Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! (910 Views)

Beware! Beware! Of All Dis Magazines Spiritaulists Advtizas. / Beware! Beware! Of All Dis Magazines Spiritaulists Advtizas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by successful1: 9:56pm On May 29, 2015
BEWARE FELLOW NL, ALL ADS ON NL IS SCAM, Just fell a victim( 60K)gone. their tactics is to have a meeting setup at shoprite or an eatry , take not ( Tantis at allen round about and Kfc at Ikeja or Eco bank at Ikeja just after the bridge .) . They will always invite you to this places . well mine happened as a lag in follwing the leading of my intuition/gut.

I'd give a detailed explaination of how it all happened later , right now im trying to clear my head .
Plus there is an ad on Nl of a guy saying he wants to sell an iphone 5s for 45k (negotiable). its scam . its in the phone section .
PLease Beware. This was just a wrong time for this shit to happen but nevertheless in my bestie tone "Eko loma ti gbon"
Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by ArchEnemy(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2015
You should always do bizness on Nl with caution
Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by Osirimononaye(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2015
Sorry oo!
Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by Proffdada: 10:02pm On May 29, 2015
Following
Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by successful1: 10:04pm On May 29, 2015
ArchEnemy:

Yeah brav I did , set up a meeting with someone who placed an ad on here , got to the venue only for him to switch off his fone after telling me he was coming to meet me. Both lines all of a sudden was off , I guess he was thrown off gaurd when he noticed i didnt come alone ,.
Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by olu77(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2015
Pele o
Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by Proffdada: 10:13pm On May 29, 2015
Still u lost money?
Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by successful1: 10:25pm On May 29, 2015
Proffdada:
Still u lost money?
When i finish typing my ordeal you'd understand , it was a TOTAL FATAL LOSS
Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by ArchEnemy(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2015
successful1:

Yeah brav I did , set up a meeting with someone who placed an ad on here , got to the venue only for him to switch off his fone after telling me he was coming to meet me. Both lines all of a sudden was off , I guess he was thrown off gaurd when he noticed i didnt come alone ,.
lol
And you are sure it was not due to another reason?
Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by psucc(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2015
Till tomo I only view online ads for viewing sake. Our lefthand brothers had really updated their scam status.
Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by Svenn(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2015
successful1:
BEWARE FELLOW NL, ALL ADS ON NL IS SCAM, Just fell a victim( 60K)gone. their tactics is to have a meeting setup at shoprite or an eatry , take not ( Tantis at allen round about and Kfc at Ikeja or Eco bank at Ikeja just after the bridge .) . They will always invite you to this places . well mine happened as a lag in follwing the leading of my intuition/gut.

I'd give a detailed explaination of how it all happened later , right now im trying to clear my head .
Plus there is an ad on Nl of a guy saying he wants to sell an iphone 5s for 45k (negotiable). its scam . its in the phone section .
PLease Beware. This was just a wrong time for this shit to happen but nevertheless in my bestie tone "Eko loma ti gbon"
You should notify the admin and tell him about the ad in question, so other members won't fall victim.

Cc. Seun

1 Like

Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by Seun(m): 1:12am On Jun 04, 2015
Give us the full details.
Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by holluwai(m): 5:52am On Jun 04, 2015
When will you finish typing your ordeal?
Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Mchew.... I'm sure you probably wanted to buy a product of 150k for 45k......how won't you be scammed ! undecided
Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by jsunex(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
ArchEnemy:

Not only on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Beware Beware Beware!!!!!!!! by angieberry(f): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
And all these people selling data bundles at ridiculously cheap prices, theyre all scammers! I never take Nairaland ads seriously. They're all fake!

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant With Meek Mill’s Baby ? / (܀bamwar8。c0m܀ㇵ연산키스방ㇵ반포키스방 )사당키스방 힐링 밤워 / 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Joint Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.