus(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2020
Does that mean that God support incent grin You guys are just trying to cover gaps in the bible. Adam and Eve story is flawed and nothing more than fairly tales that shouldn't be debated.

For the sake of discussion, there's no way you will answer the question without assumption. Beside your assumptions were wrong because in the bible Cain already god married before Adam and eve born daughters. And why must you made assumption in God's word seek of Holy Spirit revelation.

Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 1:39am On Mar 04, 2020
Empiree:
See this, it is a twist and you will continue to twist until you give it another meaning entirely if i choose to keep digging. It is plain english my brother "he knew his wife there". But you tried to interpret the phrase to mean copulation or what yoruba called "o ti mo obirin", abi?. You are trying to commit theological fraud here LOL.

Your Bible says:
Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture comes from one’s own interpretation.
"Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain,
and said, “I have acquired a man from the LORD.”
"
- Genesis 4:1

"And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bore Enoch:
and he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son, Enoch
"
- Genesis 4:17

"And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and named him Seth,
“For God has appointed another seed for me instead of Abel, whom Cain killed.”
"
- Genesis 4:25

Mister bible scholar esteemed scripture interpreter Muslim brother friend Empiree, please answer these following easy, direct, simple and straightforward questions now, lol:
1/ What is the difference in Genesis 4:1, similar in Genesis 4:25 and Genesis 4:17 and where Adam knew Eve his wife and Cain knew his wife?
2/ Does "... knew his wife" in Genesis 4:1, similar in Genesis 4:25 and Genesis 4:17 not mean copulation or "ka mọ obirin" to you at all ni?
3/ Are you still insisting that Adam at Genesis 4:25 for instance, hasnt met Eve before ni, and so the phrase "... knew his wife" doesnt mean making love to his missus, ni? Smh.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 1:40am On Mar 04, 2020
Professorcplus:
Does that mean that God support incent grin
Of course, to start with, God had no problem with incest

Professorcplus:
You guys are just trying to cover gaps in the bible. Adam and Eve story is flawed and nothing more than fairly tales that shouldn't be debated.
"It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out.
(i.e. It is the glory of God to hide things but the glory of kings to investigate them.)
"
- Proverbs 25:2

Professorcplus:
For the sake of discussion, there's no way you will answer the question without assumption. Beside your assumptions were wrong because in the bible Cain already god married before Adam and Eve born daughters
Out of interest, please show when and where in the bible was Cain already married before Adam and Eve born daughters?

Professorcplus:
And why must you made assumption in God's word seek of Holy Spirit revelation.
"But the Holy Spirit will come and help you, because the Father will send the Spirit to take my place. The Spirit will teach you everything and will remind you of what I said while I was with you."
- John 14:26

"The Spirit shows what is true and will come and guide you into the full truth. The Spirit doesn't speak on his own. He will tell you only what He has heard from Me, and He will let you know what is going to happen."
- John 16:13
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 4:05am On Mar 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain,
and said, “I have acquired a man from the LORD.”
"
- Genesis 4:1

"And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bore Enoch:
and he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son, Enoch
"
- Genesis 4:17

"And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and named him Seth,
“For God has appointed another seed for me instead of Abel, whom Cain killed.”
"
- Genesis 4:25

Mister bible scholar esteemed scripture interpreter Muslim brother friend Empiree, please answer these following easy, direct, simple and straightforward questions now, lol:
1/ What is the difference in Genesis 4:1, similar in Genesis 4:25 and Genesis 4:17 and where Adam knew Eve his wife and Cain knew his wife?
2/ Does "... knew his wife" in Genesis 4:1, similar in Genesis 4:25 and Genesis 4:17 not mean copulation or "ka mọ obirin" to you at all ni?
3/ Are you still insisting that Adam at Genesis 4:25 for instance, hasnt met Eve before ni, and so the phrase "... knew his wife" doesnt mean making love to his missus, ni? Smh.
Told you already this should slide. It is your Bible language barrier and I have already translated "knew his wife" to Yoruba.

Anyways, sink this in

Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Do you know it was you that first came into my thought after reading that Maximus69 comment. I actually did start a post with "TATIME, come and rein in your brother ooo" because I knew he is young in the faith, which is why he's gung ho and often shoots from the hip, but I just aborted the idea and so scratched it off

Ouch, that was a below the belt and hurts. C'mon TATIME, wake up, wake up and smell the coffee. Smh.

God not selecting/appointing women as Apostles, has nothing to do with God doesnt reckon with women. Haba, you as a ministerial servant can and/or should do better than this now

You still are using that old tired line "... i have ignored that one ..."
Keep on being "be under _ _ _ _ _ _ yolk", OK, lol?

Well it may not sound well enough to you because it's NOT the wisdom from man, it's the wisdom of God. Apostle Paul said it will always sound foolish to unbelievers [1Corinthians 2:24] yet it will yield positive results in the midst of true believers. Galatians 5:22-23
That's what has been uniting Jehovah's Witnesses globally in Love, Joy and Peace, whereas all others finds it so difficult to speak with one voice! The problem humanity has been experiencing from the beginning till now came in when the first female took the lead in what is spiritual, so if God and his son chose not to appoint a female as one of the Apostles, i think there must be a sound reason for that and i've seen more than enough amongst JWs!
Maximus69 has also become one of the 8.6 million foolish believers globally who have turned to slowpokes for this reason in Love, Joy, Peace and the rest of the qualities mentioned in Connection with God's holy Spirit! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2020
Empiree:
Told you already this should slide. It is your Bible language barrier and I have already translated "knew his wife" to Yoruba.
"16 Kaini sì kúrò níwájú Ọlọ́run, ó sì ń gbé ilẹ̀ Nodi ní ìhà ìlà-oòrùn Edeni.
17Kaini sì bá aya rẹ̀, lòpọ̀, ó sì lóyún, ó sì bí Enoku.
Kaini sì tẹ ìlú kan dó, ó sì fi orúkọ ọmọ rẹ̀ ọkùnrin Enoku sọ ìlú náà
"
- Gẹnẹsisi 4:16-17 Bíbélì Mímọ́ Yorùbá

My dear Muslim brother friend Empiree now that you've been caught with your pants down and your yansh is exposed, you want to stop making fetch happen and here now waving a white flag and extending an olive branch, lol.

Answering those three questions makes you feel uneasy because you do know, as can be seen in the Gẹnẹsisi 4:16-17 Yoruba Bible above, what "sì bá aya rẹ̀, lòpọ̀" means. Yes, "knew his wife" when translated to Yoruba is "sì bá aya rẹ̀, lòpọ̀" and it, just like I've already numerous times advanced to you, means, making love with his wife or having loving sexual encounter with his missus

Empiree:
Anyways, sink this in
You've had enough of blindly arguing about Cain not making love with his missus in Genesis 4:17, now you want a different dose of education with this cheap shot you're playing at, hmm, lol?

Fyi, its is for inexperienced lay person, man on the street Muslim brother friend like you that we play along that our Lord and Saviour of the world name is Jesus. Each believer that knows his/her onions, will, if you ask nicely, tell you that Jesus' name really isnt Jesus but it is Yahshua. Let it sink with you that, Jesus, is His name in Greek, lol.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2020
TATIME:
Well it may not sound well enough to you because it's NOT the wisdom from man, it's the wisdom of God.
It is really not a matter of not sounding well enough my dear brother in the faith, but more of that the "Jesus chose no female Apostle because God don't reckon with females as the prime specie he created in his likeness the way he views males." sic, comment that God doesnt reckon with females, just sticks out like a swollen red throbbing sore thumb.

Are you aware of what "... don't reckon with ..." when used in relation to females means, hmm? Dont worry to answer because I spell it out for you. "... don't reckon with ..." when used in relation to females means, to think of females as being nothing important to be considered with. You comment, means females are discounted by God, that they are beings not worthy of God's consideration.

A&E are prime specie, not just Adam only or Adam alone, lol. Pray over this and give it a good thought, you might see light enough to make you retract your comment or improve on it

TATIME:
Apostle Paul said it will always sound foolish to unbelievers [1 Corinthians 2:24] yet it will yield positive results in the midst of true believers. Galatians 5:22-23
That's what has been uniting Jehovah's Witnesses globally in Love, Joy and Peace, whereas all others finds it so difficult to speak with one voice! The problem humanity has been experiencing from the beginning till now came in when the first female took the lead in what is spiritual, so if God and his son chose not to appoint a female as one of the Apostles, i think there must be a sound reason for that and i've seen more than enough amongst JWs!
Maximus69 has also become one of the 8.6 million foolish believers globally who have turned to slowpokes for this reason in Love, Joy, Peace and the rest of the qualities mentioned in Connection with God's holy Spirit! smiley smiley smiley
Here we go again, you've gone off, not just only robotically reading from a script but also doing a proof-texting with 1 Corinthians 2:24 and Galatians 5:22-23 as well, lol. Smh.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"16 Kaini sì kúrò níwájú Ọlọ́run, ó sì ń gbé ilẹ̀ Nodi ní ìhà ìlà-oòrùn Edeni.
17Kaini sì bá aya rẹ̀, lòpọ̀, ó sì lóyún, ó sì bí Enoku.
Kaini sì tẹ ìlú kan dó, ó sì fi orúkọ ọmọ rẹ̀ ọkùnrin Enoku sọ ìlú náà
"
- Gẹnẹsisi 4:16-17 Bíbélì Mímọ́ Yorùbá

My dear Muslim brother friend Empiree now that you've been caught with your pants down and your yansh is exposed, you want to stop making fetch happen and here now waving a white flag and extending an olive branch, lol.

Answering those three questions makes you feel uneasy because you do know, as can be seen in the Gẹnẹsisi 4:16-17 Yoruba Bible above, what "sì bá aya rẹ̀, lòpọ̀" means. Yes, "knew his wife" when translated to Yoruba is "sì bá aya rẹ̀, lòpọ̀" and it, just like I've already numerous times advanced to you, means, making love with his wife or having loving sexual encounter with his missus
oh oh you want to keep dragging it?. Yes, I can drag it further for as long as I want it and still prove to you that Yoruba and English meanings are different.

Fyi, its is for inexperienced lay person, man on the street Muslim brother friend like you that we play along that our Lord and Saviour of the world name is Jesus. Each believer that knows his/her onions, will, if you ask nicely, tell you that Jesus' name really isnt Jesus but it is Yahshua. Let it sink with you that, Jesus, is His name in Greek, lol.
Lobatan shocked

That means there is nothing in "Jesus" name. Why don't Christians call him Yahshua if Yahshua was his real name?. It means there is nothing like 'in Jesus name'. It is fake name given by White people. Therefore your Bible confirmed that in Jesus name disbelievers hope.

Besides you didn't humble enough earlier when I told you there was no letter J until 600 years later. Now you confessed with your own mouth. So anytime your pastor chant "in Jesus name" you should know that he's a disbeliever. And where did you get "Jesus is your Lord and Savior in your Bible?. Did he authorize you to say that?
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MrLankeeee(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
You primary think Adam and Eve were the only people on Earth. Who did Cain marry?
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Empiree:
oh oh you want to keep dragging it?. Yes, I can drag it further for as long as I want it and still prove to you that Yoruba and English meanings are different.
[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
Of course, you can continue arguing blindly as long as you want and/or have your fill, lol.

Empiree:
Lobatan shocked

That means there is nothing in "Jesus" name. Why don't Christians call him Yahshua if Yahshua was his real name?. It means there is nothing like 'in Jesus name'. It is fake name given by White people. Therefore your Bible confirmed that in Jesus name disbelievers hope.

Besides you didn't humble enough earlier when I told you there was no letter J until 600 years later. Now you confessed with your own mouth. So anytime your pastor chant "in Jesus name" you should know that he's a disbeliever.
Look at my dear Muslim brother friend Empiree, living in a glass house but throwing stone, lol. Why dont you tell, why saying Koran, Qur'an or Quran, Moslem or Muslim and Muhammad or Mohammed hmm?

Empiree:
And where did you get "Jesus is your Lord and Savior in your Bible?. Did he authorize you to say that?
"She will give birth to a son, and you will name Him Jesus [He Saves], because He will save His people from their sins.
(i.e. “And she shall bring forth a Son, and she shall call His name Yeshua, for He shall save His people from their sins. )
"
- Matthew 1:21

"The Savior—yes, the Messiah, the Lord—has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David!"
- Luke 2:11

"John saw Jesus coming toward him the next day and said,
"Look! This is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.
"
- John 1:29
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
MrLankeeee:
You primary think Adam and Eve were the only people on Earth. Who did Cain marry?
A&E, where the only two people, to start with, on Earth.

As for Cain, We'll, he married his parent's daughter/granddaughter or his niece.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Look at my dear Muslim brother friend Empiree, living in a glass house but throwing stone, lol. Why dont you tell, why saying Koran, Qur'an or Quran, Moslem or Muslim and Muhammad or Mohammed hmm?
what's your point?. That Qur'an, muhammad, MUSLIM are invented words?. You wrong.

Here is their Arabic words from the Qur'an:

Islam الاسلام. https://quran.com/3/19

Qur'an القرآن. https://quran.com/36/2

Muhammad. محمد https://quran.com/48/29

Muslim. مسلم https://quran.com/3/102

She will give birth to a son, and you will name Him Jesus [He Saves], because He will save His people from their sins.
(i.e. “And she shall bring forth a Son, and she shall call His name Yeshua, for He shall save His people from their sins. )
"
- Matthew 1:21
This is theological fraud. You now changed from Jesus to yeshua after I exposed your yansh grin. So Jesus is irrelevant now. Good of you. But I got bad news for you. When I look into the verse it reads

She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.”

That's for that. Now let's look at what God says in the same Bible. In the book of
Isaiah 43:11

I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.

MuttleyLaff:
"John saw Jesus coming toward him the next day and said,
"Look! This is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.
"
- John 1:29
This is John's word not Jesus statement

Now sink this in.

10 Simple Reasons Why I Cannot Go Back To Christianity - Fatimah O. Victoria

Fatimah O. Victoria a Nigeriachristian Lady who reverts to Islam years ago write on why she cannot go back to Christianity.

She write:

"1) Christians themselves confess that they don't fully understand their beliefs. it's a mystery. So i can't go back to it! It's a confusion. Especially when they try to teach trinity they end up in dilemma. Saying you Can't understand, you need holyspirit. While they with holyspirit also don't understand.

2) Christianity does not go together with natural common sense of a man.

Our brains are useless in Christianity hence many westerners turned to atheist. God gave us brain to use in defining matters. But Christian's have renounced use of common sense.

For example:- how can they call someone who said my teaching is not mine it comes from the one who sent me as God? John 7:16.

Jesus said am a man who tell you what I hear from God(john 8:40). .this is equitable to our natural sense that jesus is a man. Sent by God. A messenger. But they refuse to admit that.

1 John 4:12 says no one has ever seen God at any time. But Christians call Jesus as God who was seen (this is against our brains)

So I can't go back to Christianity.

3) Christianity work against Jesus (pbuh) own words. Jesus words become useless. If they are useful ….they seek Paul to ruin Jesus words.

For example: Jesus said laws must be followed. Mathew 5:19

Mathew 23:3-4

Christians renounce that with pauline doctrine of lawlessness. So I can't go back to Christianity.

4) Christianity doctrine does not only work against Jesus pbuh. But work against entire of prophets teachings . All prophets preach that no one can die for sins of others. God is absolutely ONE. Yet Christianity belief to the opposite of biblical teaching.

So I can't go back to Christianity

10) All what Christians know is to insult and mock Muslims and create lies against Islam.

How can I go back to that faith….that is on rampage to degrade other faith with lies.?

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Christians reject Arabic language and don't recognize Arabic at all.

Hence you will find them saying Allah is not God.

Yet their Christian's Arabic counterparts and Arabic bible use the same Allah for God.

How can I go back to such faith of ignorance. Where ignorance is the order of the day.

Where the one with bad mouth is seen as a scholar?

Where fake prophets scorn their money on the daylight.?

Where its followers are desperate for miracles?

Where laws of God are useless?

Where all prophets are despised as sinners?

So how can God sent sinners to guide us?

وَلَوۡ اَنَّـنَا نَزَّلۡنَاۤ اِلَيۡهِمُ الۡمَلٰٓـئِكَةَ وَكَلَّمَهُمُ الۡمَوۡتٰى وَ حَشَرۡنَا عَلَيۡهِمۡ كُلَّ شَىۡءٍ قُبُلًا مَّا كَانُوۡا لِيُؤۡمِنُوۡۤا اِلَّاۤ اَنۡ يَّشَآءَ اللّٰهُ وَلٰـكِنَّ اَكۡثَرَهُمۡ يَجۡهَلُوۡنَ‏

(6:111) Even if We had sent angels down to them and the dead had spoken to them, and even if We had assembled before them all the things, face to face, they would still not believe unless it be Allah's will that they believe. Most of them behave in utter ignorance.

3:69

"A faction of the people of the Scripture wish they could mislead you. But they do not mislead except themselves, and they perceive [it] not."

5) Jews whom Christians say they worship same God. Renounce Christianity. Jews don't believe in any of Christianity doctrine or interpretation. Jews favour Islam than Christianity. Jews say Christianity is idolatry roman pagans faith who wanted to overthrow Judaism.

6) all Christians claim to be guided by the holy spirit but they are heavily divided in churches. Interpretation. And faith. So this is unforgivable sins in the bible. They play with holy Spirit.so I can't go back to it.

7) Christianity work together with satan and evil men. That to say Christianity celebrates crucifixion of innocent man. Yet it is satan who inspired Judas. Luke 22:3.

And it is evil men who planned to kill Jesus. (Matthew 26:3-5). Despite that the bible say in Hebrew that Jesus CHRIS was not crucified but saved from death by God.

8 ) Christianity follow pagans abomination practices.

Human sacrifice is forbidden anywhere in the bible. Deuteronomy 12:30-31.

It is forbidden filthy practice yet Christianity belief that God did the same evil practices.

9) Christianity insult God to the lowest point.

Christianity belief God was in the womb of a woman. Was born took breast fed. Defecated. Changed napkins. Taken by satan. Cried and died naked.

How can I go back to such faith?. With a belief that even a small child can grade it as a blasphemous nonsense.

10) Christianity rejected laws of God…yet they are the first people to follow the law made by men.

How can I go back to such faith? That glorify ruling of men than God.

يُّرِدِ اللّٰهُ اَنۡ يَّهۡدِيَهٗ يَشۡرَحۡ صَدۡرَهٗ لِلۡاِسۡلَامِ​ۚ وَمَنۡ يُّرِدۡ اَنۡ يُّضِلَّهٗ يَجۡعَلۡ صَدۡرَهٗ ضَيِّقًا حَرَجًا كَاَنَّمَا يَصَّعَّدُ فِى السَّمَآءِ​ؕ كَذٰلِكَ يَجۡعَلُ اللّٰهُ الرِّجۡسَ عَلَى الَّذِيۡنَ لَا يُؤۡمِنُوۡنَ‏

(6:125) Thus, (it is a fact that) whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast for Islam;and whomsoever He wills to let go astray, He causes his breast to become strait and constricted, as if he were climbing towards the heaven. Thus Allah lays the abomination (of flight from and hatred of Islam) on those who do not believe

(To open someone's breast to Islam' means to make him feel fully convinced of the truth of Islam and to remove all his doubts, hesitations and reluctance.)

وَهٰذَا صِرَاطُ رَبِّكَ مُسۡتَقِيۡمًا​ ؕ قَدۡ فَصَّلۡنَا الۡاٰيٰتِ لِقَوۡمٍ يَّذَّكَّرُوۡنَ‏

(6:126) even though this way is the straight way of your Lord, and We have distinguished its signs to those who heed to admonition.

لَهُمۡ دَارُ السَّلٰمِ عِنۡدَ رَبِّهِمۡ​ وَهُوَ وَلِيُّهُمۡ بِمَا كَانُوۡا يَعۡمَلُوۡنَ‏

(6:127) Theirs shall be an abode of peace with their Lord - their Protector - in recompense for all they have done.

93 The righteous will enjoy 'the Abode of Peace' since there he will be safe from every misfortune and evil.

ISLAM IS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION FROM ALLAH THE TRUE GOD.

I AM SO HAPPY NOW THAT AM A MUSLIM.

I INVITE YOU TO ISLAM."
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/77b2a3a9f342c424cc5fe79a4673fe2c?client=news
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
It is really not a matter of not sounding well enough my dear brother Neighbor in the faith, but more of that the "Jesus chose no female Apostle because God don't reckon with females as the prime specie he created in his likeness the way he views males." sic, comment that God doesnt reckon with females, just sticks out like a swollen red throbbing sore thumb.

Are you aware of what "... don't reckon with ..." when used in relation to females means, hmm? Dont worry to answer because I spell it out for you. "... don't reckon with ..." when used in relation to females means, to think of females as being nothing important to be considered with. You comment, means females are discounted by God, that they are beings not worthy of God's consideration.

A&E are prime specie, not just Adam only or Adam alone, lol. Pray over this and give it a good thought, you might see light enough to make you retract your comment or improve on it

Here we go again, you've gone off, not just only robotically reading from a script but also doing a proof-texting with 1 Corinthians 2:24 and Galatians 5:22-23 as well, lol. Smh.

I have decided to ignore you completely but this called my attention! smiley smiley smiley

Point of correction, i'm NOT your brother in anyway, i'm just your neighbor!

Farewell! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
TATIME:
I have decided to ignore you completely but this called my attention! smiley smiley smiley
Truth is like the sun. You can ignore it and/or hide from it, for as long as you want, but it doesnt mean its going away, lol.

TATIME:
I am not the enemy, lol or a bogeyman, but OK still and thank you, neighbour. I appreciate.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
TATIME:

I told him times without number that being a brother in our midst is not as cheap as it is in false religion but he simply thought i made it all up! Matthew 12:46-49 undecided
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Maximus69:

I told him times without number that being a brother in our midst is not as cheap as it is in false religion but he simply thought i made it all up! Matthew 12:46-49 undecided

Èmi kìí se omo ìyá è, kó wá omo ìyá è síwájú! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
TATIME:
Èmi kìí se omo ìyá è, kó wá omo ìyá è síwájú! smiley smiley smiley
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Jesu, lo di wa papọ, gẹgẹbi idile, ti JW wa ninu ẹ ati kaajẹ arakunrin fun abi si ara wa
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Jesu, lo di wa papọ, gẹgẹbi idile, ti JW wa ninu ẹ ati kaajẹ arakunrin fun abi si ara wa

That's where you're getting it all wrong! embarassed embarassed embarassed

The Jewish religious teachers of the first century also thought they're related to Jesus due to their claim as worshipers of the same God [John 8:41] But from all indication it's clear that the God they worship totally differ from the one Jesus worships! John 8:44

The same thing is repeating itself today, you're claiming Christian yet you're not in tune with others claiming the same thing. That is Satan at work in you, making you to think you're a brother to the same person you're ever contradicting! embarassed embarassed embarassed
It's either you are a member of the blind Pharisees whose spirit never agrees or the others claiming Christians are the Pharisees contradicting you. Jesus was never blinded by such a deceit, if you're not in tune with him definitely you're not his brother in faith, so whoever agrees with you in faith is your brother not the one just calling the same name out of credulity! Matthew 7:21-23
Have you ever heard this before or you just feel like deceiving yourself? undecided undecided undecided Because it's the bitter truth, you can't be my brother in faith/Christ yet having a contrary opinion on serious issues. Jesus never appointed a female Apostle because God doesn't reckon with females as equal to males when talking about headship! 1Corinthians 11:3
As long as we are still in the flesh women are WEAKER VESSELS that's not worthy of some special use [1Peter 3:7] but after the journey on earth, any female who happens to be a born again Christian will be transformed into a spiritual body which is INCORRUPTIBLE by nature [1Corinthians 15:42-44] that's when such a female could become EQUAL to males having the same prospect, but as long as we're still in this CORRUPTIBLE flesh God doesn't reckon with females as equal to males when talking about headship! 1Corinthians 11:7-10

If the spirit in you wants to argue this, then know now that you can't be my brother in faith/Christ because it's principles based on scriptural truth that binds us together as brothers not some wishful thinking! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 4:27am On Mar 05, 2020
Empiree:
what's your point?. That Qur'an, muhammad, MUSLIM are invented words?. You wrong.

Here is their Arabic words from the Qur'an:

Islam الاسلام. https://quran.com/3/19

Qur'an القرآن. https://quran.com/36/2

Muhammad. محمد https://quran.com/48/29

Muslim. مسلم https://quran.com/3/102
Yeah you might show Arabic words, but what of when typing and/or saying Koran, Qur'an or Quran, Moslem or Muslim and Muhammad or Mohammed hmm? You must had been smoking some hard substance, where was Isalm contested and/or who mentioned Islam for you to be showing the Arabic word for Islam, huh?

The point, my dear Muslim brother friend Empiree, is that just as there are Koran, Qur'an or Quran, Moslem or Muslim and Muhammad or Mohammed, so we have the name of our Lord and Saviour of the world in different variations, like for instance, Yahshua the original Aramaic name, Jesus, when translated to English, Iesus, when mentioned in Latin, Iesous, when said in Greek, Jesu as referred to in Yoruba etcetera. People often call me by my name that's obviously African but pronouncing it incorrectly and/or even writing it down incorrectly/incomplete, but I 9 times out of 10 answer them back, and often without correcting them, lol. It's no big deal and doesnt bother me.

Empiree:
This is theological fraud. You now changed from Jesus to Yeshua after I exposed your yansh grin. So Jesus is irrelevant now. Good of you. But I got bad news for you.

MuttleyLaff:
You've had enough of blindly arguing about Cain not making love with his missus in Genesis 4:17, now you want a different dose of education with this cheap shot you're playing at, hmm, lol?

"19Pilate also had a notice posted on the cross. It read: Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews.
20Many of the Jews read this sign, because the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city, and it was written in Aramaic, Latin, and Greek.…
"
- John 19:19

My dear learning Muslim brother friend Empiree, at the level you are at and/or for your level, I'll use Jesus when interacting with you anytime and any day, because that's the level you're at, lol. I dont think you at all understood the content of my previous post reproduced up there for you as a fyi reminder, lol. If you had you wouldnt be wasting precious space and time here typing this your ludicrous and pitiful come back, lol. John 19:19 above shows Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor of Judaea, who presided over the trial of Jesus and signed Jesus' death execution by crucifixion, wrote on a placard, nailed to the cross the name Jesus in three different languages, namely in Aramaic, Latin and Greek.

Empiree:
When I look into the verse it reads
She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.”

That's for that. Now let's look at what God says in the same Bible. In the book of Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.

This is John's word not Jesus statement
"All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look!
The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son
and will call Him Immanuel (which means ‘God is with us’)
"
- Isaiah 7:14

"See, the virgin will become pregnant and give birth to a son,
and they will name Him Immanuel, which is translated "God is with us."
"
- Matthew 1:23

It is so amazing that you dont know who Yahsua, that's Jesus for you, really is, lol, smh.

Empiree:
Now sink this in.
10 Simple Reasons Why I Cannot Go Back To Christianity - Fatimah O. Victoria

Fatimah O. Victoria a Nigeria christian Lady who reverts to Islam years ago write on why she cannot go back to Christianity.
She write:...
Is Fatimah O. Victoria, the Nigeria christian lady who converted to Islam years ago, still converted. Get her to come on, so I can knock the bottom out of her "10 Simple Reasons Why I Cannot Go Back To Christianity" I'll expose the falseness and hollowness of her explanation. I directly call her into question, as she is author of this write-up and only she will be capable to defend it, not a third party person, like what you are, my dear Muslim brother friend Empiree, lol.

Empiree:
I INVITE YOU TO ISLAM."
[img]https://s5/images/tenor041725c2b0ac1f20.gif[/img]
You are that desperate you just have to sneak in some proselytising, lol, hmm?.

The lake of fire will first need to freeze over before I will consider the invitation to Islam, lol. Thank you very much all the same for the invite. Not, lol. Now sink that in and hold it down, lol.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 4:28am On Mar 05, 2020
Double post
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 4:29am On Mar 05, 2020
TATIME:
That's where you're getting it all wrong! embarassed embarassed embarassed
"If anyone claims, “I am living in the light,” but hates a fellow believer, that person is still living in darkness."
- 1 John 2:9

"IThose who hate other believers are in the dark and live in the dark.
They don't know where they're going, because they can't see in the dark.
"
- 1 John 2:11

"If someone says, “I love God,” but hates a fellow believer, that person is a liar;
for if we don’t love people we can see, how can we love God, whom we cannot see?
"
- 1 John 4:20

I do beg your pardon, but this and/or that's really where you're getting it all wrong brother neighbour because there is no exclusivity to who a brother/sister is

TATIME:
The Jewish religious teachers of the first century also thought they're related to Jesus due to their claim as worshipers of the same God [John 8:41] But from all indication it's clear that the God they worship totally differ from the one Jesus worships! John 8:44
When will you JW guys stops this grating habit of proof-texting, erhn. You're quoting John 8:41, but didnt bother to let the next verse John 8:42, give you a total understanding of the narrative going on there. Smh

TATIME:
The same thing is repeating itself today, you're claiming Christian yet you're not in tune with others claiming the same thing. That is Satan at work in you, making you to think you're a brother to the same person you're ever contradicting! embarassed embarassed embarassed
"Dear brothers and sisters, if another believer is overcome by some sin, you who are godly should gently and humbly help that person back onto the right path. And be careful not to fall into the same temptation yourself."
- Galatians 6:1

I am taking cue from Galatians 6:1a above. You wouldnt know or fully understand Galatians 6:1, lol, so dont worry, never mind as your lapse(s) is forgiven

TATIME:
It's either you are a member of the blind Pharisees whose spirit never agrees or the others claiming Christians are the Pharisees contradicting you. Jesus was never blinded by such a deceit, if you're not in tune with him definitely you're not his brother in faith, so whoever agrees with you in faith is your brother not the one just calling the same name out of credulity! Matthew 7:21-23
You've again gone on a proof-texting expedition with abusively quoting Matthew 7:21-23. Smh.

TATIME:
Have you ever heard this before or you just feel like deceiving yourself? undecided undecided undecided Because it's the bitter truth, you can't be my brother in faith/Christ yet having a contrary opinion on serious issues.
"I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them in as well, and they will listen to My voice.
Then there will be one flock and one shepherd.
"
- John 10:16

Have you ever heard: I can show you the door and even open the door wide open for you, but you must enter by yourself. No one is going to force, shove or push you in, lol

TATIME:
Jesus never appointed a female Apostle because God doesn't reckon with females as equal to males when talking about headship! 1 Corinthians 11:3
As long as we are still in the flesh women are WEAKER VESSELS that's not worthy of some special use [1 Peter 3:7] but after the journey on earth, any female who happens to be a born again Christian will be transformed into a spiritual body which is INCORRUPTIBLE by nature [1 Corinthians 15:42-44] that's when such a female could become EQUAL to males having the same prospect, but as long as we're still in this CORRUPTIBLE flesh God doesn't reckon with females as equal to males when talking about headship! 1 Corinthians 11:7-10
Brother, or is it neighbour you prefer, lol, nobody and/or no one is contesting the headship of the husband, but rather it is your comment you made that God doesnt reckon with females. Remember your "Jesus chose no female Apostle because God don't reckon with females as the prime specie he created in his likeness the way he views males" sic, comment, that stuck out like a swollen red throbbing sore thumb. How can you say God doesnt reckon with females, just like that, erhn?

TATIME:
If the spirit in you wants to argue this, then know now that you can't be my brother in faith/Christ because it's principles based on scriptural truth that binds us together as brothers not some wishful thinking! undecided undecided undecided
"12At that time Jesus went to a mountain to pray. He spent the whole night in prayer to God.
13When it was day, He called His disciples. He chose twelve of them and called them apostles.
14They were Simon (whom Jesus named Peter) and Simon's brother Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew,
15Matthew, Thomas, James (son of Alphaeus), Simon (who was called the Zealot),
16Judas (son of James), and Judas Iscariot (who became a traitor)
"
Luke 6:12-16

Smh. If you hadnt noticed or know, fyi, I dont do arguing/arguments. What is going on here is having a matured and meaninful discussion here together with a brother but who incidentally prefers to be addressed as neighbour and not brother, lol.

I did previously ask, if you are aware of what "... don't reckon with ..." when used in relation to females means, hmm? I even advised you not to worry answering because I was going to spell out for you what it means. Which is "... don't reckon with ..." when used in relation to females means, to think of females as being nothing important to be considered with. You comment, means females are discounted by God, that they are seen and looked at as human beings not worthy of God's consideration. That is the truth of what your not properly thought through constructed comment means brother neighbour

Jesus asked the woman flung in front of Him, the following questions: "Woman, where are your accusers, Where are they? Is there no one left to condemn you?" The Woman then said, "No one, Lord." and after which, Jesus then said, "I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more." So, why after 2000 years of that, are women still having a hard time, and be subjected to crass talk like "Jesus chose no female Apostle because God don't reckon with females as the prime specie He created in His likeness the way He views males" sic huh. Smh

You dont deserve to know, why Jesus in His infinite wisdom did not appoint women as founding Apostles, meaning why we dont have women, like the 12 male disciples, as, one who is originally sent out and/or off by Jesus.

You, TATIME, as a ministerial servant ought to know that all believers are called to share the Gospel and as such whether male or female, they are, apostles, in that sense of the spirit albeit not in letter.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 6:05am On Mar 05, 2020
Do you realize that you don't make any sense in your entire write up?.

If Jesus appears today and you call him Jesus he will not recognize the name......never. We only carry along bcuz that's what you recognize and dialogue purposes.
MuttleyLaff:
Yeah you might show Arabic words, but what of when typing and/or saying Koran, Qur'an or Quran, Moslem or Muslim and Muhammad or Mohammed hmm? You must had been smoking some hard substance, where was Isalm contested and/or who mentioned Islam for you to be showing the Arabic word for Islam, huh?

The point, my dear Muslim brother friend Em.piree, is that just as there are Koran, Qur'an or Quran, Moslem or Muslim and Muhammad or Mohammed, so we have the name of our Lord and Saviour of the world in different variations, like for instance, Yahshua the original Aramaic name, Jesus, when translated to English, Iesus, when mentioned in Latin, Iesous, when said in Greek, Jesu as referred to in Yoruba etcetera. People often call me by my name that's obviously African but pronouncing it incorrectly and/or even writing it down incorrectly/incomplete, but I 9 times out of 10 answer them back, and often without correcting them, lol. It's no big deal and doesnt bother me.

"19Pilate also had a notice posted on the cross. It read: Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews.
20Many of the Jews read this sign, because the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city, and it was written in Aramaic, Latin, and Greek.…
"
- John 19:19

My dear learning Muslim brother friend Em.piree, at the level you are at and/or for your level, I'll use Jesus when interacting with you anytime and any day, because that's the level you're at, lol. I dont think you at all understood the content of my previous post reproduced up there for you as a fyi reminder, lol. If you had you wouldnt be wasting precious space and time here typing this your ludicrous and pitiful come back, lol. John 19:19 above shows Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor of Judaea, who presided over the trial of Jesus and signed Jesus' death execution by crucifixion, wrote on a placard, nailed to the cross the name Jesus in three different languages, namely in Aramaic, Latin and Greek.

[img]httpsages/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
"All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look!
The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son
and will call Him Immanuel (which means ‘God is with us’)
"
- Isaiah 7:14

"See, the virgin will become pregnant and give birth to a son,
and they will name Him Immanuel, which is translated "God is with us."
"
- Matthew 1:23

It is so amazing that you dont know who Yahsua, that's Jesus for you, really is, lol, smh.

Is Fatimah O. Victoria, the Nigeria christian lady who converted to Islam years ago, still converted. Get her to come on, so I can knock the bottom out of her "10 Simple Reasons Why I Cannot Go Back To Christianity" I'll expose the falseness and hollowness of her explanation. I directly call her into question, as she is author of this write-up and only she will be capable to defend it, not a third party person, like what you are, my dear Muslim brother friend Empi.ree, lol.

[img]https://s/tenor041725c2b0ac1f20.gif[/img]
You are that desperate you just have to sneak in some proselytising, lol, hmm?.

The lake of fire will first need to freeze over before I will consider the invitation to Islam, lol. Thank you very much all the same for the invite. Not, lol. Now sink that in and hold it down, lol.

1 Like

Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 6:20am On Mar 05, 2020
Empiree:
Do you realize that you don't make any sense in your entire write up?.

If Jesus appears today and you call him Jesus He will not recognize the name......never. We only carry along bcuz that's what you recognize and dialogue purposes.
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
- John 10:27

"I am the good shepherd. I know My sheep and My sheep know Me,"
- John 10:14

People often call me by my name that's obviously African but pronouncing it incorrectly and/or even writing it down incorrectly/incomplete, but 9 times out of 10, I answer them back, and often without correcting them, lol. It's no big deal and doesnt bother me. It's like saying tomato or tomahto.

It is the heart, our Lord and Saviour of the world sees the heart. He knows His own and His own know and recognise Him.
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Empiree: 6:37am On Mar 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
- John 10:27

"I am the good shepherd. I know My sheep and My sheep know Me,"
- John 10:14

People often call me by my name that's obviously African but pronouncing it incorrectly and/or even writing it down incorrectly/incomplete, but 9 times out of 10, I answer them back, and often without correcting them, lol. It's no big deal and doesnt bother me. It's like saying tomato or tomahto.

It is the heart, our Lord and Saviour of the world sees the heart. He knows His own and His own know and recognise Him.
who's your Lord and Savior, God, Jesus or Paul?

1 Like

Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by MuttleyLaff: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2020
Empiree:
who's your Lord and Savior, God, Jesus or Paul?
After all the free and generous educational sessions you've had from yours truly, the answer to this lame as fart question you're asking, should be obvious to you nah
Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"If anyone claims, “I am living in the light,” but hates a fellow believer, that person is still living in darkness."
- 1 John 2:9

"IThose who hate other believers are in the dark and live in the dark.
They don't know where they're going, because they can't see in the dark.
"
- 1 John 2:11

"If someone says, “I love God,” but hates a fellow believer, that person is a liar;
for if we don’t love people we can see, how can we love God, whom we cannot see?
"
- 1 John 4:20

I do beg your pardon, but this and/or that's really where you're getting it all wrong brother neighbour because there is no exclusivity to who a brother/sister is

When will you JW guys stops this grating habit of proof-texting, erhn. You're quoting John 8:41, but didnt bother to let the next verse John 8:42, give you a total understanding of the narrative going on there. Smh

"Dear brothers and sisters, if another believer is overcome by some sin, you who are godly should gently and humbly help that person back onto the right path. And be careful not to fall into the same temptation yourself."
- Galatians 6:1

I am taking cue from Galatians 6:1a above. You wouldnt know or fully understand Galatians 6:1, lol, so dont worry, never mind as your lapse(s) is forgiven

You've again gone on a proof-texting expedition with abusively quoting Matthew 7:21-23. Smh.

"I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them in as well, and they will listen to My voice.
Then there will be one flock and one shepherd.
"
- John 10:16

Have you ever heard: I can show you the door and even open the door wide open for you, but you must enter by yourself. No one is going to force, shove or push you in, lol

Brother, or is it neighbour you prefer, lol, nobody and/or no one is contesting the headship of the husband, but rather it is your comment you made that God doesnt reckon with females. Remember your "Jesus chose no female Apostle because God don't reckon with females as the prime specie he created in his likeness the way he views males" sic, comment, that stuck out like a swollen red throbbing sore thumb. How can you say God doesnt reckon with females, just like that, erhn?

"12At that time Jesus went to a mountain to pray. He spent the whole night in prayer to God.
13When it was day, He called His disciples. He chose twelve of them and called them apostles.
14They were Simon (whom Jesus named Peter) and Simon's brother Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew,
15Matthew, Thomas, James (son of Alphaeus), Simon (who was called the Zealot),
16Judas (son of James), and Judas Iscariot (who became a traitor)
"
Luke 6:12-16

Smh. If you hadnt noticed or know, fyi, I dont do arguing/arguments. What is going on here is having a matured and meaninful discussion here together with a brother but who incidentally prefers to be addressed as neighbour and not brother, lol.

I did previously ask, if you are aware of what "... don't reckon with ..." when used in relation to females means, hmm? I even advised you not to worry answering because I was going to spell out for you what it means. Which is "... don't reckon with ..." when used in relation to females means, to think of females as being nothing important to be considered with. You comment, means females are discounted by God, that they are seen and looked at as human beings not worthy of God's consideration. That is the truth of what your not properly thought through constructed comment means brother neighbour

Jesus asked the woman flung in front of Him, the following questions: "Woman, where are your accusers, Where are they? Is there no one left to condemn you?" The Woman then said, "No one, Lord." and after which, Jesus then said, "I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more." So, why after 2000 years of that, are women still having a hard time, and be subjected to crass talk like "Jesus chose no female Apostle because God don't reckon with females as the prime specie He created in His likeness the way He views males" sic huh. Smh

You dont deserve to know, why Jesus in His infinite wisdom did not appoint women as founding Apostles, meaning why we dont have women, like the 12 male disciples, as, one who is originally sent out and/or off by Jesus.

You, TATIME, as a ministerial servant ought to know that all believers are called to share the Gospel and as such whether male or female, they are, apostles, in that sense of the spirit albeit not in letter.

The word BELIEVE connotes TRUST that makes the tirm FELLOW BELIEVERS mean THOSE WHOSE TRUST IS IN THE SAME SETTING REGARDING WHAT IS JUST

I believe a woman should never lead in worship where there are qualified men, you are saying "NO" that's clear indication that WE ARE NOT FELLOW BELIEVERS!

Anywhere i stand for the purpose of worship (as a baptised Christian) a woman MUST NOT RAISE HER VOICE TO PRAY! undecided

1Corinthian 11:3 is clear enough!

Worship all glory and honour in worshp belongs to the Almighty God, so in the midst of his worshipers if Jesus is present (in flesh) no one else takes the lead but Jesus himself, in the absence of Jesus a qualified minister (male) takes the lead, in the absence of a qualified male a woman can lead but must have a cover on her head because that position belongs only to males NOT females!

Tatime have told you the bitter truth, it's the principles in scriptural truth that determines who is a brother, sister or fellow believer NOT just someone who simply which i'm his brother just because i'm carrying Bible and calling Jesus Lord as he does! cheesy

So if you can't agree with me on that, it doesn't mean you're my enemy as you erroneously concluded, it simply means WE ARE NOT FELLOW BELIEVERS WORSHIPING THE SAME GOD. Therefore we can only relate as neighbours NOT as believers since our trust is not in the same line of thought! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cain's Wife - Where Did He Get Her? by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2020
Maximus69:

The word BELIEVE connotes TRUST that makes the tirm FELLOW BELIEVERS mean THOSE WHOSE TRUST IS IN THE SAME SETTING REGARDING WHAT IS JUST

I believe a woman should never lead in worship where there are qualified men, you are saying "NO" that's clear indication that WE ARE NOT FELLOW BELIEVERS!

Anywhere i stand for the purpose of worship (as a baptised Christian) a woman MUST NOT RAISE HER VOICE TO PRAY! undecided

1Corinthian 11:3 is clear enough!

Worship all glory and honour in worshp belongs to the Almighty God, so in the midst of his worshipers if Jesus is present (in flesh) no one else takes the lead but Jesus himself, in the absence of Jesus a qualified minister (male) takes the lead, in the absence of a qualified male a woman can lead but must have a cover on her head because that position belongs only to males NOT females!

Tatime have told you the bitter truth, it's the principles in scriptural truth that determines who is a brother, sister or fellow believer NOT just someone who simply which i'm his brother just because i'm carrying Bible and calling Jesus Lord as he does! cheesy

So if you can't agree with me on that, it doesn't mean you're my enemy as you erroneously concluded, it simply means WE ARE NOT FELLOW BELIEVERS WORSHIPING THE SAME GOD. Therefore we can only relate as neighbours NOT as believers since our trust is not in the same line of thought! cheesy

Are you still chatting with him? undecided undecided undecided
I'm done with him, i can sense that he feels naked and want some brotherhood covering but he is rejecting the clothes the brothers are using as covering! He wants to be regarded as a fellow believer but rules guiding the believers he detests.
I have rounded up with him, if he is not ready to abide by the rules guiding the whole association of my JW family globally, he is of course my neighbour NOT my brother in faith!

Can't you see him quoting John 10:16? undecided undecided undecided

Yet i'm sure he will never agree with the meaning of that text! Jesus told his first followers that another set is coming up but not of the [same fold], will he agree that it's only 144,000 born again Christians that will go and rule with Jesus in heaven while the remaining Christians (other sheep) live on earth under that rulership? I doubt if he can ever BELIEVE that, yet he wants me to accept him as my FELLOW BELIEVER!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Images From The Christian Inquisition / Roots In Paganism / BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 235
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.